Who Wore Brian Lichtenberg Better? Katie Cassidy or Paris Hilton

Katie Cassidy wearing this shimmering Brian Lichtenberg Fall 2009 one-sleeved navy dress with a padded shoulder to the “Melrose Place” Premiere Party in LA this summer, was the moment she put herself on my radar and I have been in love with everything she has worn ever since.

She teamed her dress with Bebe Desiree leather caged sandals and a Swarovski clutch to completed her stunning look.

Paris Hilton is known for wearing mini dresses. It’s very much her trademark red carpet look, as she has amazing legs and loves to show them off.

This week at the “2009 Fox Reality Channel Really Awards” she wore the same Brian Lichtenberg dress with Versace heels, but sadly without the same wow factor.

Katie wins for me.

Credit: Wireimage

11 Comments
2009 Freedom Award

2009 Freedom Award

Runway To Book Signing - Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

Runway To Book Signing – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

11 Responses to Who Wore Brian Lichtenberg Better? Katie Cassidy or Paris Hilton

1. Laura October 15, 2009 at 08:44 #

The second I saw a picture of Paris Hilton wearing that dress, I knew this poll was coming. I love Katie’s hair and makeup (and Katie herself!!), so of course I’m voting for her.

2. Monkey October 15, 2009 at 09:40 #

Its interesting they wore such similarly styled shoes.

My final decisions depended on their updos.

3. ~**juDee**~ October 15, 2009 at 11:14 #

what! i was shocked when i saw the results of this poll! paris TOTALLY owns this dress….minidresses are very much her forte
    her legs looks fabulously long and slender, i love her shoes and her jewels, her lipstick colour and her hair! paris all the way!

4. Matt October 15, 2009 at 11:20 #

Paris doesn’t look as bad as I would imagine, but Katie wins for me.

5. Bella October 15, 2009 at 11:25 #

I think Paris has a better body for this dress.
    But I like Katie’s hair, makeup, and clutch. Like both of their shoes.
    Saw some other pictures of Katie and it seems she had no lining in her dress, therefor seeing some pink undies lol.
    Katie wins over Paris tho.

Also saw an actress by the name of KKaterina Graham (in a show on the same network as Katie) were this dress.

6. Bella October 15, 2009 at 11:26 #

I think Paris has a better body for this dress.
    But I like Katie’s hair, makeup, and clutch. Like both of their shoes.
    Katie wins over Paris tho.

Also saw an actress by the name of Katerina Graham (“Vampire Dairies”, a show on the same network as Katie’s) wear this dress.

7. justme October 15, 2009 at 11:26 #

Lol that’s the look that made me girlcrush on Katie so of course, she has my vote.

Her hair/makeup/jewelry/clutch/shoes = perfection.

8. ella October 15, 2009 at 11:46 #

i think paris looks great as she doesnt look too barbieish for once….she wears it better.

9. Ally October 15, 2009 at 12:58 #

If you are wearing a one shoulder dress that has a pointy shoulder, you really shouldn’t replicate it on the other side of your head…

Def. Katie.

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 13:03 #

OMG, I’m LMAO.

That was HILARIOUS

10. XOXO October 17, 2009 at 06:43 #

Paris always looks like a trashy tranny.