Runway To Book Signing – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

It’s not often that we see Leona Lewis in London, but when she’s back we welcome her with open arms.

Yesterday the British singing sensation arrived at Waterstone’s book store in London to sign copies of her book title “Dreams”.

She looked very smart wearing a black Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2009 dress with a key-hole neckline and puffy short-sleeves.

The dress was paired with L.A.M.B multi button shoes, whilst her honey coloured hair was swept back into a loose ponytail with a few pieces framing her face.

Unfortunately the event ended badly when a crazy fan punched her in the face.

[nggallery id=208]

I hope she is doing well.

Credit: Style.com, Zimbio & Wireimage

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Last Night In London

Last Night In London

12 Responses to Runway To Book Signing – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

1. Lily October 15, 2009 at 10:26 #

Isn’t she a vegetarian? I’ve seen articles were she stated she doesn’t wear any leather regarding to the shoes… Anyway a little off note…

I hope she is doing well too!

2. Mimi October 15, 2009 at 10:29 #

Leona looks so beautiful. I just cannot comprehend how anyone could punch her – what a rotten thing to do. It must have been so shocking for her. She always comes across as such a decent, lovely woman. I wish her well too.

3. Gaber October 15, 2009 at 10:42 #

I am guessing the guy was just pissed over what she did to that gorgeous dress!

All joking aside, violence is never the answer.
    All the best to her!

4. Matt October 15, 2009 at 11:16 #

I wished I disliked her so I can make a bad joke and end it with LOL to soften the blow (no pun intended) But you have to be the biggest looser in the world to punch a woman. Anyway, she looks good, boring as always.

5. justme October 15, 2009 at 11:22 #

Leona and that blonde hair again, smh *sigh*
    I wish she would’ve picked the same dress as the model’s. The dress is more interesting with the red flowers. I love those L.A.M.B shoes though.

I have no words for the incident. Not only he hit a woman but Leona? She seems so sweet.

6. Rock*Star October 15, 2009 at 11:30 #

I agree with Mimi. She have always been known for being lovely & decent. HOW COULD HE! I hope he gets arrested :(

and yes, she looks very lovely :)!

7. YSLGirl October 15, 2009 at 16:46 #

I really love the top half of the dress, but it’s too long and I don’t like the shoes.

That being said, she’s a lovely girl. It’s just another case of when bad things happen to good people.

8. Vera October 15, 2009 at 19:06 #

NO TIGHTS???

Don’t believe.

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 19:14 #

Lol… she’s been going commando for a while

9. Alfredo October 16, 2009 at 07:47 #

I love this woman to death, call her boring all you want but she is one of the nicest, most humble and lovely women in the show buisness that always carries herself with class and is very approporate. Plus being a singer, I love to appriciate that gorgeous voice.

She looks lovely.

Why would anyone do anything violent towards her, what’s the reasoningbehind that? Even more what’s the reasoning behind hitting a woman? Such shame.

10. Adam October 16, 2009 at 07:54 #

Leona looks cute. What I don’t understand is how someone as down to earth and lovely as Leona Lewis manages to get punched in the face, while Paris Hilton has never met similar treatment.

11. XOXO October 17, 2009 at 06:46 #

I wish her all the best but she doesn’t have enough attitude to do justice to the dress.