09.11.09

Social Events Of The Weekend

“After Life” Screening, LA

Christina Ricci never plays it safe and we love her for that.

The actress struck a fierce pose wearing a Marios Schwab black high-neck dress with crystal detail on the front.

Towering YSL Trib Two’s to completed the look.

This is the 3rd Marios Schwab look we’ve seen recently.

Leighton Meester and Cheryl Cole have also fallen in love with Schwab’s cutting edge designs.

“Dare” LA Premiere

Emmy Rossum is definitely on a roll.

The beautiful actress shimmered wearing a Donna Karan sequin jersey dress which she paired with Christian Louboutin t-bar heels whilst her tousled lock tumbled down her shoulders.

March of Dimes 4th Annual Celebration of Babies, LA

Halle Berry was every bit the yummy mummy flaunting her fabulous curves in this Yigal Azrouel long sleeved navy dress with a leather detail on the waist.

Grey suede shoes complete this stunning look.

Could her teeth be more white?

Nicole Richie motto is, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

She’s been rocking the maxi dress look for a while now, and judging by this chocolate and ivory leaf print maxi dress she has no desire to switch things up anytime soon.

Can you believe she gave birth just 2 months ago?

“Broken Embraces” Rome Photocall

Penelope Cruz has been promoting “Broken Embraces” for a while now, so I guess the novelty of dressing up has worn off.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Emmy Rossum In Bibhu Mohapatra & Elisabeth Moss In 3.1 Phillip Lim - Variety Emmy Studio

Emmy Rossum In Bibhu Mohapatra & Elisabeth Moss In 3.1 Phillip Lim – Variety Emmy Studio

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

9 Responses to Social Events Of The Weekend

1. Kim November 9, 2009 at 21:23 #

Christina and Halle look great.

Nicole looks cute minus the hair looking a bit unkept.

2. mol November 9, 2009 at 21:53 #

Halle Berry is so gorgeous I can hardly stand to look at her! Nothing special on the dress front there, but I guess she doesn’t need fashion forward looks with that face and body…..

I love Christina Ricci’s dress – just slightly bothered by the proportion of it on her….or something – maybe it’s just her stance or the way her head looks like it’s jutting forward.

I agree with Kim, re Nicole’s hair, love her look otherwise.

3. ZzaRaZza November 9, 2009 at 22:10 #

Christina looks gorgeous, hair, dress and all

4. Laura November 10, 2009 at 00:25 #

Christina’s got it going on. She didn’t wear your every day LBD and I love it. The detail of color and the neckline work. Emmy’s on the other hand is a little too “been there, done that” for me. Although, with Emmy’s body it’s hard to go wrong with a dress like that. And I’m liking her shoes.

When I saw Halle, I immediately thought that someone should send a picture of that look to Christina Aguilera. I distinctly remember a “boobs-a-poppin” blue dress Christina wore shortly after giving birth. Halle’s is a great way to show off your baby curves while still keeping it classy and leaving something to the imagination. Work it girl!

Nicole has an amazing post-baby bod. That said, you’re not pregnant anymore. Switch it up. Nicole’s not particularly tall. I wish she would wear a tea-length or shorter dress that wouldn’t shrink her so much.

Penelope, I’m sorry. There’s just not a lot of advice I can give, except trash can therapy followed by a strong dose of retail therapy.

5. Matt November 10, 2009 at 02:02 #

Could Halle’s face be anymore injected with Botox, the dress is nothing to go wild about and she looks pretty but she her face is frozen.

6. em November 10, 2009 at 02:08 #

christina looks amazing (hair, make-up dress!)- i know it is super early in week but a best dressed contender?!

7. sydneycheapchic November 10, 2009 at 09:21 #

Wowie. Christina is looking hot here! Dress, Body, Hair and that look in her eyes!!

8. Ally November 10, 2009 at 13:02 #

Tyra would be proud. Christina is totally smiling with her eyes! She looks awesome…especially the makeup.

9. XOXO November 12, 2009 at 12:58 #

Nicole is back to looking like how she did pre-Rachel Zoe, Simple Life Season 1! That’s the real Nicole. The one with trashy hair and tie-dyed dresses. FASHION ICON MY BUM.