“2012″ LA Premiere

Only Camilla Belle can out do herself in the space of a week.

She started off looking divine in Jason Wu, and last night she looked divalicious in Alexander McQueen.

If you’re anything like me you have been scared of tthe magnificent McQueen Spring 2010 collection getting into the wrong hands. Thankfully this is not the case.

With the styling the looks felt quite hard on the runway, but Camilla brings a softness to her multi-coloured dress with the bustle skirt and beaded shoulders.

Thandie Newton is the latest celebrity to join the Prabal Gurung fan club after Leighton Meester joined yesterday.

The stunning actress never disappoints.

She walked the red carpet wearing a black and white strapless Prabal Gurung Spring 2010 brush painted rose print draped dress.

As you can see from the other Gurung dresses, a bow accent is featured on this dress.

Had Dania Ramirez not worn a Herve Leger Spring 2009 dress we have seen countless times on reality stars and D list celebrities I would’ve said that I loved this dress on her.

At this point I’m so over this dress she’s lucky to be featured.

I love Amanda Peet’s stunning white gown, but it feels a tad out of place on this red carpet were everyone else opted for shorter sassier looks.

Whenever I see turquoise necklaces I always think of  Eva Mendes at the Golden Globes.

[nggallery id=224]

Credit: Style.com, Wireimage

Runway To MTV Studios - Lady GaGa In Jean Paul Gaultier

Runway To MTV Studios – Lady GaGa In Jean Paul Gaultier

Rihanna For Glamour US December 2009

Rihanna For Glamour US December 2009

41 Responses to “2012″ LA Premiere

1. ace November 4, 2009 at 14:35 #

OMG! yeay for camille belle. when i first saw the collection i was wondering who will wear any of the item in the collection first. but i wished she went for the more fiercer pieces. since the movie is abt end of the world. haha.
    now who will rock those shoes from the collection first.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 15:05 #

Now that will be interesting.

The shoes must be impossible to walk in

• ella November 4, 2009 at 15:35 #

not even beyonce…….maybe lady Gaga will wear those space heels

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 16:20 #

my bet is on Gaga or rihanna

2. Victoria November 4, 2009 at 14:35 #

Does Camilla Belle EVER not look amazing? She’s perfect in the McQueen dress and I totally vote her for BDOTW! :D

3. LizMelendreras/Stylist November 4, 2009 at 14:36 #

Please Daina Ramirez if you read this comment, contact me. I can assist you in you red carpet events. You are a beautiful girl, embrace with flattering style that suits you.
    I adore Camilla Belle. She goes beyond trends, she understands fashion. (Not black, gray, studds, nor booties.)

4. Dennis November 4, 2009 at 14:38 #

Yay! When I saw that look on the runway it was clear it was the most wearable of the collection. Still, I would have never expected Camilla to make McQueen so soft. BDOW!

5. lee November 4, 2009 at 14:54 #

thandie is STUNNING. she should teach a class on working the red carpet.

6. Kelly November 4, 2009 at 15:01 #

Camilla Belle should be a BDOTW contender for sure. She looks breathtakingly gorgeous and wears the dress instead of letting it wear her.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 15:04 #

oh for damn sure….she hasn’t looked better.

7. Kim November 4, 2009 at 15:04 #

Camilla and Thandi look GREAT!

8. Kim November 4, 2009 at 15:05 #

They both look better than the model!

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 15:07 #

so very true

9. Lea November 4, 2009 at 15:06 #

yay! I have been waiting for someone to wear the mcqueen collection, I’m in love with the dress and once again camille belle = perfection

10. KelseyTaylor November 4, 2009 at 15:25 #

Thandie looks perfect. She is amazing and so polished- it is such a good match with Prabal Gurung! Loving Camilla in Mcqueen

11. Spanish lover November 4, 2009 at 15:26 #

Thandie for BDOTW for sure. I love her hair hair here and the red lips.

• Kim November 4, 2009 at 17:19 #

I agree. Hair and red lips are divine.

• Gaber November 5, 2009 at 00:25 #

Showing my love for the hair.
      Definitely into the BDotW-candidate pile!

