Who Wore Antonio Berardi Better? Megan Fox or Amber Rose

Some of you will never like Megan Fox no matter what she wears whether it’s a sophisticated Armani Prive dress or a sexy Donna Karen gown with a thigh-high split.

I loved the rose coloured Antonio Berardi Fall 2009 mini dress she wore to the “Jennifer’s Body” Hot Topic Fan Event in California last month.

The dress wasn’t trashy, it was sexy, it showed off her best assets plus I loved the ruffle detail cascading down her hip.

She wore her dress with gold Brian Atwood pumps and a Judith Leiber clutch.

Amber Rose wore the same dress to the “16th Annual ELLE Women in Hollywood Tribute” in Beverly Hills last week with tan shoes.

As much as I do like this dress in red I will give this win to Megan, as Amber’s nameplate necklace gives this look a very tacky feel.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

In Jennifer Lopez' Closet - Herve Leger Black Bandage Dress

In Jennifer Lopez’ Closet – Herve Leger Black Bandage Dress

Kate Moss For Topshop Christmas 2009

Kate Moss For Topshop Christmas 2009

13 Responses to Who Wore Antonio Berardi Better? Megan Fox or Amber Rose

1. Tania October 29, 2009 at 09:29 #

I loved Amber in this dress, I wanted her to be up for BDOTW that week but as I knew I would be the only person to feel that way I did’nt dare say. I just think she is wow she has no hair to hide behind and still is so pretty.

2. Matt October 29, 2009 at 13:13 #

Not just the Nameplate
    Amber gives this look a tacky feel.

3. Kim October 29, 2009 at 13:18 #

I think Amber is very pretty as well. Yeah she has trashy ways IMO but …

4. kris October 29, 2009 at 14:49 #

I can’t stand Amber Rose but she looks great here! Way better than Fox…And it’s funn how if Amber wears a name plate its so tacky, and if Sarah Jessica Parker wore the same look with the name plate you all would have said how “Fun and Fab” it was… Lets be fair here… Amber should have won this one.. Hands down.

• Matt October 29, 2009 at 14:57 #

SJP hasn’t wore a nameplate since an episode of Sex and the city, I doubt she or her character would wear it now.

• mm October 29, 2009 at 15:07 #

Kris I agree with the nameplate comment not being fair, but SJP has never walked the red carpet with the nameplate, that was Carrie Bradshaw. What I thought was tacky was that both of these women have those tacky tattoos on their arms. I totally voted for Amber on this one because the color of dress looks great with her skin tone. Amber is what I call a Fly girl! She will turn heads no matter what she is wearing, like her or not

5. mol October 29, 2009 at 15:17 #

I found it easy to vote for Megan as I think she looks quite pretty here.

6. yumey October 29, 2009 at 15:25 #

my vote goes to Megan because she looks stunning.

7. robbie October 29, 2009 at 16:40 #

neither win it simply because of those ugly tattoos.

8. Kim October 29, 2009 at 17:37 #

Yeah both of the tattoes are tragic and as much as I hate to admit I so like Amber (because she is what she is) I voted for Megan.

9. justme October 29, 2009 at 22:27 #

I voted for Amber because that dress really needs some color otherwise it’s boring imo. As for the tackiness… they both are with those tragic tats (seriously ladies & gentlemen, think HARD before you get inked up *sigh*)

10. Eighty Jane October 30, 2009 at 13:05 #

I’m shocked to be saying this, but Amber Rose hands down (even though she sized it a bit too small (as per usual)).

Maybe Megan would have fared better if the two had swapped dress colors. Whereas Amber’s golden skin would be stunning next to the crisp white, Megan’s complexion is dangerously close to washed out in it.

They both look great!

11. Lala/S-R October 31, 2009 at 01:22 #

Compared to Amber, Meagan is NOTHING!! Amber is soooooooooooooooooooo f-in gorg. Besides, Meagan’s personality is the uglier than her wonky thumbs.
    Gosh, Amber is so hot!! She got my vote, as you might have guessed.