10.11.09 Premiere

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were in Paris today for a photocall to promote “The Twilight Saga: New Moon”.

We can be thankful that Kristen is not wearing blazer, and is wearing a colour other than black but if only Kristen’s smile was a pretty as her strapless J.Mendel Spring 2010 dress.

She always makes me feel like she has been wrestled into a dress, when we all know she would be more comfortable in jeans and converse sneakers.

Everything about her look is good from asymmetrical draping on her dress, to her matching Sergio Rossi Cachet pumps, but the best we get from her is a Posh pout.

With regards to everything looking good, I’m sure you know I’m not including the -forced upon her- hair ‘do.

[nggallery id=231]

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Wireimage

In Han Ye-Seul's Closet - Valentino Strapless Bow Gown

In Han Ye-Seul’s Closet – Valentino Strapless Bow Gown

In Rihanna's Closet - Alexander McQueen Asymmetric-Stripe Sweater Dress

In Rihanna’s Closet – Alexander McQueen Asymmetric-Stripe Sweater Dress

30 Responses to Runway To “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” Paris Photocall – Kristen Stewart In J. Mendel

1. Ana November 10, 2009 at 16:58 #

Regardless of her hair, she looks beautiful.

2. justme November 10, 2009 at 17:03 #

Yeah I like this dress better when it’s shorter and this time, Kristen should’ve actually worn a blazer lol.

She always has this I’m-so-over-this look in her eyes. Well guess what, boo boo? We’re over you too… with your lazy acting behind.

Sorry, I don’t like this girl xD

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 17:12 #

LOL

• Greta November 10, 2009 at 17:26 #

SO TRUE justme LMAO.
      She has a bad ass style though , I mean, when she walks down the street , ’cause she is SO down to earth .. Unfortunaly, she can’t act. Shame about her ‘Idon’tCare’ attitude too.

• ayuni November 10, 2009 at 17:49 #

if she really cannot act, isn’t it better that she’s all laid back with the idon’tcare attitude unlike some typical celebs who pout around like they’re some kind of a list celebrity. hmm

btw, surprisingly, i always like her dresses. this one is no exception

• Greta November 10, 2009 at 18:18 #

She should AT LEAST show some emotion…

3. Kim November 10, 2009 at 17:04 #

I actually thought the blazer was cute on the model and I never like them. I guess I am Krsiten though. Although if I FORCE myself to not look at her hair I guess she looks cute.

4. Nilla November 10, 2009 at 17:07 #

Hi, thanks for the info .. any idea about her shoes? Thanks in advance

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 17:11 #

If I knew I would have added it to the post

• julia November 10, 2009 at 18:05 #

her shoes are by sergio rossi (cruise 2010)

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 18:11 #

thanks so much :D

• Nilla November 10, 2009 at 21:59 #

thanks!

5. hsua November 10, 2009 at 17:27 #

so cutee

OMG in bad romance video LADY GAGA wear alexander mcqueen shoes!!!!

6. Ally November 10, 2009 at 17:43 #

She looks good despite the hair; the sweetheart top is really lovely on her. I think the dress would be even better in a color as the cream washes her out some, but I won’t complain b/c at least she isn’t wearing black.

7. mol November 10, 2009 at 17:53 #

I wish she had gone for the blazer and shorter dress as in the model, but I still think she looks cute.

8. lucia November 10, 2009 at 17:54 #

I love the draping in the dress
    The shoes are Sergio Rossi ;)

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 18:10 #

thanks…for the shoe id. I never was good at id shoes

9. robbie November 10, 2009 at 17:59 #

her shoes are sergio rossi cachet pumps.

cute dress i am probably the only one but i actually like her hair.

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 18:11 #

thanks you :D

10. Chloe November 10, 2009 at 18:03 #

I think she looks great! And there are plenty of pictures in which she is actually smiling, she’s been doing a lot of smiling lately.
    And wearing a lot of great outfits!

11. Vera November 10, 2009 at 18:29 #

I’m sorry for saying this, but she looks ill.

12. whitestroke November 10, 2009 at 19:15 #

Oh wow. I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t been leaving comments in the longest while. I had to break the silence to say how awful is this, and all of her recent looks, too. I think her stylist should be fired immediately. She’s got a tough chick image going on, and her stylist should go for edgier stuff for her on the red carpet, instead of putting her in cute/girly/youknowwhatImean dresses. She just looks out of place. She also seems to emphasize her legs a lot, while I think her legs are her worst feature. And shoes are always boring, bringing the outfit down, AND always the kind that looks unflattering on her type of legs. Besides, the runway version of this look with shorter dress and worn with a blazer would actually suit her much better. It’d have that something special going on. This is just straight-up romantic/sophisticated take on it that doesn’t work for her in the slightest.

And OMG that hair. :/

13. Laura November 10, 2009 at 19:54 #

Beautiful, but it just doesn’t look like Kristen. And it can’t just be style, it has to be personal style. She just can’t/won’t rock a look like this.

14. Emily November 10, 2009 at 20:11 #

I have to disagree with the comments here; she’s not a bitch, and she’s doesn’t have an attitude problem – and if she does, well, I prefer it to having Miley Cyrus & her inappropriate poll dancing shoved in my face. Kristen’s a 19 year old girl who seems genuinely down to earth and intelligent. Shocking! I love that she’s not just another Disney clone or manufactued startlet. I’m not a Twilight fan, nor a big fan of her personal style, but I’m a fan of her’s.

The J Mendel dress is lovely, but I’d go with different shoes, and maybe have it done in a colour, maybe purple.

15. naomi November 11, 2009 at 02:24 #

Where can I get this dress?????

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 09:55 #

It’s not out until February 2010. It’s from the Spring 2010 collection

16. Lee-Shay November 11, 2009 at 07:41 #

I wish she had worn something sparkly – like a diamond necklace or earrings.

17. GRACE November 11, 2009 at 11:40 #

I wish she’d pinned up her hair, as I think she’s done before, and maybe put a little sparkly clip in it- agreed, Lee-Shay.

Also- has anyone else spotted that in one of the smaller pictures, Rob’s laughing, she has this “Say that again?” look, and over their shoulders is Taylor in the poster looking aggressive.

18. Katie November 13, 2009 at 14:43 #

Kristen’s dress is so pretty, i think the colour does drain her slighty ,and as you said she looks very forced in anything bar jeans or converse trainers, i would not stop smiling allday long if i had that dress and those gorgeous shoes!

19. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 22:10 #

Not impressed. The color washes her out and she was a bit uncreative except that she chose the designer J. Mendel, which was a shock for me. The look is too mellow even for Kristen and is not fresh. She adds nothing to the dress and looks as though she just zipped it up, shoved her feet into her matching Sergio Rossi’s and walked infront of the cameras. I love Kristen, but not this look.