2009 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event

Eva Mendes looked incredibly chic wearing a lavender Christian Dior Resort 2010 polka dot dress, worn with a cute white bow accented belt.

She could’ve been obvious and paired her dress with white accessories like the runway, but she instead wore dove grey heels and carried a silver clutch.

Jessica Alba wore a very simple Prada Resort 2010 dress, but I really love this look.

She’s making me eat my words about “boring black dresses” because she looks outstanding.

Bow accented heels and flawless make-up complete this stunning look and have me keeping this look in consideration for BDOTW.

Jordana Brewster was another favourite.  She was very much on the opposite end of the colour spectrum wearing a creme and ultramarine Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2009 dress.

I love the flutter detail around the arm openings, but the shoes are too clunky for this dress.

The runway shoes would have been too matchy matchy, but I would have preferred them to what Jordana is currently wearing.

*Sighs*

I hope Camilla Belle continues to never have a day off looking fabulous.  It would be a very sad day indeed.

Some of you may think what’s the big deal, she’s just wearing a Jason Wu blue dress.

I’d say look at her, she’s naturally glowing.  Her accessories complement her stunning pleated dress.  Not a single hair is out of place and her make-up is flawless.

Yes she should’ve ditched the fringed bag for this picture, but it’s a small detail when everything else looks so perfect.

Most celebrities grow out of their obsessions, but Diane Kruger is still loving her black bows.

This was evident from her bow accented blue blouse which she wore with navy shorts.

For most this would only be acceptable as an off-duty look, but Diane can stand shoulder to shoulder with Eva Mendes in her Dior dress and still look equally chic.

That’s why we all adore her.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Precious Screening At 2009 AFI FEST

Precious Screening At 2009 AFI FEST

24 Responses to 2009 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event

1. Jake November 2, 2009 at 12:30 #

You’re right. Camilla NEVER has a bad day.

she always looks incredible, because she happens to be the most beautiful people on the planet.

she always dresses impeccably well, because she happens to have enviable style.

and she carries herself beautifully, and has focused on her growing career rather than partying until 3am like some 22 year olds we know..ehemm, lalohan.

I LOVE YOU CAMILLA. YOU R STUNNING

2. I Get a Fever November 2, 2009 at 12:58 #

You’re so right about Diane Kruger – she’s the only one who can pull this look off. She looks fantastic!

By the way, I’m a long-time fan of the site – it’s wonderful. Please keep up the great work!

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 13:02 #

thanks…will definitely try ;)

3. flowerpower November 2, 2009 at 13:05 #

C.B looks too polished!

4. Leelah November 2, 2009 at 13:08 #

I think all the girls look cute (except Alba – a bit bland compared to the others).
    Jordana and Eva are my favourites here

I love your website, everyone says it’s like my morning coffee, first thing I do every morning is check your site!

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 13:11 #

thanks Leelah ;)

5. Ally November 2, 2009 at 13:14 #

Eva looks wonderful, but I kind of wish she had worn a statement necklace like the runway version. BUT since this seems to be a day event, I’ll let it slide :-P.

Love love love Camilla’s look. I want it for my very own!

6. Sophia November 2, 2009 at 13:26 #

I think everyone looks great too although Jessica Alba looks a bit boring imo. Love that Camilla always looks so gorgeous for every single event. Diane looks adorable, she can really pull off anything!

7. lee November 2, 2009 at 15:03 #

i don’t think alba looks boring at all. i think she looks fabulously effortless.

8. Nitasha November 2, 2009 at 15:37 #

I am in LOVE with Camilla Belle’s dress. Jason Wu’s clothes are incredible…beyond beautiful, beyond elegant. FC, you should do a post on your top 10 favourite designers (and their dresses as well as the celebrities wearing them) of this year so far.

9. Jules O'C November 2, 2009 at 15:46 #

Camilla & Jess Alba are my favs (I LOVED the resort collection!)
    Diane should totally get her hands on albers bow-ties
    she’d rock them!

10. mm November 2, 2009 at 16:12 #

I love all the looks. I think i appreciated the most was that they were photographed outside which was a nice fresh change, the sunlight makes them all just look so pretty.

11. Sonja November 2, 2009 at 16:29 #

Only DK can wear shorts and bows and completely own the look, so effortless so chic!

And my yaw dropped on CB, I have no idea what she does in her life but the always looks so damn perfect. The dress, the hair, the shoes…Perfect.

12. YSLGirl November 2, 2009 at 16:30 #

I’ve never really cared for Camilla’s style. The only time I ever loved her in something was when she wore that McQueen dress earlier this year.

13. diane's shoes November 2, 2009 at 16:36 #

omg, where can i get those shoes!? anyone know what brand they are?

14. Leo November 2, 2009 at 17:05 #

Camila Belle looks like a doll. Fantastic, makes you wanna put her up on a display.

Eva Mendes is doing her classy best. And that dress justed suited her perfectly.

15. Sally November 2, 2009 at 19:27 #

Camilla looks amazing. Flawless.

16. Samantha November 2, 2009 at 21:13 #

I love all of these looks so much. Camilla looks amazing and I actually love the simplicty of Jessica’s entire look. As for Diane, like you say, so chic no matter what she wears.

17. sydneycheapchic November 2, 2009 at 22:18 #

I think they all look great! Jessica alba’s look is simple but very cimple chic. Jason Wu is fast becoming my favourite designer. Ever Since Malin Ackerman’s yellow Jason Wu moment! Love!

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 22:26 #

I think that was the turning point for me too

18. nicky November 2, 2009 at 23:17 #

Does anyone know where Diane’s top is from? Sooo want it.

19. Lee November 3, 2009 at 11:34 #

Camilla Belle looks exquisite. I vote her for BDOTW for sure!

20. antoneLLina November 4, 2009 at 08:59 #

i know that many of you will hate me, but there’s something that i don’t like in camilla. yes, i’m not a big fan of her, i think that she’s often “conventional” (not always!). i really love her dress but i really dislike her shoes,her bag and her jewels. maybe i don’t even like her hair.
    oh jessica,tell me your secret! how can you manage to wear a LBD and be able to be smokin’ hot and so classy?and all at once! BDOTW for sure!we have to reward her simplicity and elegance

21. antoneLLina November 4, 2009 at 09:03 #

ps: why eva is becoming a blonde?????????????? and why she often fails to highlight her beauty and stunning body????? it’s a mystery…