Who Wore Rodarte Better? Keira Knightley, Kristen Dunst or Jennifer Lopez

Keira Knightley and Kristen Dunst are huge fans of Rodarte, so the biggest surprise of this trio is Jennifer Lopez wearing this bronze bow accented Rodarte mini dress.

Keira wore the dress when she posed for the cover of Empire’s 20 Anniversary issue shot by Adrian Green, with fellow Brit actor James McAvoy.

Without a pout in sight, the actress wore her dress with black pointy heels.

All eyes were on Kristen Dunst when took her front row seat at the Rodarte Spring 2010 presentation last month.

She paired her dress with tight black tights despite the soaring heat during New York Fashion Week, plus black pumps.

Jennifer Lopez arrived at the “Fiesta Latina” event at the White House pairing her dress with matching strappy sandals and a box clutch.

Despite the fact that I was initially critical of Jennifer’s decision to wear this dress, her legs look amazing plus I much prefer her shoe choice so she wins for me.

This dress is available to purchase in a midnight blue print version from Collette for €2,635/£2,402.46/$3,917.98

Credit: Adrian Green at Big Sky Media, Rex Features & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Lucy Liu In Monique Lhuillier

Best Dressed Of The Week – Lucy Liu In Monique Lhuillier

Runway To X Factor Week 2 - Cheryl Cole In Atelier Versace

Runway To X Factor Week 2 – Cheryl Cole In Atelier Versace

15 Responses to Who Wore Rodarte Better? Keira Knightley, Kristen Dunst or Jennifer Lopez

1. sam October 19, 2009 at 02:08 #

DON’T U THINK JLO’S VERSION IS A LITTLE SHORTER??I FEEL SO..YA JLO LL THE WAY….SHE IS VERY “BRAVE”…;)..ARENT U GONNA COVER THE SCREEM AWARDS????WAITING 4 THE POSTTTT..

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2009 at 09:59 #

can you please not comment in caps.

It seems like you are screaming and feels very rude

2. LauraKitty October 19, 2009 at 02:10 #

JLo’s legs are sick.

3. La:Dolce:Vita October 19, 2009 at 02:56 #

Jenn… Next question.

4. mm October 19, 2009 at 03:05 #

So agree with a win for J Lo on this one. The dress seems more age appropriate for Keira, they all wore their hair the same so its all down to the shoes on this one. It was Fiesta Latina night and Jenny from the block was ready to party.

5. nicole October 19, 2009 at 03:18 #

def JLO !!

6. Anissa October 19, 2009 at 03:36 #

Ooh I love it in the blue!!

7. evanthe October 19, 2009 at 06:01 #

I agree with you FC, at first I didn’t really like that she decided to wear it because it’s not her usual style but I really like how the skirt looks so voluminous compared to the other two and while I don’t really like how it looks so busty and too filling on the top, it goes nicely with volume of the dress. And, of course, the heels look so deliciously good together!! Jennifer Lopez definitely got this look right.

8. S October 19, 2009 at 06:50 #

I’m voting for Keira, Jennifer somehow makes this dress poofy when it’s not supposed to be…

9. Gaber October 19, 2009 at 09:24 #

La Lopez looks amazing!
    Well, outside of the dress-part. If you look around the dress, FABULOUS! And if you look at the dress – ohh it’s Halloween again!

So if the question is who WORE Rodarte better – then Kiera.
    If the question is who’d look best naked – then La Lopez!

10. Hi October 19, 2009 at 10:06 #

I’m confused…Keira Knightley and Kirsten Dunst = two of the most stylish young women at the moment are losing in a poll to has-been Jennifer Lopez who has no sense of style?

Seriously, Kirsten and Keira look so chic in their outfits. Jennifer Lopez looks like she’s playing dress-up. She manages to make this beautiful Rodarte dress look so CHEAP.

• lici_u October 19, 2009 at 15:25 #

You are right!! I prefer Keira, no…Kirsten!! …right.

• Sarah October 19, 2009 at 16:55 #

I completely agree about the dress-up comment! She looks like a doll! Come on this is Rodarte! Keira gives this dress the style it deserves!

PS- I would love to see someone wearing the blue version.

11. amberT October 19, 2009 at 18:54 #

I don’t get it. I’m obviously seeing something different from most, but I think J Lo makes this dress look ridiculous—or vice versa, not sure which.

12. Linda October 19, 2009 at 19:53 #

I don’t like anything about this dress, unless a child of five wore it to a Christmas party. Jennifer Lopez looks silly (sorry, Jenny from the Block) in it because the proportions are all wrong on her. I agree that she has the best shoes on, though.