Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson for Harper’s Bazaar US December 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson grace the cover of the US edition of Harper’s Bazaar December 2009.

Are they dating?

They have me thinking yes. As many of you said yesterday, she’s not that great an actress. j/k

Plus pictures of them holding hands yesterday at a London airport only adds fuel to the fire.

Her puppy dog eyes give her away as he smoulders next to her especially in the out-takes below.

On the cover which was shot by Mark Seliger, Kristen wears Gucci whilst in the rest of her editorial we see her wearing a stunning Alexander McQueen gown, a gladiatorial Prada look, a sexy Alexander Wang sparkling mini and a glamorous Versace gown.

Here are some extracts from their joint interview:

Robert on his audition: “I was calm and collected, and then we do this thing where we’re pretty much making out. I’ve since tried to do it at another audition, but it completely just collapsed. Kristen was very different from how I expected the girl who played Bella would be. I was kind of intimidated.”

Kristen on who’s more romantic, her or Robert: “I have a no-bullsh*t detector, so I’d have to say Rob is. I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming.”

Robert on whose ego is bigger: “It’s kind of a tie. We’re both pretty proud people. Her ego is more solid than mine, but mine has soared to such peaks, it’s ridiculous. Mine’s more erratic, but it can get to a point when it’s, like, godlike. Only in my eyes, of course. Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, Whoa, I’m so cool.”

Kristen on who Googles themselves more: “Rob.”

Robert on who Googles themselves more: “She would say me, but I reckon it’s her. If either one of us catches the other one doing it, we’re like, Jesus Christ, is that what you’re looking at? And the other one’s on their phone pretending to text. I look up my competition more than she does. I’m incredibly shallow. I think she just looks at herself.”

Rob on who’s more superstitious: “I am. I believe a lot in karma and stuff. Like when I end up with egg on my face, I’m like, Fate! I was born doomed. But I think it’s more being an idiot than superstitious.”

[nggallery id=232]

Credit: Yana, Style.com, Harper’s Bazaar & robsessedpattinson.com

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Runway To "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" London Fan Event - Kristen Stewart In Proenza Schouler

Runway To “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” London Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Proenza Schouler

33 Responses to Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson for Harper’s Bazaar US December 2009

1. moody Crab November 11, 2009 at 16:10 #

I just died and went to heaven!

• Bego November 11, 2009 at 19:23 #

agreed.

• Lee-Shay November 12, 2009 at 12:26 #

Met too!!!!!!!

2. kiran sooknandan November 11, 2009 at 16:27 #

She looks so statuesque and amazing in the Versace but I absolutely adore the McQueen that I hope she wears more gowns at the premieres. The McQueen is perfect as she’s not a girly girl and it has an edge whilst still being beautiful and regal. I cannot believe I’m gushing over her!

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 16:54 #

you’re right McQueen Fall 09 would be perfect for her.

• fleurdelis November 12, 2009 at 05:56 #

my favorite is also the McQueen. I have hope now :P for once she looks like she actually cares what she’s wearing…

• GRACE November 12, 2009 at 12:22 #

My vote’s the McQueen, too. I actually cannot believe it’s her up there! Normally the impression you get from her is “I really don’t want to be here, doing this, wearing this” but here she looks so… glamorous?

3. justme November 11, 2009 at 16:39 #

I used to think there was no way they were a couple cause in interviews they often looked like they really couldn’t stand each other but then those pics of them holding hands hit the net yesterday. The cynical in me would be tempted to say oh look, just in time for the promo of the new Twilight movie lol but who knows? Maybe they are.

Back to fashion, I see where the photographer was going with this shoot, I’m torn about the result though.
    The Alexander McQueen dress looks like a trash bag to me and Kristen just screams awkward Morticia Adams in Versace.
    But they both look good in the last two pics. Maybe because it feels more like them, with Rob in jeans and Kristen in “emo young” clothes.

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 16:53 #

yes I saw those pictures of them holdings too.

Definitely dating

4. robbie November 11, 2009 at 17:09 #

wow kristen looks amazing, there is something very morticia addams about her in the versace shot. her hair looks amazing!

there is just something so slappable about robert pattinson, and that cover is just asking for it haha.

5. amelia November 11, 2009 at 17:11 #

fantastic editorial!

6. J November 11, 2009 at 17:27 #

I love these two pictures of them together.

7. Thomas Monks November 11, 2009 at 17:34 #

um she looks so fab shge is becoming a fashion icon like camilla belle

8. Leo November 11, 2009 at 17:51 #

Love love love the last two pictures, great composition and it’s very in the comcept of the two of them as a couple, with the movie and such. I think short dresses suit her better also, plus those two are very interesting ones, great picks. The Prada look is such a complicated one but it works there. She can look good when she does not look like doesn’t wash her hair.

