Heidi Montag Loves Hermes

When you think of celebrities who own Hermes bags, Victoria Beckham should spring first to your mind.

Well Heidi Montag is giving Victoria a run for her money with a collection of 6 Hermes bags ranging from Birkin’s, Kelly’s and a black Haut à Courroies.

When you think of Hermes, you think of understated elegance.

When you think of Heidi, you think of over-the-top photo ops, over plumped lips, and bandage dresses.

I remember when I first saw Heidi with a Hermes bag I assumed the bag was a fake, but when she’s banking $100,000 per episode on The Hills, I think it’s safe to say she’s carrying the real thing.

Heidi appears to be trying to buy class, which is ironic considering she’s carrying a HAC whilst kissing her husband who’s showing off her Playboy cover.

No one, not even Heidi will put me off wanting to own a Birkin.

It will continue to be top of my list of things to buy before I die.

Credit: Zimbio & Celebutopia

"Oggi Sposi" Premiere - Rome Film Festival

“Oggi Sposi” Premiere – Rome Film Festival

Runway To "The Business of Falling in Love" Set - Hilary Duff In Prada

Runway To “The Business of Falling in Love” Set – Hilary Duff In Prada

18 Responses to Heidi Montag Loves Hermes

1. Aideen October 22, 2009 at 14:20 #

This entry sums up why i and all the rest of your readers love you!
    And thanks for the tip on the book, i now know what to buy my friend for christmas!

• Fashion Critic October 22, 2009 at 14:26 #

Thanks for the compliment.

It’s a great book, your friend will love it

2. justme October 22, 2009 at 14:33 #

When I think of Hermes, I think of public display of wealth first so Heidi having the brand’s bags is fitting.

3. Stuti October 22, 2009 at 14:33 #

$100,000? Really? That could feed an entire village! And that much money going to *these* people just make me nauseated.

4. Matt October 22, 2009 at 14:40 #

She is ruins everything, She is so trashy, even with $100,000 per episode, having more than 2 hermes bag seems like a bad financial move if at some point in your life you are gonna have to sell it after you’ve squandered away your money.

5. christian October 22, 2009 at 15:35 #

haha, love your comment about the HAC and playboy :D

but your’re right. if i ran hermes, i would have denied her buying the bags.

6. robbie October 22, 2009 at 15:56 #

oh god and she is wearing those louboutin boots kylie wore. those are getting ticked off my wish list for good now!

that books looks really good.

7. Ivanna October 22, 2009 at 18:34 #

I agree with you FC I must own a Hermes before I die, or someone will die, the timeless elegance of an Hermes is understated and I’m simply obsessed. As for Montag I too thought her Hermes were fake and the might as well be, because on her arm they have never looked cheaper!

8. NancyCP October 22, 2009 at 19:21 #

Makes Hermes look cheap and I adore Hermes.

9. Aletheia October 22, 2009 at 19:48 #

I love your blog! I happened to randomly stumble upon it while doing a google search and, since then, I’ve had to visit it every single day. Just wanted to say fantastic job. :)

• Fashion Critic October 22, 2009 at 20:04 #

thanks so much. I’m glad you keep coming back.

10. Jeremy October 23, 2009 at 03:37 #

I love the idea of Heidi trying to get herself into best dress’ list by wearing hot high-end fashion. But seriously, who does she think she’s fooling? She is always late, despite spending buckets of money she doesn’t deserve. While she whoring out in those Herve Leger’s dresses, we fashion geeks already moved on to Penelope Cruz wearing Haider Ackermann. Sorry Heidi, you are still a brand-hoping.

11. SarahV October 23, 2009 at 14:58 #

The black one she’s carrying whilst kissing Spencer is HUGE!
    Whoa!

12. Eighty Jane October 23, 2009 at 15:40 #

She doesn’t wear them well at all. and $100K an episode really isn’t that much when you’re a washed up reality star 10 years from now. She should be saving that dough.

• ahot October 23, 2009 at 22:36 #

at least is the birkin bag big enough to carry her ego! and when she is broke she can still sell them. it´s a good investment, you know :)

13. ahot October 23, 2009 at 22:28 #

“No one, not even Heidi will put me off wanting to own a Birkin.” LOL. i love your slightly sacarstic humour FC ;) ifeelexactly the same

14. ahot October 23, 2009 at 22:35 #

oops! i mean sarcastic humour and i feel the same. you can´t buy class, she is the proof.

15. kkxoxox November 17, 2009 at 17:37 #

how much are real Hermes bags?!