27.10.09

The Q Awards

Pixie Lott looked adorable wearing a Gucci Fall 2009 black and silver dress, with black feathered detail on the shoulders.

She opted out of the runway belt, which actually works much better for her.

Surprisingly I don’t mind the tights here.

It’s been a very long while since we last saw Corinne Bailey Rae on the red carpet – February 2008 to be precise.

She’s bounced back from her grief to return to the red carpet looking sensational wearing a black and forest green striped Moschino Cheap & Chic Fall 2009 dress with black ankle strapped heels.

I love the dress, but I’m so jealous of her hair.

I wish mine would blow-out like that.

I’m not a Lily Allen fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I do love the new shag.

I’m going to the hair salon later today, so I may take this picture along for inspirational.

I also like Lily’s simple look in which she wore a long-sleeved ivory beaded dress with black leggings.

She completed her look with YSL sculpted platform pumps.

Sophie Ellis Bextor and her husband Richard Jones walked the red carpet together, as they often do.

Sophie wore a black Dolce & Gabbana velvet and satin dress with voluminous shoulders which we’ve seen on the red carpet before.

She completed her look with Christian Louboutin Eugenie heels and a snake-print clutch.

As always Sophie oozes class and sophistication.

I can deal with Fearne Cotton’s Olivia Rubin embroidered tulip peplum dress, but her leopard print ankle boots are just hideous.

Amy Winehouse attended with her god-daughter Dionne Bromfield.

Amy seemed to be in good spirits showing her new…pink Preen dress.

My…hasn’t she grown since being out of the spotlight.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

In Fearne Cotton's Closet - Olivia Rubin Embroidered Tulip Peplum Dress

In Fearne Cotton’s Closet – Olivia Rubin Embroidered Tulip Peplum Dress

In Miranda Cosgrove's Closet - Vena Cava Mandala Dress

In Miranda Cosgrove’s Closet – Vena Cava Mandala Dress

16 Responses to The Q Awards

1. Daneka October 27, 2009 at 10:55 #

Pixie looks nice, I just don’t like the white flower accessories in her hair,but the Gucci dress is great. I like Amy’s Preen dress too, minus the belt,shoes….etc.

2. mm October 27, 2009 at 10:57 #

Corinne Bailey Rae looks gorgeous. Amy winehouse actually looks healthy in this pic, i guess it is the added weight of those double Cs

3. Tania October 27, 2009 at 11:11 #

lol, Amy has grown I think they look great and she looks healthy.

4. mol October 27, 2009 at 11:12 #

I love Corinne Bailey Rae’s look – welcome back – and Lily’s new do is smashing.

Amy’s talent is awesome, too bad she felt she had to add ‘more’ to her act……anyway, as long as she’s doing o.k.

5. Leo October 27, 2009 at 13:32 #

Corinne Bailey Rae’s look is amazing. The hair is just diva hair. The make up suits her and that dress is beautiful, chic but still interesting for this kind of event.

Fearne Cotton was on her way to a holloween party?

6. Hpbarros October 27, 2009 at 13:43 #

Corinne’s hair really looks wonderfoul.
    Amy has her own style… I think she did this operation because of the damages heroine caused her all these years.
    I’m just glad she looks a little more healthy.

7. Kim October 27, 2009 at 14:19 #

I like Corrine’s dress! This is surprising b/c I usually don’t like that much material but she pulls it off for me minus the brown belt. I actually think I would like Fearne’s dress minus EVERYTHING else! Sophie and Lilly look good. No comment about Amy’s “weight gain”!

8. jamie lynn October 27, 2009 at 15:18 #

goodness, the wrong implants can really ruin a girl, can’t they? although i guess in amy’s case, there’s really not much ruin left to accomplish. tragic.
    pixie & sophie really save this post.

9. mila October 27, 2009 at 15:19 #

S.E.Bextor looks gorgeous!!!
    So…Amy has new boobs…Dont like it

10. T. October 27, 2009 at 18:48 #

Corinne Bailey Rae is wearing a Moschino Cheap & Chic Autumn/Winter 2009-10 dress.

11. Joana Oliveira October 27, 2009 at 19:02 #

Fearne Cotton’s boots are from Office!! I Like them but in black suede!!

12. Maria October 28, 2009 at 01:38 #

“showing her new…pink Preen dress.” Made me chuckle.

13. Sally October 28, 2009 at 03:20 #

Love Sophie in that dress. Amazing.

14. ben October 28, 2009 at 05:17 #

I actually like Amy’s look . Well, it’s not amazing – but it is a gorgeous colour on her, and i actually don’t mind the new twins, they might just be a LITTLE too in-your-face, hahaha.

Also, Corrine looks amazing, I’d love to see her up for BDOTW if there’s any room left!

Hope the hairdo looks good, FC :)

15. r5bales October 29, 2009 at 02:47 #

When I saw Amy’s new boobies, I thought of Victoria Beckhams old boobies. Bolted on. There are also nip slip photos of AW circulating. Those are really In-your-face. She is a mess.

16. Lala/S-R October 29, 2009 at 03:20 #

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, It’s CBR!! I am only her biggest fan!!! I’ve been dying to see her!!! She looks incredible. I am so in love with the new do!! I dare you guys to say you are a bigger fan than me! I dare you all!!! haha Gettin’ carried away, aren’t I? I just really love her. Kudos to her for putting on a brave face after the loss of her husband. Can’t wait for her new stuff.
    Lily Allen looks like she shares room with Oscar the Grouch from Sesames Street. She just looks dirty to me. Eeek. The only thing even remotely attractive about this girl are those YSL sculpted platform pumps and her new hair do! She’s starting to look like the new Aggy. Yes, I know insult to Aggy. But Aggy isn’t looking so great lately.
    Work the new boobies Amy! HAHA She can’t stop showing them off. Poor thing.