15.10.09

Last Night In London

Cipriani Restaurant

Eva Herzigova was spotted…literally…leaving Cirpriani’s restaurant in Mayfair wearing a animal print Isabel Marant Fall 2009 dress.

The supermodel wore her dress with thick tights and ankle boots.

We’ve seen this dress worn by Rachel Weisz a few months ago.

The Times BFI London Film Festival: “Fantastic Mr. Fox” Opening Gala

Cindy Crawford was the only woman to shine so brightly on this red carpet.

The super wore a black deep v-neck Roberto Cavalli gown paired with Jimmy Choo Keenan patent leather sandals.

This is how you OWN a red carpet.

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis faded into the background for me.

Elisabetta is wearing one of the tackiest red carpet gowns I have seen this year, obviously she’s not getting the same allowance as Clooney’s last girlfriend who stepped out in Valentino Couture.

I can’t even bring myself to look at her shoes…just hideous.

Even when she’s slightly off-duty Thandie Newton is still totally gorgeous.

Myleene Klass was reporting live from this red carpet last night wearing a LBD.

She kept herself warm wearing a navy coat which had a massive corsage.

Tatler 300th Anniversary

Peaches Geldof wears Dolce & Gabbana two nights in a row.

This time she wears a black strapless tulle dress with a voluminous skirt.

Carla Gugino and Eva Herzigova have both worn this same dress in nude.

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson may look ridiculous in her totally see-through gown with boy shorts and gold pumps, but at least its not black like everyone else.

Wembley Stadium

WAG (nickname used for footballing Wives And Girlfriends) Abigail Clancy was spotted leaving Wembley Stadium after watching her lanky boyfriend Peter Crouch score 2 goals in England’s World Cup qualifier against Belarus.

The game ended 3-0, but the real winner was Abby in the style stakes as she paired a purple Louis Vuitton scarf, with a black blazer, grey jeans, open-toe booties and an Alexander Wang Coco Duffel bag.

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & Wireimage

Runway To Book Signing - Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

Runway To Book Signing – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

"In Performance At The White House: Fiesta Latina"

“In Performance At The White House: Fiesta Latina”

22 Responses to Last Night In London

1. The Wonder Spot October 15, 2009 at 11:16 #

I love your comments about being ‘spotted’ and George Clooney’s girlfriends. Ha ha ha. It’s becoming stale, isn’t it? But he is sooooo handsome! ;)

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 12:19 #

very stale and they are becoming less attractive

• Stuti October 15, 2009 at 13:13 #

Since they are becoming less attractive by the day, maybe I could try my luck too? ;)

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 13:23 #

Oh don’t put yourself down. ;)

• anu October 15, 2009 at 15:28 #

LOLL u guys!!! :D :D

• Stuti October 15, 2009 at 15:54 #

Haha, yes. Am funny. :D

2. Lisa-kaye October 15, 2009 at 11:29 #

Cindy Crrawford never seems to age, she looks fantastic !!
    Myleene looks drop dead gorgeous as always, sexy but not trashy…
    And then tara palmer tomkinson, that is just plain scary, everything about it is hideous!!

3. Mimi October 15, 2009 at 11:33 #

“I’m so bored of the “girlfriends” he just happens to have in time for a new promotional tour.”

Ha ha, that made me laugh.

TPT looks frightful – I’ve seen some pictures where the dress has stains all over it too. She really cover up with such an extraordinarily unattractive body.

Peaches will never look elegant with all those tattoos.

Thandie does always look stylish and classy, and her kids are so cute.

4. LeeAnn October 15, 2009 at 12:47 #

Myleene looks like she is cultivating a prop from the little Shop Of Horrors on her coat.

5. mm October 15, 2009 at 14:50 #

Peaches shoes are so adorable. Not feeling the dress on her. Tara Tomkinson, I feel like i am looking at a draq queen, cover up that breast plate

6. Ayvee October 15, 2009 at 15:25 #

Cindy looks amazing! I never tire of what she wears.

I laughed about the George Clooney ‘girlfriends’ comment. Hadn’t really thought about how he manages to have one during a promo tour.

7. anu October 15, 2009 at 15:30 #

about the Tara Palmer-Tomkinson comment, id rather wear black all my life than walk naked on the red carpet!
    but maybe u were being sarcastic and i didnt get it? :s

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 15:35 #

I was being very sarcastic and tongue was firmly in my cheek.

It doesn’t always translate I understand.

8. robbie October 15, 2009 at 16:27 #

eva, even when she is casual she looks great.

cindy, damn! she looks amazing as usual i want her shoes.

elisabetta, hideous dress and hideous shoes. is that leather on the side of her dress? george is very boring these days when it comes to his “girlfriends”

thandie, gorgeous as always. are those her children?

peaches, meh.

tara, oh tacky tacky TACKY! im sorry but this is just hideous. but kudos to her for being brave especially since she isnt the largest woman on the planet.

abbey, the only good thing is her scarf.

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 16:46 #

yes they are her kids

9. Jolene October 15, 2009 at 17:05 #

Eva needs to eat…she looks anorexic.

10. Ewurafua October 15, 2009 at 17:24 #

@Fashion Critic,
    is it the coat that has a corsage or the dress? I think it is the dress.
    And her coat looks like Top Shop’s duffle coat.

• Fashion Critic October 15, 2009 at 17:32 #

i would guess the dress, but it’s hard to say for sure

11. mol October 15, 2009 at 17:28 #

I want Thadie’s skin – she’s luminous! Her kids are adorable too.

12. martdip October 15, 2009 at 18:59 #

what elisabetta canalis wearing???i didn’t see on the catwalk

13. Evie October 16, 2009 at 00:40 #

Evan-Rachel Wood wore the full skirt D&G dress in black at the Whatever Works premiere in April. I think it works better than her than on Peaches, maybe because she holds herself better.

14. Taylor October 16, 2009 at 00:45 #

Cindy and Thandie look gorgeous. they are so beautiful.

You need a close-up odf Elisabetta’s shoes. i want to see how horrifying they really are :)

the alexander wang bag is amazing. really different! i love his collection; he is so fabulous!