Runway To MTV Studios – Lady GaGa In Jean Paul Gaultier

From your comments yesterday it’s clear that Lady GaGa is the equivalent of Marmite.

You either love her or hate her, and the feelings are very strong on both sides.

The eccentric star was spotted making her way to the MTV studios in New York City yesterday to promote her album “The Fame Monster”.

She looked the most normal I have seen her in a while dressed in a black Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010 strapless dress accessorized with an Erickson Beamon necklace/belt contraption.

GaGa arrived at the MTV studio’s to appear on the Alexa Chung show. You can watch her interview here.

Lady GaGa also stopped by the BET studios to visit hosts Terrence and Rocsi on “BET’s 106 & Park”.

The singer wore another JPG look, this time it was a nude leotard with the cone-shaped bra which was made famous by Madonna.

She also wore her fish-net tights and John Galliano heels again.

Her interview for this show can be watched here.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Rap-Up

A Christmas Carol London Premiere

A Christmas Carol London Premiere

"2012" LA Premiere

“2012” LA Premiere

8 Responses to Runway To MTV Studios – Lady GaGa In Jean Paul Gaultier

1. Dora November 4, 2009 at 12:44 #

Wow, Lady Gaga is wearing a normal dress and she looks stunning in it! I love the strapless dress!BDOTW for sure.

2. GRACE November 4, 2009 at 13:04 #

As I have never seen Alexa Chung’s show I cannot comment on her personality- but style-wise I cannot help saying that she and Lady Gaga are polar opposites!!

3. Ally November 4, 2009 at 13:10 #

The only thing she could wear at this point that would truely shock people are jeans and a t-shirt.

4. Priscila November 4, 2009 at 13:41 #

I don’t really hate her, but she fails to impress. I think she should stop trying to be “the new Madonna” . What’s the point in wearing the same things Madonna already wore? We all have been there, give us something new.
    In the first picture I actually like what she is wearing, even the wig, I like the fact that she rocks wigs, it’s something hers.

5. mm November 4, 2009 at 15:26 #

I think what she is wearing on 106th and Park is totally inappropriate. She needed to put some clothes on for that interview.

6. Chiara November 4, 2009 at 17:09 #

I like the belt thing

7. Matt November 4, 2009 at 19:28 #

I love the first dress, she looks “normal” in it.

8. Jacob October 19, 2010 at 18:14 #

Lady GaGa is not normal , she is a breath of fresh air i love lady gaga she is a master of fashion she knows what she is doing, if madonna and grace jones could have a baby it would be lady gaga.she is an artist each outfit is a master peice.