Congratulations for picking Kristen Bell in Marchesa as your winner for Best Dressed this week, because I couldn’t separate Veronica Webb and Iman.

Had you guys picked one of them I would have picked the other, but as Kristen was your winner I was stuck.

Veronica pulled off a very stunning Christian Siriano gown – one of my favourites from New York Fashion Week – whilst Iman turned back the clock – or just reinvented it – wearing a sparkling deep purple sequined Donna Karan plunging gown.

Looking at Iman I think we all worked that bit harder in the gym this week.

She really does get better with age. Cheesy line, but oh so true in this case.

Thanks for your votes.

Credit: Wireimage

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Wore Nuj Novakhett Better? Kim Kardashian or Ashlee Simpson

Who Wore Nuj Novakhett Better? Kim Kardashian or Ashlee Simpson

10 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Kristen Bell In Marchesa, Veronica Webb In Christian Siriano & Iman In Donna Karan

1. eder October 11, 2009 at 18:11 #

I Can’t even decide which of those looks i Love more… I voted for Kristen but Veronica & Iman also look amazing.

2. robbie October 11, 2009 at 18:12 #

wow im suprised iman didnt win the vote i thought she wouldf have been a shoe in. iman looked frickin amazing!

3. Mimi October 11, 2009 at 19:00 #

I have to say again very disappointed that Kristen Bell won – wasn’t the best dressed this week. Veronica Bell deffo.

4. Rock*Star October 11, 2009 at 19:41 #

Although I voted for Veronica. Looking at the three ladies, I think they all looked equally amazing!

5. AJoanna October 11, 2009 at 20:57 #

I wanted to vote for Iman, but Kristen’s dress was more of my type. I would wear it in a heartbeat.

6. Sydne October 11, 2009 at 21:35 #

Iman is drop-dead gorgeous. I totally agree, she just keeps looking better and better. While I love Veronica’s Christian Siriano dress, Iman still wins for me.

7. mol October 11, 2009 at 21:42 #

Veronica and Iman should definitly be in the winner’s circle – thanks F.C.!

8. Lisa October 11, 2009 at 21:46 #

I voted for Veronica Webb but it was a tough decision to make. All 3 of them looked amazing. What a great week for fashion!

9. sydneycheapchic October 11, 2009 at 23:14 #

Yay! I’m happy you decided to vote for both Iman and Veronica.. it would’ve been ridiculous for either of them not to have won.

On the other note.. i’m just glad Leighton didn’t edge past and win this week…

10. Stuti October 12, 2009 at 06:02 #

*sigh*
    What perfection Iman is! I voted for her too. :)
    And Veronica’s gown is AWEsome. So is her very tall frame.
    Kristen’s dress I dont care for much. Bleh.