Runway To “An Education” LA Premiere – Carey Mulligan In Lanvin

Carey Mulligan is a young British actress who has some people talking about a Oscar Best Actress nomination for her movie “An Education”.

Shia LaBeouf girlfriend seems to have a thing for floral prints and burst of colour.

This time she wore a Lanvin Resort 2010 strapless floral silk cloqué dress with floral appliqué at hip, paired with a black clutch and Christian Louboutin studded pigalle heels.

I love the dress, especially the print. She’s a BDOTW contender in my eyes.

For some reason Carey reminds me of a younger Natalie Portman or a Michelle Williams. I think it’s the pixie cut.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Who Wore Christian Dior Better...Sun Li or Pixie Lott?

Who Wore Christian Dior Better…Sun Li or Pixie Lott?

"LC by Lauren Conrad" Kohl's Launch Party

“LC by Lauren Conrad” Kohl’s Launch Party

11 Responses to Runway To “An Education” LA Premiere – Carey Mulligan In Lanvin

1. Gaber October 2, 2009 at 10:52 #

Just posting my love so if community votes count when selecting the BDotW nominees, this doesn’t get left out.
    You go girl!
    (And don’t get me started on the hair! *squeals* PREEEEEETY!)

2. sydneycheapchic October 2, 2009 at 11:32 #

I think she looks really lovely.. hair, makeup, dress

3. Mimi October 2, 2009 at 11:41 #

I think this is an awful look. Lopsided posture, don’t like the pointy black shoes (they look really old fashioned) – she looks awkward and unappealing.

4. Kit October 2, 2009 at 11:57 #

Here heels were Jimmy Choo, not Christian Louboutin!

5. Paulie October 2, 2009 at 12:09 #

Cute!

6. mol October 2, 2009 at 12:10 #

I’m with Gaber, double squeals on the hair, and just very cute all over

7. Linda October 2, 2009 at 12:10 #

I think this girl looks really pretty and feminine. My estimation of Shia Lebeouf just went up upon finding out he has the good taste to date a girl like this.

8. Sam Webb October 2, 2009 at 12:52 #

Carey Mulligan starred in the Dr Who episode Blink as Sally Sparrow.Very different look to today.Amazing makeover.I like both looks though.

9. Sharky Snarky October 2, 2009 at 13:34 #

Cute with capital C!

10. Kim October 2, 2009 at 17:24 #

This dress is cute – even the print and I don’t usually like many prints.

11. Cheryl October 3, 2009 at 14:43 #

This is the first time I’ve ever seen ballet flats on the runway of a brand like Lanvin. Those models must be thanking their lucky fashion gods for letting their feet rest from ridiculously high heels. Carey looks good here but I think she needs a pop of colour to contrast with her outfit. She’s picked black accessories to match the black spots on her printed dress. If her shoes or her clutch were the same colour as the shoes on the runway models, I think the look would have truly deserved a BDoTW.