09.11.09

2009 Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards

The fact that Diane Kruger doesn’t use a stylist I think this makes us appreciate what she wears even more.

The beautiful actress kept her look simple, oozing effortless chic wearing a Fendi tuxedo jumpsuit with cut outs in the shoulders.

The jumpsuit has a tailored waist that sits above gentle pleats.

Sparkling Armani Privé bow accented heels and a black clutch complete the look.

Twilight actress Nikki Reed wore a sparkling Nanette Lepore gold sequin dress, but make it look less Christmasy by adding a black blazer to her look.

Fierce Jimmy Choo sandals and a gold studded black clutch complete her look.

Normally I always love what Zooey Deschanel wears because of her unique retro style which has so much personality.

But on this occasion the skirt on her Karen Walker dress is so short that you can see a glimpse of the rubber band part of her tights which isn’t very flattering.

The dress is very cute though.

Zoe Saldana makes tweed look sexy by wearing a tweed dress with a cut-out detail in the back.

Credit: Wireimage

In Diane Kruger's Closet - Fendi Jumpsuit

In Diane Kruger’s Closet – Fendi Jumpsuit

In Jennifer Lopez' Closet - Herve Leger Metal Pailette-Embellished Bandage Dress

In Jennifer Lopez’ Closet – Herve Leger Metal Pailette-Embellished Bandage Dress

15 Responses to 2009 Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards

1. mm November 9, 2009 at 16:28 #

Loving Diane in this jumpsuit. This is the second jumpsuit look from her that i really love. I like the hair style alot too! Yeah sexy yet demure look. Zooey showing the ruberband part of the tights, just looks tacky

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2009 at 16:33 #

rubberband…thanks I couldn’t thing of what it was called.

2. YSLGirl November 9, 2009 at 16:59 #

Zooey’s looks can sometimes be a bit too repetitive.

I just love how Diane Kruger always tries different designers. In the past few weeks she has worn Balenciaga, Chanel, J. Mendel, Jason Wu and now Fendi. Girl has some range. I love the shoes, too. First Best Dressed of the Week contender for me!

Zoe Saldana can make any outfit look interesting.

Nikki’s outfit is just not flattering.

• YSLGirl November 9, 2009 at 17:16 #

Oh and she wore Narciso Rodriguez, too!

3. Kim November 9, 2009 at 17:30 #

Zoe looks very cute.

4. Lexa November 9, 2009 at 18:28 #

Diane looks elegant and sexy at the same time. Lovely look, BDOTW worthy for me :)

5. YSLGirl November 9, 2009 at 19:01 #

I am sure Diane’s shoes are Balmain. She wore them before and I distinctly remember seeing those shoes in the show! I covet them.

6. Alicia November 9, 2009 at 19:13 #

I think Nikki looks hot. Her clutch is by Jimmy Choo. The zipper detailing on it is pretty fierce.

7. Sally November 9, 2009 at 19:58 #

Usually I gasp every time I see Zooey but I was so disappointed this time. It also looks like the halter is tied too tight and it’s sitting way too high on her bust. I’m hoping she comes back to form with her next outfit.

8. mol November 9, 2009 at 21:55 #

Diane…again, Zoe looks great too.

9. jaime November 9, 2009 at 23:01 #

Looking at Zooey’s dress, it looks exactly like a Karen Walker one I have in my closet. I love the dress but just wish she hadn’t worn tights as she always does!
    I feel a little like the jumpsuit Diane is wearing is something I’ve seen on her before.. so I get a little sense of deja vu, but.. maybe that’s just me.

10. Laura November 10, 2009 at 00:10 #

LOVING Diane’s jumpsuit. Tailered well and she’s working it. And I respect that she doesn’t have a stylist. Props to her.

Nikki’s wasn’t bad. The shoes look awesome, and I like the idea of adding a blazer.. I wish the dress was a little more figure hugging and there was better tailoring in the shoulders of the jacket.

I wish Zooey ditched the straps, added more length, and then nixed the tights. The neckline would make a nice statement with no straps. Adding length would make it classier and also negate the need for those tights. But the look has potential.

Love Zoe’s tweed dress, but I wish she wouldn’t have worn the tights. The outfit is detailed enough. Why clutter it? It detracts from the shoes. But the back detail and the dress as a whole looks pretty awesome.

11. Kish November 10, 2009 at 07:18 #

Zoey’s dress is by Karen Walker – NZ fashion designer.
    Love it. Want it.

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2009 at 09:22 #

ok thanks

12. LoveMJ November 10, 2009 at 09:26 #

YSLGirl – was just thinking the same when i saw the pic of the always lovely Diane Kruger! (girlcrushing much? yes!)
    Shoes are Balmain, i’m sure :)