Jimmy Choo For H&M Collection Party

11 days and counting until the H&M for Jimmy Choo collection hits stores, but the stars were out to celebrate the collection in LA last night.

Hayden Panettiere probably had my favourite head-to-toe look pairing a Jimmy Choo for H&M sequined zipped black cardigan, with leather pants and a zebra printed bag with studded details from the same collection.

Olivia Wilde wore a black long sleeved Jimmy Choo for H&M dress which is covered in rhinestones.

She picked a perfect pair of heels from the same collection which were also embellished, but it’s her croc Jimmy Choo for H&M clutch I’m lusting over.

I almost cried when I saw Garcelle Beauvais on this red carpet, because I have been cruising H&M Regents Street, Oxford Circus and Brent Cross looking for this Holiday 2009 black long sleeved dress for a while to no avail.

It looks stunning on Garcelle as she paired her dress with a pair of strappy high heels.

I wonder how Tamara Mellon felt when she saw Paris Hilton arrive wearing Louboutin’s.

Paris did look hot pairing the black Jimmy Choo for H&M jumpsuit with a hot pink clutch from the came collection.

The Jimmy Choo Kase oval clutch is still a celebrity favourite on the red carpet.

I can’t believe the jumpsuit is only £39.99.  It’s just be added to my wish list.

Sister Nicky Hilton opted for a batwing sleeved Jimmy Choo for H&M beaded dress which shimmered on the red carpet.

Pairing her dress with silver strappy sandals, Nicky also carried the same starred croc clutch as Olivia.

The ankle boot trend was alive on this red carpet as Rashida Jones paired her Jimmy Choo for H&M grey open-toe and studded heels, with a black dress and a biker jacket.

She also fell in love with Hayden’s zebra print clutch.

Maggie Grace was just that….graceful on this red carpet.

Her ivory dress was accented with black accessories including black patent Jimmy Choo for H&M strappy heels which are number one on my wish list.

M.I.A. can usually be too crazy for my tastes, but on this occasion I love what she is wearing.

She paired Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Spring 2010 blue chiffon blouse embellished in sequins with a shark print motif, with black leggings.

Thigh high Jimmy Choo for H&M boots complete the look.

How did Stacey Dash get past security wearing a French Connection Spirit dress?

Credit: NYMag.com, H&M & Wireimage

Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta - 2013 NAACP Image Awards

Kerry Washington In Oscar de la Renta – 2013 NAACP Image Awards

Runway To 2009 Library Lions Benefit - Leighton Meester In Prabal Gurung

Runway To 2009 Library Lions Benefit – Leighton Meester In Prabal Gurung

34 Responses to Jimmy Choo For H&M Collection Party

1. Dora November 3, 2009 at 15:47 #

Garcelle Beauvais, M.I.A. and Maggie Grace are my favorites but the rest isn’t bad either.

2. YSLGirl November 3, 2009 at 15:48 #

MIA for Best Dressed of the Week!

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 15:51 #

I have no problem with that, she looked ace

• mol November 3, 2009 at 16:12 #

Agreed!

• Parvati November 3, 2009 at 17:06 #

I agree! I loved her look!

• em November 4, 2009 at 15:53 #

absolutely!! love her look

3. MarbleFawn November 3, 2009 at 16:49 #

Hayden looks like some cheap Mafia wife in that get up, all that’s missing is the back combed hair

4. Tania November 3, 2009 at 16:54 #

So excited everything looks fab

5. Carli November 3, 2009 at 17:08 #

MIA not the best dressed this week, but has improved a lot, no more flashy -i-want-all-the-attention outf

6. stilettolover91 November 3, 2009 at 17:12 #

Are Hayden’s heels by Jimmy Choo too?

7. robbie November 3, 2009 at 17:39 #

hayden, i love the pieces just not together and not on her. she looks rather old.

olivia, such a beautiful dress and the accessories are fabulous.

garcelle, she looks good. BUT FINALLY THE PRICE FOR THOSE SHOES!!!!!

paris, oh i bet tamara was so pissed at her lol, but least she had the jumpsuit and clutch though. im unsure about that jumpsuit though.

nicky, LOOKS AMAZING! that dress looks like the halston dress SJP wore.

rashida, i love the edgy rocker feel of her outfit.

maggie, oooh those shoes are available in black i thought it was only red. adding those to my wish list.

