“Couples Retreat” LA Premiere

After being in Australia to promote “Couples Retreat” Kristen Bell walked the red carpet at the LA premiere gives us typical LA glamour wearing a gorgeous Marchesa Spring 2010 dress.

The embroidered baby blue strapless dress had a chiffon detail draped around the dress, which then fell by her side.

The actress opted for champagne satin Christian Louboutin’s, a silver bracelet and a classy side swept updo to complete her look.

No question she is up for BDOTW.

I’m so grateful to Malin Akerman for wearing one of my favourite looks from the Resort 2010 collection.

The funny girl opted for this Thakoon ensemble consisting of a sunshine yellow twisted bustier paired with a nude ruched skirt.

I would have been totally in love with this look had it not been for the grey Aldo heels which leave me undecided as to whether I love ‘em or hate ‘em, but I’m thankful they’re not black.

Her stunning silver pearl cuffs are by Miriam Haskell.

Kali Hawk wears the Altuzarra Fall 2009 runway version of the dress I had hoped to see on Paula Patton yesterday.

I much prefer this version, its sexier, bolder and looks nothing like a bin liner.

Jason Bateman, who stars in this movie walked the red carpet wearing Dolce & Gabbana with his beautiful wife Amanda Anka.

She wore the same nude Dolce & Gabbana dress which Penelope Cruz wore in Cannes this year, paired with Lucy Liu’s favourite Jimmy Choo Idol platform sandals.

[nggallery id=199]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Paz Vega In Zuhair Murad - 'Grace of Monaco' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Paz Vega In Zuhair Murad – ‘Grace of Monaco’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Taylor Momsen Wearing Alexander Wang

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Taylor Momsen Wearing Alexander Wang

16 Responses to “Couples Retreat” LA Premiere

1. Sydne October 6, 2009 at 16:25 #

I’m not a Kristen Bell fan but that was one of my fave Marchesa dresses from fashion week. And I must admit, she looks stunning in it.

The Altuzarra is pretty too. I was in Bebe this weekend and tried on a knockoff that looked nowhere near as good as the real thing does on Kali.

2. Jasmina October 6, 2009 at 16:27 #

Kristen is sooo beautiful…looooove that dres.. she’s always gorgeous!

3. Jenna October 6, 2009 at 16:28 #

My girl crush is Kristen Bell…and here, wearing my girl crush line, Marchesa?! Love it.

4. eder October 6, 2009 at 16:42 #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristen’s dress, it was one of my favorites of the Marchesa collection. She looks perfect on it
    Malin also looks very good, but i don’t like her heels

5. Kim October 6, 2009 at 16:49 #

Kristen looks GREAT! The black shoes on the red carpet have been too much for me to take so I think I will give Malin a pass on the grey ones!!!!! And that dress looks sooooooooo much better on Kali than it does on the model. Something didn’t sit well with me about the boob area, the waist, and heck the fit of the entire dress compared to Kali- much better!

6. mol October 6, 2009 at 17:03 #

Malin Akerman’s heels may not be quite the perfect choice, but her Thakoon resort outfit is like a ray of sunshine – I love it! I also love Kali Hawk’s Altuzarra’s fall look too, the almost blue metallic shimmer of the dress and the way it folds and drapes makes it look like molten metal (vs bin liner), and I think it looks better on Kali than on the model

7. justme October 6, 2009 at 17:35 #

Kristen looks awesome. I’m glad the chiffon detail doesn’t fall on the floor like the runway model’s.

I understand Malin’s grey shoes. It’s an unusual mix of colors but it’s a good idea. I’m just not sure those were the grey shoes I would’ve picked :/
    Still, it’s a cute look.

8. Ally October 6, 2009 at 18:08 #

Kristen looks amazing! Perfect dress for her petite body. Love the color too.

9. Linda October 6, 2009 at 18:11 #

Kristen Bell – you are awesome and divine!
    FC, you were right about the runway version of that Altuzarra dress being better – Kali Hawk is smokin’ hot! So glad you got your wish to see it on someone properly so soon!
    Malin Akerman is looking pretty great, too.

10. zoe October 6, 2009 at 18:52 #

malin ackerman looks so beautiful. the grey shoes work well here. a very unexpected choice.
    kristen beel looks good too.

11. Sydne October 6, 2009 at 20:03 #

Just found out that Malin’s pumps are from Aldo. But I agree, would have preferred something else with the dress.

12. Teleholic October 7, 2009 at 03:52 #

Kristen Bell blew me away with that dress, it’s been on my wish list for Amber Valetta for a while. She definitely does it justice and I wouldn’t have pictured it on her.

By the way, is this post supposed to be in the Shop Her Closet section?

13. Maggie October 7, 2009 at 06:55 #

OH my god. Please excuse me while I hold my jaw from dropping any further. Kristen Bell you + Marchesa together = stunning!! LOVE.

14. Lee October 7, 2009 at 08:37 #

Kristen Bell looks fantastic – I love her entire look from top to bottom!!! Definitely BDOTW. And I love Kali Hawk’s look too.. smokin’ hot! I agree with the others, definitely looks better on her than on the model. Oh and I adore Marchesa.

15. Christopher Teoh November 3, 2012 at 18:20 #

Kristen Bell is a total knockout in this baby blue Marchesa strapless mini!! Love the delicate embroidery and the sash which is perfect against her milky skintone and sparkling jewellery!! BDOTW contender!! Malin Akerman brought some warmth in this buttercup-nude ruched mini by Thakoon!! Love her color block outfit, and the grey pumps are surprisingly working with it!! Fabulous!!

16. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang November 3, 2012 at 18:24 #

Kristen Bell is a vision in blue in this baby blue strapless Marchesa number with delicate sash and lace embroidery which stands out against her side swept updo and exquisite diamond jewels!! Malin Akerman brought enough rays of sunshine in this two-tone ruched mini from Thakoon!! Love the buttercup-nude combo which is great red carpet choice that goes well with her grey pumps too!!