12. mm November 4, 2009 at 15:33 #

Thandie looks stunning, I am just loving her hair.
    Camille is definitely the WOW of this event. She is my pic for BDOW.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 16:23 #

wow of the year

13. Stuti November 4, 2009 at 15:34 #

Can we have Thandie for BDOTW please? Look at her, she is a vision!

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 16:21 #

for sure ;)

14. hsua November 4, 2009 at 16:11 #

In one word

PERFECTION

i love all in camille

15. Kim November 4, 2009 at 16:15 #

I just looked again and Thandie’s hair and skin are flawless!

16. mol November 4, 2009 at 16:31 #

I will just add to the chorus for Camille and Thadie both to be on the BDOTW list.

17. Antonio Emanuele November 4, 2009 at 16:44 #

BDOTW contender for sure, camilla has my vote, and i predicted her to wear piece from this collection, omg…..I LOVE IT, its so effortless on her, and on the model its sooooo edgy and hard to pull off, but it look sweet on camilla..
    if anyone else does not wow me until fryday, she will be my best dressed of the week

18. justme November 4, 2009 at 17:29 #

I’m not her biggest fan but even I have to jump on the ‘can Thandie be on the BDOW list’ wagon. She looks flawless, from her hair to her shoes.

19. Holly November 4, 2009 at 17:33 #

I think Thandie is easily the besty dressed in this feature. Her dress is classy without the bow looking to silly, which to me is how they look most of the time, and her hair, make-up and skin are flawless. I have to say that I don’t like Camille’s ensemble at all. Her hair is pulled back to harshly and I just don;t like the dress, there were more interesting and better pieces in the McQueen collection than this one and it also comes across like an ice-skating costume to me. LOVE her shoes though, they’re a gorgeous style and colour, and she’ll always be one of the best dressed celebs of the moment.

20. Ally November 4, 2009 at 18:00 #

I loved that McQueen collection and that isn’t my favorite look from it (mostly b/c of the back), but Camille is killing it! I die. ;-)

21. Pablo November 4, 2009 at 19:05 #

Speechless!! Camille and Thandy are perfection!! But Camille is the true star thanks to the “wow factor” of wearing such a risky and unexpected dress on her!! This is fashion and that’s why we love it!! :)

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 21:22 #

Amen :D

22. Sally November 4, 2009 at 19:07 #

Camilla has left me speechless. I live for fashion moments like this. Dying.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 21:22 #

me too

We haven’t had many really wow moment this year, so I’m grateful for this.

23. Nora November 4, 2009 at 19:13 #

Camilla is divine, sigh… and that was my favorite dress from the collection!

24. Leo November 4, 2009 at 19:49 #

Camilla Belle looks fantastic, that is such a dream dress, it could become costumy but she makes it look stunning.

Thandie Newton and her ever-chic style does it again also. I’m falling in love with Prabal Gurung too. So many interesting pieces.

Dania Ramirez looks like she doen’t belong in the same red carpet as Camilla and Thandie. Bandage dress, really?

25. Rebecca November 4, 2009 at 20:39 #

Camilla is absoulute perfection in that McQueen dress. It probably helps that I’m totally in love with his Spring 2010 collection.

Thandie Newton = flawless (always)

26. electra November 4, 2009 at 21:27 #

Camilla Belle and Thandie Newton look amazing. But there’s nothing new here, they always look spectacular.

I especially adore Camilla’s dress. So HOT.

27. sydneycheapchic November 4, 2009 at 22:15 #

I would have to agree with all the comments for Camilla and Thandie for best dressed…. Now I just have to figure out who to vote for.

Thandie Newton is fast becoming my ultimate girl crush!

28. YSLGirl November 5, 2009 at 09:11 #

Wow, I actually made a comment about how I thought the only time Camilla Belle looked outstanding was in that McQueen dress she wore to the Push premiere and she’s wearing McQueen again!

The only downside is the shoes. She should’ve chosen some of the shoes from the collection to go that extra mile!

• YSLGirl November 5, 2009 at 09:13 #

Other comments: Thandie Newton looks nice, but I don’t really care for Prabal Gurung. She has worn better outfits.

Amanda Peet looks like she’s going to get married.

Dania Ramirez is wearing two boring overused trends.

29. nyma November 5, 2009 at 13:27 #

Camille is getting my BDOTW for sure! she looks divine and Thandie looks sooo suave, very nice :)