Runway To X Factor Italy – Asia Argento In Sophia Kokosalaki

I have been talking about the X Factor a lot since it started 3 weeks ago here in the UK, but Italy also have their own version.

The gorgeous Asia Argento who you may remember was one of the judges during Cannes Film Festival this year, was also a judge on the Italian X Factor this week.

During Cannes she wore a lot of Armani’s Privé gowns, but on the X Factor she looked outstanding wearing a black and gold Sophia Kokosalaki Fall 2009 mini dress, with glossy black leggings and black booties.

I love Sophia Kokosalaki’s work, so I’m happy that she is getting a lot of celebrity love at the moment.

Rinko Kikuchi recently wore a very similar gold and black dress to the 22nd Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony.

Credit: INFevents.com & Style.com

"Love Your W" Fundraiser

“Love Your W” Fundraiser

In Kristen Scott Thomas' Closet - Lanvin One-Shoulder Velvet Dress

In Kristen Scott Thomas’ Closet – Lanvin One-Shoulder Velvet Dress

18 Responses to Runway To X Factor Italy – Asia Argento In Sophia Kokosalaki

1. martdip October 30, 2009 at 15:07 #

Asia is very beautiful,but the guy at her side is not francesco facchinetti,but one of the x-factor judge ,Morgan,and also the ex husband of Asia

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 15:59 #

thanks I’ve updated the post

2. Alice[*] October 30, 2009 at 15:35 #

FC,the man who is near Asia is her ex boyfriend,an Italian alternative-rock singer and now a judge on X-Factor.His name is Morgan ;)
    Francesco Facchinetti is the presenter of the show.
    I’m Italian so I’m sure about this information.
    Anyway,I was wondering which designer Asia wore at the show and now I know.Thank you!I really like the dress.

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 16:01 #

thanks. I’ve changed the post.

The picture agency I got it from got it wrong :)

• antoneLLina October 30, 2009 at 22:19 #

i’m italian too…i didn’t know that so much of us were obsessed with your blog FC :)

3. YSLGirl October 30, 2009 at 15:43 #

I love Sophia Kokosalaki. Is Asia Argento a judge on the Italian version of The X-Factor?!

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 16:00 #

I’m not sure if she was a guest judge or a regular judge.

Hopefully someone can confirm.

• Stefano October 30, 2009 at 16:03 #

i can confirm she was a guest judge

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 16:35 #

thanks :)

4. Stefano October 30, 2009 at 16:01 #

the picture doesn’t make her justice at all, she was literally GLOWING on screen. I was completely blown away with her, pure gorgeousness <3

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 16:02 #

I can only imagine.

• miwa October 31, 2009 at 06:30 #

I agree. She looked amazing and I immediately recognized the dress.

5. Alice[*] October 30, 2009 at 16:05 #

She was just a guest judge ;)

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2009 at 16:39 #

thanks

6. mol October 30, 2009 at 16:08 #

I too love Sophia Kokosalaki’s work and I love how this dress hugs Asia’s curves – just not sure about the glossy leggings> Also, I really like the hem detail that appears in the runway model’s dress, and it seems it has been changed in Asia’s dress? Either that or the leggings flatten it out……

7. Jordan October 30, 2009 at 18:43 #

she looks hot, but those shiny legging bug me

8. Paolino October 30, 2009 at 19:17 #

Have to say that Simona Ventura was an X Factor judge until she decided not to join the show this year.On X Factor she wore DSquared2 and Gianfranco Ferrè and on intalian Survivor she wore Valentino,Giorgio Armani and Dolce e Gabbana..she is the most fashionable italian host..according to me you should dedicate some post to her.. ;)

9. alexa October 30, 2009 at 21:40 #

wow ! candidate for bdotw surely?