Who Wore Camilla & Marc Better? AnnaLynne McCord, Lea Michele or Ashley Tisdale

90210 star AnnaLynne McCord was the first to wear this Camilla & Marc Lotus Frock tulle dress to “Nylon Magazine’s 2009 TV Issue Launch Party” back in August.

She paired her LBD with orange peep toe pumps, a leather belt and a neon zippered Rebecca Minkoff bag.

“Glee” actress Lea Michele kept her ‘Lotus Frock’ very simple, only adding black pumps and opting to go sans jewelry when she walked the red carpet at the “Fox Fall Eco-Casino Party” in West Hollywood.

Ashley Tisdale wore her dress to the Los Premios MTV Award last week with an Anna Vince ‘Dita’ corset patent belt and sassy leopard Louboutin heels.

I love all of them.

AnnaLynne for adding bright accessories.

Lea for letting the dress speak for itself, and Ashley for making her look sassy with those sexy heels.

Had AnnaLynne not worn the necklace I would have voted for her, but for her simple elegance I will give this win to Lea.

When you’re that beautiful, you don’t need blinding accessories plus the dress doesn’t need a belt.

This dress is available to purchase from Shopbop and Net-A-Porter.

Runway To SJP NYC Ad - Sarah Jessica Parker In Oscar de la Renta

Runway To SJP NYC Ad – Sarah Jessica Parker In Oscar de la Renta

Runway To "After Miss Julie" Broadway Opening Night After Party - Sienna Miller In Balmain

Runway To “After Miss Julie” Broadway Opening Night After Party – Sienna Miller In Balmain

12 Responses to Who Wore Camilla & Marc Better? AnnaLynne McCord, Lea Michele or Ashley Tisdale

1. nicole October 23, 2009 at 08:39 #

totally agree! i remember hating the accessories overload on annalynne. ashley looks too Barbie dollish typical Hollywood but lea really is stunning keeping it simple but im drawn to her instantly.

2. Flutterbang October 23, 2009 at 08:54 #

I voted for Lea, I much prefer the dress without the belt on top of everything else you already said ^_^

3. Joana Oliveira October 23, 2009 at 09:17 #

I wanted to vote but since I can’t, I’ll just mention that AnnaLynne is my favorite!

4. lici_u October 23, 2009 at 11:31 #

Quote: “She paired her LBD with orange peep…..” Sorry, what means LBD????

• Fashion Critic October 23, 2009 at 11:38 #

Little Black Dress

5. Leo October 23, 2009 at 12:15 #

Even with the most “boring” combination, Lea outshines the other two. That dress is great for her shaope, it hugs her curves in the most flattering way.

Ashley’s waist is not at the right place with the dress. It gives her a weird proportion. And AnnaLynne over-acessorized it, plus, I’m always wanting to trow a hamburguer at her, she looks sick thin.

6. Victoria October 23, 2009 at 12:27 #

Ashley for me! I really liked how she paired with the leopard print heels. :)

7. sydneycheapchic October 23, 2009 at 12:46 #

Is it Alice + Olivia or Camilla and Marc?

• Fashion Critic October 23, 2009 at 12:50 #

Camilla & marc.

I wrote this very late last night.

I’m going to start to write less posts, because making mistakes like this and it not good for the site.

Trying to keep up on my own is becoming impossible.

I think I will reduce to maybe 4 a day.

2 in the morning, 2 in the evening

8. Sonia October 23, 2009 at 18:04 #

Ashley for me. I like AnnaLynne’s belt better than the belt Ashley used but I don’t like the shoes or the clutch she paired with it and I am in love with Ashley’s leopard print heels.

I don’t like how boring Lea’s look was with her dark hair, black dress and black shoes, so Ashley wins for me.

9. yumey October 25, 2009 at 11:34 #

Lea’s luk is boring!!!
    im glad AnnaLynne won cuz she luks amazing.
    Ashley’s leopard heels n da belt also make dis dress work better than Lea

10. Danika January 15, 2010 at 17:07 #

I usually prefer bright accessories, but AnnaLynne overdid it, and Ashley’s ratty extensions and pout made the leopard-print heels more trashy than sassy. Lea wins for me because the others just don’t look very well put together, but I agree it is a tad boring.