Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Kelly Osbourne or Rihanna

Kelly and Sharon Osbourne had lunch at the popular Ivy restaurant last month in LA prior to Kelly’s Dancing With The Stars appearance.

Kelly looked very chic wearing a Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 grey sweater dress with she belted and paired with Giuseppe Zanotti studded heels.

Rihanna was spotted leaving her hotel in Berlin on route to Paris Fashion Week wearing the same grey dress with eye-catching pleated shoulder detail and raglan sleeves.

Taking things a step further – as she does – Rihanna paired her look with a train driver hat and Christian Louboutin Leopard print ankle boots.

Kelly wins this for me no question. Firstly I like the dress belted.

Lastly Rihanna’s hat is beyond ridiculous, but on the plus side it covers those hideous blonde streaks.

You can buy this dress from Saks.com for $1,100.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Mulberry Spring 2011

Mulberry Spring 2011

Who Wore Nuj Novakhett Better? Kim Kardashian or Ashlee Simpson

Who Wore Nuj Novakhett Better? Kim Kardashian or Ashlee Simpson

7 Responses to Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Kelly Osbourne or Rihanna

1. Lee October 9, 2009 at 09:36 #

I really wish Rihanna would tone it down already because I love her as an artist…

2. Gaber October 9, 2009 at 10:14 #

This once again serves as a reminder on how hard it is to pull off grey.
    Not only do I not like the girls, the dress itself looks like a stretched-out jogging outfit! I LOVE the details on the shoulders and I imagine a different colour (maybe even a different fabric!) would give it the wow-factor it deserves!

3. Alfredo October 9, 2009 at 10:35 #

It’s a nice dress, Kelly wore it well, it goes with her and her shape.

What is the point that Rihanna is trying to put across? The girl looks ridiculous with all these extra things and comes off as trying too hard. Just KISS Rihanna, KISS!

4. Matt October 9, 2009 at 11:32 #

Kelly, hands down. I don’t really like the dress but on Rihanna, with all that catastrophe going, I hate it. I truly hope this is a phase her.

5. evanthe October 9, 2009 at 12:53 #

I really like how the shoulder looks really edge on Rihanna but it just might be the blurry pic of Kelly Osbourne that doesn’t do her justice.

Besides the shoulder, nothing about Rihanna is good. The ridiculous hat, the ridiculous hair, the ridiculous boots…

6. doc October 9, 2009 at 15:13 #

Definitely Kelly. The belt gives her a nice defined waist. Each accessory is unique and yet goes cohesively with the outfit as a whole, Nothing is distracting and it really shows off her legs. Rihanna’s boots alone should be enough to land her on the worst dressed list.

7. Raquel October 9, 2009 at 17:29 #

I like the shape of the dress sans belt, but Kelly would look like a barrel without the belt. Yet, she looks a hundred times better than Rhianna, a stunning girl, with a body to kill for who is becoming a cartoon of herself with all those ridiculous outfits.