09.11.09

“The Twilight Saga: New Moon” Cast Tour

Mexico City Press Conference

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner have started promoting “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” which is released November 20.

The tour started off in Mexico City, where we saw Kristen and Taylor wearing colour co-ordinated looks.

Thankfully her hair was pulled back, so we could focus on her look which included a black blazer which she paired with a simple black tank top and Phi Spring 2010 white pants.

I really like this look and the stitched detail on the pants.

Heels would’ve made a huge difference.

Mexico City Photocall

Keeping the black blazer theme going Kristen wore a Diesel Black Gold tuxedo style sweater, paired with jeans and a white gun print D&G tank top.

Kristen has had to struggle with this mullet for a movie role, but I like the way she has styled it here.

A sparkling pair of chocolate brogues complete the look.

Brazil Press Conference

Critiquing Kristen is not like critiquing most celebs because her style is very unique as she doesn’t do the girly thing.

As much as I’m taking that into consideration, I have nothing remotely positive to say about this look.

Fan Q and A Session, LA

Ahhhh…this is more like it.

Kristen scrubbed up nicely for the ‘Question and Answer’ session for the fans of the movie in LA.

She again wore a black blazer over her sexy black strapless Dolce & Gabbana ruched dress with lace up detail.

Her look was paired with Becky Newton’s favourite Jimmy Choo Karina studded shoe-boots.

Hopefully she will gives us some colour for the premiere’s.

Credit: Style.com, INF Daily, & Wireimage

Dannii Minogue Wears Ralph & Russo & J’Aton Couture On Week 5 Of The X Factor

Dannii Minogue Wears Ralph & Russo & J’Aton Couture On Week 5 Of The X Factor

Runway To "Bad Lieutenant" New York Premiere - Eva Mendes In Donna Karan

Runway To “Bad Lieutenant” New York Premiere – Eva Mendes In Donna Karan

23 Responses to “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” Cast Tour

1. YSLGirl November 9, 2009 at 12:16 #

I have something positive to say about the Brazil outfit – the shoes! I think they are See By Chloe

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2009 at 12:16 #

LOL thanks :)

2. Yerdeh November 9, 2009 at 12:34 #

RCFA: have u caught the New Moon bug too? Lol. I do really like her edgy style, like you said she doesn’t do normal girly frocks (though undoubtedly she would still look great). Nothing too outstanding here, but there’s many more premieres to come!

3. Miles Luthuli November 9, 2009 at 12:34 #

Sturning that’s all is there to say…

4. binge November 9, 2009 at 12:41 #

her mullet is killing me. the shoes with those gorgeous Phi pants..blasphemy!

5. Ally November 9, 2009 at 12:42 #

Was she contractually obligated to wear a black blazer everywhere she went? Her hair looks so much better when it is pinned back. I’m sure she can’t wait until it grows back.

6. Elise November 9, 2009 at 12:45 #

To be honest, I don’t like any of this 4 looks.
    But love her Jimmy Choo shoes

7. Hannah November 9, 2009 at 13:55 #

If I had her salary, I would choose very different clothes for red carpets, but I am seriously impressed with how she’s stayed true to her own style despite all the Twilight fame. You have to respect her for that.

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2009 at 14:14 #

For sure, which is why I critique her in a totally different way.

8. Lucia November 9, 2009 at 13:57 #

I really like the last one. Shoes, dress, blazer.All :)

As you said, hopefully during the Europe tour she’ll give better looks

9. eimear November 9, 2009 at 14:31 #

im amazed shes managed to make herself look fat in the second pic.. she looks likes a hill billy.

10. mm November 9, 2009 at 14:43 #

I think Kristen maintains her own style. She looks very age appropriate for a 19 year old girl. Her fans are loads of preteens, and teenagers and I am so glad she is not vamp out. if she needs that blazer on to feel comfortable in somewhat revealing form fitted clothing so be it. You can tell she is not uber comfortable with being sexy or wearing 5″ stilettos everywhere. I like her style, I hope she changes at her own pace as she matures into a young woman. I agree more color would be nice to see.

11. Greta November 9, 2009 at 16:39 #

I don’t like her ‘style’

12. jen November 9, 2009 at 20:10 #

i think her brogues are christian louboutin

13. Christina November 9, 2009 at 20:47 #

I think you got the dates wrong. New Moon will be released on November 20 for the US.

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2009 at 21:16 #

ok thanks. i took the premiere date from IMDB not the release date.

Thanks for the correction

14. mol November 9, 2009 at 22:05 #

I love that tuxedo style sweater she wears in Mexico City (LA too i think?)…..in fact, I love the whole outfit for Mexico City and I really like the Jimmy Choo Karina shoe/boot she wears in L.A. Overall, I enjoy seeing her and don’t feel critical at all at this point.

15. Miriam November 9, 2009 at 22:27 #

Neither of those looks (except for Jimmy Choo shoes) I do not like. But I adore these dress which she wore yesterday on press conference.

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 09:27 #

It’s RM by Roland Mouret with embellishments

16. Laura November 9, 2009 at 23:55 #

The first outfit I loved…until I scrolled down and saw the shoes. I would’ve settled for stylish flats, ANYTHING except for those. This does make a good point, accessories are pivotal to any look.

I would’ve liked the 2nd one more if the jeans were simple skinny jeans without the rolling and white spots. I think with the suspenders and the gun in the t-shirt, the jeans become too much. I’m also not digging the shoes.

The third and fourth looks bring me to a point I feel strongly about. I fully respect not wanting to look girly or whatever and wanting to show your style. But with all the fashion (especially in black LBD’s) out there, you should be able to do that while still flattering your body. The fourth one shows a good representation of flattering your body while still looking like you. The third, simply, doesn’t.

17. Lily November 11, 2009 at 05:28 #

She needs a stylist!! I know she is staying true to her own personal style but at least put more effort…

18. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 22:11 #

About Kristen’s suspenders look here is what I have to say:

As part of her humanitarian efforts, Kristen Stewart supported the local Mexican economy by purchasing her entire outfit from a street vendor in a nearby slum. At first he wanted fifty pesos for it, but she got him down to forty. Well played, Kristen!

19. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 22:12 #

Black works her Kristen, but it works too much for her that she is too reliant on it. COLOR. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS COLOR DOES NOT MEAN IT IS GIRLY.