09.10.09

Front Row @ Paris Fashion Week

John Galliano

Dita von Teese attended the John Galliano show wearing a lavender embroidered Christian Dior Resort 2010 plunging dress which tied at the waist.

The beautiful star wore her dress with a lust worthy pair of silver Christian Louboutin Archidisco T-Strap sandals.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand officially showed that they were a couple at this event.

She glowed in the front row wearing a pink strapless gown which had a floral embroidery detail snaking around her waist.

Miu Miu

Kate Moss and boyf Jamie Hince were in the front row at Miu Miu.

On the penultimate day of Paris Fashion Week it was very hot, so I admire Kate for wearing a turtle neck leather dress which must have been extremely uncomfortable.

She paired her dress with Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels and a studded belt from her Kate Moss for Topshop collection.

Renee Zellwegger was at Miu Miu wearing a LBD.

If the rumours about her and Carolina Herrera no longer working together are true, Renee would have been shopping for a new BFF designer in Paris.

Giambattista Valli

The bold Leigh Lezark wore a Giambattista Valli peacock feather coat which makes her look like big bird from Sesame Street.

Elettra Rosselini’s look is more demure in a red dress with black heels.

Credit: Style.com, Zimbio & Wireimage

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert - 'Mary Kom' Music Launch

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert – ‘Mary Kom’ Music Launch

Runway To Photo Shoot - Dita von Teese In Christian Lacroix Couture & Valentino Couture

Runway To Photo Shoot – Dita von Teese In Christian Lacroix Couture & Valentino Couture

16 Responses to Front Row @ Paris Fashion Week

1. Matt October 9, 2009 at 15:14 #

Katy Looks really good but um….Russell Brand, seriously Katy?, Him?.. who is his stylist?, he looks like hell just burped him out.

• jK October 10, 2009 at 05:33 #

his look is kinda similar to galliano thou

2. Cheryl October 9, 2009 at 15:16 #

lol. Russell and Galliano look like pirates! I like Leigh Lezark’s style and this feathered coat is gorgeously outrageous but it overwhelms her small frame. No comment on Renee as if the rumors of a split with CH are true then she is merely in a transitional stage…

3. Lina October 9, 2009 at 15:38 #

Katy has a really good makeup artist

4. La Poubelle October 9, 2009 at 15:42 #

1) LOVE LOVE LOVE Katy Perry’s gown but it’s too dressed up for the runway no? I would have loved to have seen this on the red carpet
    2) Renee should look towards Prada or Balenciaga i feel, or ODLR for oscar occasions. That black ensemble looks cheap
    3) Rihanna must be pissed Leigh wore this and worked it

5. Mimi October 9, 2009 at 15:47 #

I’m sorry, Dita von Teese looks like she has a large table cloth draped over her and the plunging neckline looks awful. Her face is starting to look like a mask.

Katy Perry’s way too good for RB – don’t think it will last long. She looks purty in pink though.

Kate Moss seems to have gone from stunning and original looking to tired and sleazy in one fell swoop.

If I had legs like Renee, I would cover them up. The way she poses always puts me off the outfits.

Leigh Lezark – from jester to big bird! Is she competing with Lady Ga Ga for stupidest dresser of the year?

Elettra Rosselini looks elegant. My fave of this article is Katy Perry though.

• robbie October 9, 2009 at 16:55 #

katy perry too good for russel, are you seriously she is a wannabe and so is he they are perfect for each other.

• Leti October 9, 2009 at 17:01 #

I totally agree, and would add that Kate Moss’s dress is not at all flattering–she should wear bra and show her girls some support instead of wearing a too tight dress that flattens her like a pancake.

6. the cat October 9, 2009 at 16:29 #

fc, unrelated as this may be, i really want to ask your opinion on the LV collection unveiled a couple of days ago. what do you think of it? because i have some serious misgivings about it at my end.

7. robbie October 9, 2009 at 16:53 #

dita, perfection as always.

katy, oh i miss the days when a-list gollywood actresses and performers were in front row, these days any one hit wonder that be in the front row.

kate, she looks amazing.

renee, sorry but am i the only person who thinks this is way too casual for fashion week? she looks like she went out to get a pint of milk and a loaf of bread.

leigh, its far better than her hideous chanel disaster thats for sure.

elettra, nice but nothing special.

8. Raquel October 9, 2009 at 17:20 #

I have no idea what Renee is wearing, but I wore something very similar yestrday wen I went to the grocery store. ‘Nuff said.

9. Michelle October 10, 2009 at 14:07 #

I love love LOVE the Giambatista Vialli coat, but Leigh could have done better if she’d worn a shortened version because it does swamp her slightly. She deserves props for having the chos to wear it tho.

Is it just me, or does Dita’s dress do very little for her figure? I can’t work out whether the waistline is too high or if the neckline is too low…

10. Joana Oliveira October 10, 2009 at 15:35 #

I Love the fact that Leigh Lezark takes risks! She’s eccentric but at least she doesn’t look like a Lady Gaga that I seriously doubt is a women let alone a lady!

11. Priscila October 10, 2009 at 16:49 #

Marion Cotillard wore a similiar Christian Dior Resort 2010 dress in other color, right? I remember she was so pretty . It’s not the dress that does nothing for Dita, Dita ruins this dress..

12. fashion addict October 11, 2009 at 01:10 #

What does Rihanna have to do wit Leigh, Honey plz get off Ri-ri’s____ she not even in the post…. And i think Katy and von tesse are fashion hazards, ANYBODY can find a pair of Louboutins , the hair styles on both of them are outdated and as for Kate who is older than the both….Killed it … the dress is sick and nobody would dare put it on, even a mother of 1/supermodel with a GREAT affordable clothing line that only someone with style would even look at… U become the first short supermodel with people dying to dress you and never pay a cent for haute-couture.. Please be my guest

bow

13. Rachel Marie October 11, 2009 at 12:14 #

This is the best I’ve seen KM look in a long time. She looks great when she covers up a bit, More really is more, post-30.