9. marika November 11, 2009 at 18:15 #

love the editorials but omg, their interview! can their heads get any bigger? i don’t know how to react when they admitted having big egos. oh and they google themselves together. how fun! but back to photos, i like that kristen looks like she’s the vampire here. but meh, still not a fan of them. sorry :)

10. Kim November 11, 2009 at 18:43 #

She looks great!

11. Tyra ( Banks) ^^ November 11, 2009 at 19:03 #

What ? They were holding hands ?
    Anyway she looks great . The Lanvin dress is fierce.
    Personally, and that’s just my opinion, I don’t think they are together . A couple days ago , she was like
    ‘ Oh f*ck, we arent dating’ and suddenly they are together..What a great Publicity Stunt for New Moon ^^
    Really, I don’t think she is Pattinson .

12. Tyra ( Banks) ^^ November 11, 2009 at 19:04 #

*she is dating Pattinson

13. Tyra ( Banks) ^^ November 11, 2009 at 19:04 #

* I wanted to say the Prada dress ^^

14. MEME November 11, 2009 at 19:12 #

I love the styling……. That McQueen dress is to die for……. and that Versace fits her like a gem….. and them Cesare Paciotti heels in the Prada pic…. GORG!…. You can tell the focus was clearly on her than Rob….. he only had two changes…. while she had four… but I will say….. I like The Vampire Diaries better than Twilight….. I never caught the hype about Twilight….. plus the Vampire Diaries brothers are WAY cuter than Rob…. I never caught his hype as well….

15. Bego November 11, 2009 at 19:25 #

They used to say they were NOT dating, but now they just don’t answer… plus yesterday’s photos… they’re dating.

I love her in the Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen dresses!!

16. mol November 11, 2009 at 19:34 #

I think Tyra (Banks) (really?) is right – it really smells publicity stunt to me, and maybe Kirsten is a better actress than everyone thinks!

Love her in the Prada.

• Tyra ( Banks) ^^ November 11, 2009 at 20:17 #

No, I’m not the ‘real’ Tyra. . My real name is Laura :)

17. Letícia November 11, 2009 at 21:02 #

I love every dress, and I think she’s fantastic and gorgeous, but she just can’t seem to pull them off. It’s like you said before, she always looks like she was wrestled into a dress. To me she just doesn’t inspire confidence. Also, I don’t see the chemistry that everyone thinks they have. Don’t see it at all! Still, the motorcycle picture is my favourite.

18. Jackie November 12, 2009 at 05:32 #

Kristen does look as though she may have been wrestled into some/most of her outfits, but, with that who-the-f***-really-cares-attitude, she’s smokin’!

Or I just have a thing for bad ass chicks! I do like Angelina and Megan… see the pattern? yeah lol

19. Kath November 12, 2009 at 05:34 #

I feel so sorry for both of them. They have no privacy. Peeople should respect them more. The photo at the airport wasn’t even papparazzi – just a random stranger after gossip. It’s sad.
    I think Kristen looks gorgeous here. Especially in the Prada :) It’s torture though – shows how great she looks in couture if only she’d be bothered on the red carpet! Oh well – good on her for staying true to herself and her own style. I guess we can dream :)

20. Flutterbang November 12, 2009 at 06:45 #

The trashy mags over here in Australia all said “Kristen and Rob dating!!” all over the place when the first Twilight came out; then when the hype died down they’d “broken up” and there was “heartbreak” everywhere; now apparently they’re back together for New Moon.

*Extreme cynical expression*

On a different note, I think this shoot shows Kristen showing more expression on her face than I’ve ever seen.

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 09:21 #

Sounds like our Heat magazine.

They do that sort of thing too.

21. Ryn November 12, 2009 at 09:20 #

I think they are really compatible on and off screen :)

22. Louise November 12, 2009 at 10:50 #

I think they were both having a laugh in the interview. Seriously, want are they supposed to say when asked if they google themselves and how big their egos are?
    And I reckon they are definitely together. It might all be timed nicely for New Moon promo, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t real.
    Onto the fashion though, I’m not a big fan of this shoot. Her hair extensions are too Morticia Adams and the shots are a bit naff … I much prefer their Vanity Fair shoot from last year. More natural.
    She is crazy beautiful though. They both are … sigh.

23. LeeAnn November 12, 2009 at 12:54 #

When is the issue on the newsstands?

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 13:28 #

I think it should be out now.