Hollywood Life’s 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards

Joseph Altuzarra is only in his second season but stars like Paula Patton and Kim Kardashian are putting his label firmly on the map.

I just LOVE how Kim’s curves fill every inch of this white Altuzarra Fall 2009 dress, making it almost look like a totally different dress from the runway.

I would sooner buy it after seeing it on her, than the runway model.

The sexy star pairs her winter white dress with nude Brian Atwood pumps and a snake skin print clutch.

Thank god she’s back to her natural hair colour.

Sophia Bush along with Kim puts herself in contention for BDOTW.

As I said last week Sophia is back, and this sexy lace turtleneck Max Azria Fall 2009 mini dress shows how.

She looks sexy, a bit edgy, yet still the sophisticated Sophia we all know and love.

Cheryl Burke opted to modify her Gustavo Cadile Fall 2009 mini dress into a strapless dress.

I think this maroon dress with the embellished ribbon benefits from the modification, as Cheryl is simply glowing.

Now this is how I like to see Lauren Conrad.

Wearing something young, fun and COLOURFUL.

Her Mara Hoffman Spring 2010 floral print dress deserved some better shoes, but I will just have to live with the fact that Hollywood loves black pumps.

This look is also one of my favourites from this event.

Hayden Panettiere wore a lavender mini Dennis Basso Spring 2010 dress with draped hips. I love the shape and her taupe accessories which include Bally peep toes, Lauren Merkin “Eve” clutch in glitter python.

Katie Cassidy knows how to look sexy without looking trashy.

My mini Charlize Theron looked stunning wearing a poufy sleeved mini dress which revealed her sexy back, and her winged tattoo.

I love the dress, the shoes and the clutch, but I’m not so crazy about the hair.

It may not be as colourful as I would like, but Selena Gomez looks stunning wearing this Notte by Marchesa off shoulder stretch crepe dress with ruffle sleeves.

It’s a grown up look, but not a boring look for the young actress.

With their trademark platium blonde ‘do’s Kelly Osbourne and DJ Luke Worrall couldn’t keep their eyes off each other as they walked the red carpet.

She wore a black and white ensemble with a jeweled neckline, paired with metallic silver Trib Two’s and orange nail polish.

It’s the child I feel sorry for. Pamela Anderson should know better.

What the fudge is she wearing?  Any why are their safety pins holding her dress together?  Like this look wasn’t tragic enough.

[nggallery id=205]

Credit: Style.com, WWD & Wireimage

30 Comments
Runway To "Broken Embraces" New York Promotional Tour

Runway To “Broken Embraces” New York Promotional Tour

Runway To X Factor Week 1 - Cheryl Cole In Atelier Versace

Runway To X Factor Week 1 – Cheryl Cole In Atelier Versace

30 Responses to Hollywood Life’s 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards

1. YSLGirl October 12, 2009 at 12:28 #

It’s a sad day when Kim Kartrashian is wearing Altuzarra. All she does is follow what other people wear.

2. christian October 12, 2009 at 13:41 #

i just love, love, love what lauren conrad is wearing here!
    i can even forgive the black shoes.

this is her at her best and she looks stunning :D

3. Ally October 12, 2009 at 13:46 #

Idk. I don’t think I’m feeling Sophia Bush in that dress. I don’t think she has the swag or attitude to pull the look off. The model looks so fierce…sophia looks like she put on someone else’s dress by mistake.

4. Lee October 12, 2009 at 14:20 #

OMG! I gasped when I saw Kim Kardashian, she looks absolutely fabulous in that stunning dress! I vote BDOTW.

I like the colour and pattern of Lauren Conrad’s dress…

And I agree with FC – like the shape of Hayden’s dress.

Katie’s hair is very ‘beauty pageant queen’. *shudder*

Pamela Anderson = eeuw. I think she was going for the ‘just getting out of bed and covering my naked self with satin sheets’ look. haha how tacky… and that poor, poor little girl. Someone call child services…

5. mm October 12, 2009 at 15:01 #

is Pam pregnant in the pic? This look is rather modest for PAM, her breast are covered. Satin sheet, i so agree. At least the child looks really cute.

6. Marvel October 12, 2009 at 15:46 #

Love that Sophia took a risk and it paid off. Two weeks in a row as a contender? She’s Back!

