Who Wore Alexander Wang Better? Rihanna or Cindy Crawford

For Fashion’s Night Out in New York City, Rihanna celebrated this event at the Giuseppe Zanotti Boutique with other celebrities such as Michelle Trachtenberg and Sienna Miller.

The singer paired her Alexander Wang hooded goddess dress with Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain embellished booties, studded glasses and spiked bracelet.

Cindy Crawford was at the launch of the “OMEGA Constellation 2009 collection” last month wearing the same dress.

Cindy kept the look simple with a pair of strappy sandals so she wins for me.

As usual Rihanna was trying too damn hard.

This Alexander Wang hooded dress is available to purchase from Shopbop, Browns Fashion and farfetch.com.

In Zara Phillips' Closet - Thread Social Silk-Blend Open-Back Dress

In Zara Phillips’ Closet – Thread Social Silk-Blend Open-Back Dress

Runway To "The Road" LA Screening - Charlize Theron In Christian Dior

Runway To “The Road” LA Screening – Charlize Theron In Christian Dior

6 Responses to Who Wore Alexander Wang Better? Rihanna or Cindy Crawford

1. nicole November 5, 2009 at 08:35 #

rihanna = overkill

2. robbie November 5, 2009 at 09:02 #

this is easy! cindy wins obviously rihanna just looks stupid with those god damn shades.

3. Flutterbang November 5, 2009 at 09:07 #

I like Rihanna, don’t get me wrong, but if you look at the pictures without the heads it’s like a troll doll on the left and a barbie on the right; no competition

4. YSLGirl November 5, 2009 at 09:39 #

Rihanna actually wears the dress much better as it’s more suited for her body, but somebody really should tell her about the ‘take off one thing…’ rule.

5. Matt November 5, 2009 at 19:36 #

I knew that outfit was ridiculous on Rihanna but seeing it side to side with Cindy’s take on the dress, It’s Hilarious and ridiculous. she should have taken off the last 3 millionth thing she put on.

6. Lala/S-R November 5, 2009 at 23:32 #

The sight of Rihanna in that outfit makes me laugh my freakin’ a** off!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA Ridiculous! I bet she’s thinking, “I’m so damn edgy right now!”. She’s a laughingstock!
    “As usual Rihanna was trying too damn hard.” Dead on.
    Cindy looks so effortlessly beautiful. SHE STILL GOT IT!!!