01.10.09 In Her Closet

Buy Pink & Shakria’s VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Whenever I see this picture of Pink and Shakria wearing the same Balmain dress at the VMAs it makes me smile, because both woman took this encounter with such good grace.

One dreads to think what would have happened had it been Mariah Carey.

Shakira said that her stylist had told her that her dress was one-of-a-kind, much to the amusement to us all.

Net-A-Porter International have recently added this chain-embellished leather dress to their virtual shelves for an eye-popping £9,435/€11,578.63.

If you think no-one would pay that much for a dress, it has already sold out in 2 sizes.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

7 Comments
Claire Danes For BlackBook September 2009

Claire Danes For BlackBook September 2009

Who Wore Pencey Better? Leighton Meester or Amanda Bynes

Who Wore Pencey Better? Leighton Meester or Amanda Bynes

7 Responses to Buy Pink & Shakria’s VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

1. WendyB October 2, 2009 at 02:00 #

I will only buy it if Pink and Shakira promise to come hang out with me, all dressed alike.

2. Lala/S-R October 2, 2009 at 02:56 #

Pssshh. I wish I could afford it.

P.S Hey FC, you haven’t done much candid post lately. I saw Leighton heading to the set of Gossip Girls in Chinatown and I’d love to know the full outfit. I know the boots and the jeans already. And ironically I bought these jeans a couple of months ago and it had buttons at the feet and I removed them and replaced them with studs!!!!!! Check out the jeans to see what I’m talking about. I wish they were inspired by me!=) hehehehe

3. Lala/S-R October 2, 2009 at 02:58 #

Pardon all the gramatical and spelling erros in the previous post. That’s what happens when I don’t proofread. Eeek

• Lala/S-R October 2, 2009 at 03:00 #

Great I did it again. LOL I’m not drunk! Of that I’m sure. Long day…tired.

4. The one October 2, 2009 at 12:13 #

haha yeah Mariah would have spat fire – someone’s head would have rolled!

5. Rebecca October 3, 2009 at 09:41 #

If this had been Mariah I don’t know who I’d feel more sorry for: Mariah’s stylist or the person who shares the same taste as her.

• Fashion Critic October 3, 2009 at 09:55 #