• Fashion Critic October 12, 2009 at 15:51 #

Yes indeedie

7. robbie October 12, 2009 at 15:50 #

kim, looks absolutely amazing.

sophia, i would have loved this look if it wasnt for the sleeves. sophia seems to have an obsession with max azria.

cheryl, she looks fantastic yet another gorgeous gustavo cadile dress on the red carpet.

lauren, it breaks my heart to even day this but i quite like it but seriously BLACK PUMPS????? doesnt even know there are shoes called strappy sandals.

katie, this is way too 80s drag queen for my taste, the big hair doesnt help the matter.

selena, *yawn* how old is she again? she looks like an old woman.

hayden, she looks really nice.

kelly, they look so cute together although you know you are too close when you start to get the same hairstyle :-P. her outfit is really cute and the orange nails are quite funky.

pamela, the sad thing is this dress is probably some vivienne westwood masterpiece, but she makes it look like someone just wrapped a bed sheet around her. that poor girl though having to carry the train for her, child services anyone?????

8. georgie_apt October 12, 2009 at 16:26 #

WOW! my breath was literally taken away by Sophia and Hayden!! Minus Pamela all girls look amazing :)

9. mike October 12, 2009 at 16:28 #

the problem with pam is the dress. vivi has been passing off bedsheets wrapped around women as evening war for too long ugh

• Fashion Critic October 12, 2009 at 17:17 #

I didn’t want to kill Westwoods reputation by saying she made this bedsheet

But I guess you are right

• Alicia October 13, 2009 at 00:15 #

Sadly, yes. She wore one of these things on some talk show not too long ago and said it was meant to be worn with men’s boxer shorts.

10. Daneka October 12, 2009 at 17:08 #

My favorites are Lauren, Hayden & Kim K. :)

11. Sophia October 12, 2009 at 17:24 #

The spikes on the back of Lauren’s pumps are pretty cool!

12. xx October 12, 2009 at 17:40 #

Hayden looks really pretty, but if feels like we ve seen her in that kind of dress million times before, nevertheless, she looks abs stunning.

Lauren looks so ordinary. Her everyday style is so much better imo.

Selena is perfection. Her fellow disney-friends need to a style-lesson from her.

miss Kim looks magnificent. Love her she embraces her curves, and dresses to show them off.

Sophia looks amazing. Its quite fascinating how she manages to look classy in a sheer see through dress. I mean, that is impressive. She looks wonderful in it :) she is definetely back and me likey that. Black looks good on her.

13. justme October 12, 2009 at 17:58 #

Something is different about Kim’s face and not good different :/ That being said, she OWNS that Altuzarra dress. Nice accessories too.

I didn’t know what to think of Sophia’s dress at first. But now I like it, sexy but classy.

Only Lauren could manage to make colourful look boring.

I didn’t think it was possible but I don’t like Katie’s outfit at all. First tome for everything lol. The hair let her down big time. And even the dress is weird.

14. Lala/S-R October 12, 2009 at 18:13 #

HAHAHAHAHA @ Pam Amderson. What a freakin’ mess. Hayden, Katie, Selena and Cheryl all look incredible.

15. Raquel October 12, 2009 at 19:15 #

Who is this poor kid with Pamela Anderson?? Did soemone call Social Services??? It’s child labor, for Pete’s sake!!!!

16. nyma October 12, 2009 at 19:36 #

kate cassidy is on fire and lauren’s dress is worth eating up! :)

17. Sydne October 12, 2009 at 20:07 #

My friend talked to Pam last night. It was Vivienne Westwood. So sad :(

• Fashion Critic October 12, 2009 at 21:23 #

tragic… :(

18. Christina October 12, 2009 at 21:34 #

Was that belt really necessary with Lauren’s dress?

19. Matt October 12, 2009 at 21:53 #

WOW, FC remember those days when Kim Kardashian managed to look tragic and trashy in every clothing she squeezed in that ginormous butt of hers?, Now, she has toned it down and looks classy in almost every outfit. It’s possible, a change we can all believe in…YES WE CAN!!!

20. Joana Oliveira October 12, 2009 at 23:09 #

Katie Cassidy for BDOTW!!!!

21. Beatrice October 12, 2009 at 23:41 #

I don’t like anything LC is wearing.

22. Lisa-kaye October 12, 2009 at 23:44 #

Kim Kardashian looks sensational in that dress, curves to die for. Classy but incredibly sexy at the same time.

23. Dana October 13, 2009 at 00:41 #

I was just thinking to myself how I simply needed to comment on how this was one of the best dressed events I’d seen in a long time.
    …Then I scrolled down to Pamela Anderson. What a mess!
    But anyway, the girls look great (besides her). Youthful, fresh, fun, and pretty!
    Great post, thanks FC.

• Fashion Critic October 13, 2009 at 09:47 #

24. pri October 14, 2009 at 02:06 #

hayden’s dress is so adorable.

25. stilettolover91 October 18, 2009 at 23:30 #

Katie looks amazing!! Just though u wanted to know that her dress is by LOUIS VERDAD and the shoes are Armani!