Social Events Of The Weekend

Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival, Florida

Michelle Monaghan was honoured with the “Rising Star on the Horizon Award” at this Festival whilst glowing in a RM by Roland Mouret Traverse wool shift dress.

She paired with black strappy sandals and a gold clutch.

This is such a sophisticated look for the beautiful actress.

Black Eyed Peas Official After Party, LA

Fergie opted for a one-sleeved Gucci Fall 2009 black and silver tunic dress.

She wore her dress with the popular Gucci Division over-the-knee boots which celebrities have fallen in love with.

2009 Environmental Media Awards, LA

Olivia Wilde looks outstanding wearing a Stella McCartney stretch lace panel dress.

I love the way she wore her hair back so we can see all the detail on her stunning dress.

Normally I’m wowed by Katie Cassidy on the red carpet, but not so much on this occasion.

She still looks great in her white and black printed one-sleeved Loeffler Randall dress, but the Guiseppe Zanotti booties don’t work for me.

She completed her look with a Christian Louboutin Loubistuds clutch.

Ginnifer Goodwin wore a very pretty white strapless 1 OAK dress made from recycled materials, which she paired with contrasting accessories including a black ribbon belt, a black clutch and grey Stella McCartney heels for a prim and polished look.

Jet Nightclub At The Mirage, Las Vegas

Whitney Port looked gorgeous in a coral patterned Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 dress with a high neck and ultra short hem. I love the dress, but when is she going to wear something from her own Spring 2010 collection?

The host of this party paired her dress with sparkling Giuseppe Zanotti jeweled sandals.

Credit: Style.com, INFDaily & Wireimage

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

The Q Awards

The Q Awards

15 Responses to Social Events Of The Weekend

1. mm October 26, 2009 at 19:17 #

I love the light makeup on everyone, they all look fresh and beautiful. Not feeling that pony tail extension covering Fergie’s dress.

2. Daneka October 26, 2009 at 19:19 #

I like Whitney’s look!

3. YSLGirl October 26, 2009 at 19:50 #

That’s funny that you were not wowed by Katie Cassidy, because this is the first time I’ve actually loved one of her looks.

Fergie = hot mess.

4. Ally October 26, 2009 at 19:53 #

Am I the only one who wishes that Jinnfer would grow her hair back out? The super short cut just doesn’t suit her.

5. justme October 26, 2009 at 19:53 #

Olivia looks amazing :)

6. IAMSAIJA October 26, 2009 at 20:52 #

Olivia Wilde looked so amazing! I loved the dress that she was wearing.

7. mol October 26, 2009 at 21:12 #

Your right FC, Olivia’s hair is a great foil to her dress, I love the tendrils and their echo in the sheer panels – overall, she has the best look for me of this group, although i do also appreciate the simple chic of Michelle Monaghan.

8. Linda October 26, 2009 at 21:46 #

Michelle and Ginnifer – outstanding, as always. Ally, I actually really love Ginnifer’s hair. I never noticed her until she got it cut, actually.
    Fergie – I never like what she wears.
    Olivia Wilde – feels boring, haven’t we seen that dress a bunch of times?
    Whitney Port looks really, really nice. The colour is awesome on her and the dress and hair are totally cute.

9. Dana October 26, 2009 at 22:03 #

Olivia Wilde looks amazing. She’s my newest girl crush.

10. Vera October 26, 2009 at 22:45 #

Olivia is gorgeous in Stella.

Great fitting hairstyle.

11. Lala/S-R October 27, 2009 at 02:23 #

I’m convinced that short hair, i.e pixie cuts, gives everyone an edge. I didn’t recognize, or even knew of Ginnifer Goodwin’s existence until the cut. She looks great.
    That chick, Whitney Port, looks great, I must admit! She unfortunately lives up to the DUMB blonde stereotype. ughhh

12. sydneycheapchic October 27, 2009 at 11:28 #

Olivia’s dress isn’t something I would normally like but she pulls it off and looks amazing here

13. Ahot October 27, 2009 at 13:41 #

when will whitney wear her own collection…. never?!

• Fashion Critic October 27, 2009 at 13:51 #

not at this rate. If Donatella, Victoria and Frida can all wear their Spring 2010 collections, why can’t Whitney?

14. Jennifer October 27, 2009 at 21:22 #

I say Olivia Wilde as a BDOTW contender, unless we get absolutely blown away by 8 or 12 other dresses by Friday. Which could happen. But, I really love how she let the dress do the talking, keeping the clutch, her earrings (which look floral) and her hair simple, and the heels, which thank GOD were not ankle booties. I don’t understand why the ankle booties are a trend, as far as I can tell, it is very rare that they are flattering or even go with an outfit.