Front Row @ Chanel’s Spring 2010 Presentation

Rihanna sent the paparazzi crazy wearing a white bustier and a tweed high-waisted Chanel Pre-Fall 2009 skirt with a multitude of Chanel necklaces that would put Mr T to shame.

Keeping her shades on through-out the show Anna Wintour style, Rihanna also accessorized with a black and red Chanel hand muff/bag.

I bet Rihanna was furious that Leigh Lezark beat her to this Chanel Fall 2009 black and white print leotard over leggings situation.

I can’t really call it a look now can I?

The scary thing is a lot of thought went into this situation because Leigh took the leotard from Look 39, pairing it with the leggings from Look 40.

Despite this being Chanel, you just wouldn’t would you?

I got a very strong case of  de ja vu looking at Claudia Schiffer.

Unlike the rest of the celebs who relaxed in the front row, Lily Allen was at the Chanel Spring 2010 show during Paris Fashion Week in a work capacity

She looked adorable as she performed a live set for the waiting fashionistas.

I would assume her black and gold sequined Chanel dress adorned with ostrich feathers was custom made, but it could be part of the collection.

The singer also wore two tone tights with Chanel Spring 2009 Couture ankle strap heels.

Credit: Style.com, Getty, Zimbio & Wireimage

In Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's Closet - Azzedine Alaia Dress

In Tara Palmer-Tomkinson’s Closet – Azzedine Alaia Dress

Runway To "Agora" Madrid Photocall - Rachel Weisz In Marc Jacobs

Runway To “Agora” Madrid Photocall – Rachel Weisz In Marc Jacobs

19 Responses to Front Row @ Chanel’s Spring 2010 Presentation

1. The Wonder Spot October 7, 2009 at 12:41 #

Funny, I don’t hate Leigh’s look. I dont know why. It’s not something I (or normal women) will wear but I think she pulls it off with aplomb that I can’t hate it.

But I still don’t like Rihanna’s look, much improved though! :)

2. Ally October 7, 2009 at 13:01 #

I actually *gasp* like Rhianna’s outfit. She could have done with a few less necklaces, but that bustier looks great with that skirt.

It is too bad that Leigh forgot her jester hat.

3. Mimi October 7, 2009 at 13:11 #

Leigh Lezark’s leggings don’t even fit properly and are wrinkled at the top. She looks like a mad jester. I agree – you’d have to be mighty brave to exit your house in that get up.

I think Rihanna looks great for a change.

4. justme October 7, 2009 at 13:13 #

There’s a lot of foolishness going on in this post.
    While they both look bad, I’d wear Leigh’s outfit before Rihanna’s. I’d rather look a mess and know I look odd than look a mess and think I look hot.

I don’t hate Lily’s outfit… that’s odd lol.

• Terry October 7, 2009 at 14:15 #

I second that!
      I’d prefer to wear Leigh’s outfit than Rihanna’s. Leigh’s jumpsuit is amazing, but without those ill-fitting leggings. I don’t know, I could and would never wear it but I love it, so graphic and peculiar.

5. Megan October 7, 2009 at 13:49 #

“Even if Uncle Karl promised you a life-time supply of large quilted bags in various colours the shame of this would haunt you for life.” Hilarious FC! And so very true! It’s heinous.

• Lee October 8, 2009 at 08:20 #

Haha I thought it was a hilarious too! FC you can be so funny sometimes ;)

• Fashion Critic October 8, 2009 at 08:35 #

:D

Thanks Lee

• Fashion Critic October 8, 2009 at 08:35 #

heinous is the RIGHT word

6. Ally October 7, 2009 at 14:05 #

I just came to say how much I love Lily Allen.

that is all. lol.

7. carina October 7, 2009 at 14:28 #

rihanna’s been everywhere recently, especially at paris fashion week. she’s becoming quite the fashionista! love that look – i want a chanel muff!

8. kirsten October 7, 2009 at 15:15 #

Just noticed that Leigh’s leotard is slightly different from the model’s; Leighs has five-pointed stars while the model’s has stars of David.

9. robbie October 7, 2009 at 17:18 #

rihanna, its a nice outfit for once but as always she over does it again with accessories.

leigh, hate it. as for your question if uncle karl promoised me a life tim supply of bags i would probably wear the tights but not that elopard thing.

claudia, again boring and predictable as usual.

lily, wow again making chanel look chavvy, cheap, tacky, trashy and just hideous.

10. Alicia October 7, 2009 at 19:32 #

I guess someone had to wear that cave painting onesie, right? Right? And we should all just be thankful it wasn’t Lady Gaga, who might have modified it to show her panties or something.

Also, I LOVE LILY’S DRESS SO HARD.

11. sanjchee October 7, 2009 at 19:53 #

i absolutely HATE claudia schiffer’s bangs, and the way they look like curtains… ugh!!!
    lily is totally adorable, you’re right, and to tell the truth about this rihanna vs. leigh situation.. i still prefer rihanna though her hair, the muff, ..well a bit of everything.. makes this look what you’d call a hot mess.

12. Ms Zee October 8, 2009 at 03:38 #

Please Please can you feature Prince, he killed it at the YSL show darn was way too hot and now I believe Rhiana’s stylist took a cue from Prince :)

• Fashion Critic October 8, 2009 at 08:39 #

I will do that today.

13. Lee October 8, 2009 at 08:21 #

I like Rihanna’s outfit for a change – less necklaces though mwah

14. julia October 8, 2009 at 17:44 #

rihanna looks hideous…..she doesn`t have the grace to wear Chanel!
    the only one i like is Claudia Schiffer!
    but did you see the Spring 2010 presentation??
    all i can say is woow!!!
    my jaw literally fell down!!
    so beautiful x333