Runway To Photo Shoot – Kate Hudson In Marchesa, Versace & Emilio Pucci

The team at Harper’s Bazaar work very fast because last week they shot Kate Hudson in what appears to be at white themed Harper’s Bazaar editorial wearing Spring 2010 looks that had only just come off the runway.

Kate Hudson was a perfect vision in white as she posed for photographer Peter Lindbergh on the streets of Manhattan.

Kate looked like a blushing bride wearing a white organza tea length Marchesea Spring 2010 gown with embroidered tulle bodice, paired with white Christian Louboutin Lolo Ballerina pumps.

Whilst wearing the wedding-esqe gown she carried a bouquet of red roses with matched her lip colour.

This Versace Spring 2010 white and silver haltered dress was paired with the same platformed heels as presented on the runway, which you can just about see through the shopping cart.

Even behind the shopping cart she still sparkles.

Kate’s son Ryder shared the spotlight with his mother as she looked drop-dead gorgeous showing off her legs in an embellished Emilo Pucci Spring 2010 mini dress with a feathered hem.

Her look was paired with a white Bally bag and gold platform peep-toes.

I wonder which will be the cover shot.

Credit: Style.com, Ramey, & INF Daily

Who Wore Chanel Better...Diane Kruger or Lily Allen?

Who Wore Chanel Better…Diane Kruger or Lily Allen?

Style Spotlight - Anna Dello Russo

Style Spotlight – Anna Dello Russo

13 Responses to Runway To Photo Shoot – Kate Hudson In Marchesa, Versace & Emilio Pucci

1. Marvel October 13, 2009 at 16:18 #

Oooh she looks gorgeous and STUNNING!!
    Im hoping this is a November or December magazine shoot as she has a movie to promote then (Nine)

Cant wait

2. MN October 13, 2009 at 17:00 #

How did HB get those clothes so quickly?? Kate looks great though!

3. Bego October 13, 2009 at 17:28 #

She looks lovely in white! I love the second picture, plus the heels are amazinggggg

4. The Wonder Spot October 13, 2009 at 18:09 #

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!

5. Ling October 13, 2009 at 18:10 #

Not sure if she looks that good with dark lipstick, but she looks stunning in the second picture – can’t wait to see the photos when they come out!

6. zoe October 13, 2009 at 18:42 #

wow, kate hudson looks so beautiful in these photos. my favorite look is definitely her in the emilio pucci dress. what a knockout! and i am so in love with those christian louboutin ballerina pumps. can someone please give them to me? :)

7. Ally October 13, 2009 at 18:50 #

She looks amazing in the second two pictures, but the styling in the first picture is horrible. They made her look like a crazy 80s ice-capades bride.

8. justme October 13, 2009 at 19:48 #

The Marchesa dress isn’t supposed to be a wedding gown? Where else can you wear that without looking ridiculous? Okay then, Georgina o_O

Kate looks stunning.

9. Alfredo October 13, 2009 at 21:29 #

She looks GREAT!! I was really anticipating when that Versace would be seen out of the runway, glad we got it so soon, it’s such a great piece, we will no doubt see it again on the red carpet again.

Her legs are amazing in the Emilio Pucci, I’m not really feeling the Marchesea look.

10. Lee October 14, 2009 at 08:06 #

That Emilio Pucci dress is AMAZING!!! I want it so badly! And love the heels too… swoooon!!! Kate is gorgeous!

11. LizMelendreras/Stylist October 14, 2009 at 17:43 #

I think I found my New Years’ Eve party dress!!!

12. Jackie October 15, 2009 at 04:39 #

Kate Hudson is so adorable! She looks so sweet and extremely happy in those pics especially in the first where she’s wearing Marchesa. That and the Emilio Pucci are my favorites here! I was never too fond of that Versace dress — although, it IS growing on me… as does many things. I love that Bally bag and those gold peep toes! She is a sight!

13. Karyn October 16, 2009 at 09:59 #

The first dress is stunning, but I don’t think it will look good on big chested girls… :(