M.I.A, not sure about this the mixture of the hideous outfit, ugly boots and the “i dont give a damn” kinda pose, not good.

stacey, wow and she doesnt seem to be wearing any of the JC from the collection. gorgeous dress though she looks great.

i still dont know if i want to go, plus i heard the largest size they are doing is a size UK6. which is strange since the main line goes upto a UK9.

• Elspeth November 4, 2009 at 13:42 #

I don’t particularly love Paris Hilton however I feel the need to defend her here! The decision by Mellon/H&M to not make the shoes above a size 7UK is clearly the reason why she wasn’t wearing them! I for one am sorely pi**ed off that I, and my size 8 feet, are not going to be able to buy into the brand!

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 14:37 #

Elspeth, you have save me a wasted journey as I am a size 8 and I would have been devastated to queue for hours to find out that they didn’t produce my size.

Thanks so much :)

• robbie November 4, 2009 at 19:10 #

it is extremely annoying that they arent making any shoes larger than a UK7. i would love to know why they wont make them larger sizes do they think a larger size wont sell.

oh well it just means anyone who is a size 8 and over can have a lie in then.

8. Alicia November 3, 2009 at 18:04 #

Seriously, you are SO GOOD at what you do.

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 18:08 #

Awww Alicia, thanks so much for being so kind :)

9. Chiara November 3, 2009 at 18:13 #

I’m really excited about this collection!!! I don’t know what I’m gonna get yet though…

10. Kim November 3, 2009 at 18:55 #

I thought everyone looked cute but MIA. Not feeling that shark! LOL

11. Bego November 3, 2009 at 19:52 #

I love Olivia Wilde’s dress!!!!! but i have to say my favourite item of the whole collection are the heels Maggie Grace is wearing: amazing. i really hope i can manage to get my hands on them…! :P

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 20:21 #

Oh me too.

I think those heels and the star clutch are going to be hot favourites

12. Siobhan November 3, 2009 at 20:04 #

Nicky, Rashida and MIA are my favourites. Love Paris’ clutch and Maggie’s shoes. I’m surprised no one wore the grey suede asymetrical dress- my favourite piece from the collection by far. Love Stacey’s FC dress- couldn’t remember where i recognised her from so looked her up (clueless) – cannot believe she’s 43!!!

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 20:19 #

43???? what.

She still looks exactly the same as when she was in Clueless.

Amazing

13. Meghan November 3, 2009 at 21:21 #

How the hell am I going to get those black strappy sandals….so sad.

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 21:32 #

it’s gonna be a dog fight.

I think I may take out my weave for this occasion lol

14. heather ♥ November 4, 2009 at 02:01 #

so I’d heard Whitney Port was going to be at this event, and when you didn’t post about her, I searched for a picture…
    …and then I understood why you didn’t post about her. What on earth was she thinking!?

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 08:14 #

right….

I used to write about everyone, but now just those who inspire me to write something good or bad. Whitney was so blah.

• heather ♥ November 4, 2009 at 14:16 #

that makes complete sense! no need to waste space on this fabulous website when there are so many better and more inspiring things to post about!

15. Amanda November 4, 2009 at 02:31 #

oooh I love Stacey Dash, she’s so pretty and I love that dress… everytime I see her, I think of Clueless =)

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 08:12 #

me too.

16. Willa November 4, 2009 at 06:34 #

M.I.A is my BDOTW. :D

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2009 at 08:11 #

I will try to include her. Lots of great dresses last night

17. jared November 4, 2009 at 09:07 #

I LOVE M.I.A.’s look. She just needs to work on her posing, but otherwise, she is the best for me. I think what pulls me in so much is the change of pace from the gowns and the very structured looks. M.I.A. is pure fun and excellence here.

18. Sheri November 5, 2009 at 22:55 #

I also love MIA’s look here, so fresh! Who’d have thought?

19. Lala/S-R November 5, 2009 at 23:50 #

I love Stacy’s dress out of them all, and it’s not even a Jimmy Choo.
    Hayden looks real cute!
    Nicky Hilton looks great in that dress.
    Is anyone else left wanting just a bit more from the collection? Maybe I’m just having a bad day…