22.10.09

“Oggi Sposi” Premiere – Rome Film Festival

“Oggi Sposi” means “Just Married” so this is why the cast of the film arrived on the red carpet wearing white gowns and carrying floral bouquets.

Thankfully they didn’t opt for veils too.

Carolina Crescentini is the only one who appeared not to get the “wear a white dress” memo.

My guess is she thought it was a cheesy idea and instead opted for the same Versace Fall 2009 nude gown we saw on Taylor Momsen earlier this week.

She paired her dress with gladiator heels and a sparkling clutch.

No prizes for guessing which designer Moran Atias wore.

Of course it’s the unmistakable bustier gown with a tulle mermaid hem from Dolce & Gabbana.

I don’t think there will ever be a time when we won’t see this gown on the red carpet. It appears to be timeless.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Jenni Falconer Loves Her Topshop Ice Skater Dress

Jenni Falconer Loves Her Topshop Ice Skater Dress

Heidi Montag Loves Hermes

Heidi Montag Loves Hermes

11 Responses to “Oggi Sposi” Premiere – Rome Film Festival

1. Jules O'C October 22, 2009 at 12:48 #

I love how the first picture is full of joy and laughter and it looks like they were having a good time
    but I am SO against the black belt with the white D&G
    the Versace dresses are really growing on me – so wonderful!
    plus, now I have to get some roses for my room
    have a nice day!

2. justme October 22, 2009 at 12:55 #

The bouquet idea is lulzy but cute in a way, I guess.

I don’t know about those gladiator heels with that dress but from the ankles up, Carolina looks 1000 times better than Taylor.

Wow, Moran is very pretty. Fab dress too.

3. Camilla October 22, 2009 at 12:57 #

Although I’m not sure about the shoes, Crescentini has done the fashion world a great service by re-running this dress and doing it justice. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

4. Dorian Gray October 22, 2009 at 13:44 #

Wonderful Versace dress on the RIGHT girl!

5. Paolino' October 22, 2009 at 13:58 #

Hi! I come from Italy and i just wanna say that the third from the left,Gabriella Pession,wore a gown from Alberta Ferretti.

6. Kim October 22, 2009 at 14:36 #

CC looks great to me. I even like the shoes with it AND I even like the belt onMoran’s dress. I surprised myself by liking these things. :-)

7. Marvel October 22, 2009 at 14:39 #

I really like the first photo. It looks like they are all really enjoying themselves. Even though I dont know who they are, they bought a smile to my face

8. Ling October 22, 2009 at 16:16 #

Such a good idea, it’s so sweet that they all took part with the bouquet carrying! Carolina Crescentini looks stunning in that dress, she’s (almost) made me forget how bad a good dress can look on the wrong person (hinthint)

9. Jeremy October 23, 2009 at 03:16 #

As a gay man, I come to your website to satisfy my 2 biggest pleasure: celebrity and fashion. For the first time, I didn’t think of those two things when I look at the first picture. All I care and think of right now are the hot hot men. Italy has rep for its hot male, but this is just unbearable.

• Fashion Critic October 23, 2009 at 10:17 #

Ha..that’s so cute

10. SarahV October 23, 2009 at 15:00 #

Didn’t Taylor Momsen recently wear the first dress aswell?
    Oh, how much more classy it looks on Carolina…