Calvin Klein Party

Kerry Washington always looks classy, and this time is no different.

The beautiful actress wore a white Calvin Klein Resort 2010 slightly off-the-shoulder dress which was sheer in some places, and had a peplum at the waist.

Kerry accessorized her look with bronze heels and a matching clutch.

Rose Byrne also opted for a dress from the Resort 2010 collection.

Her breathtakingly beautiful nude Calvin Klein off-the-shoulder dress subtly hints a nudity, without exposing anything.

I love the gold accessories which add a lot of warmth to her look.

This girl is on a roll a the moment. Long may it continue.

I love the lilac colour of Molly Sims’ ensemble.

She wears a round neck fitted Calvin Klein top, with a textured skirt from the Fall 2009 collection.

My only problem are those clunky Calvin Klein heels. A sexy strappy silver sandal would have been preferred.

Thandie Newton = perfection in Calvin Klein.

Sara Paxton wasn’t my favourite at this event, but being a newcomer she’s doing well on the red carpet.

Her black and navy sweetheart necklined dress was paired with black pumps.

I’m excited to see what else is to come from Sara.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

20 thoughts on “Calvin Klein Party

1. Jules O'C

Oooooooooooooooh!
    Amazing!
    there’s just nothing to add to your Thandie Newton comment (tolduso;)
    I never want rose byrne to wear any other color than nude shades (the emmys and now this delicious creme brulee shade – yum!)
    love how the structure of the dress shows on kerry but still prefer the runway-version
    and it amazes me how Molly transfers a fall look to the red carpet for the 2nd time and just owns it imo tho I really dont like them on the models
    and the alexis-bledel-deadringer-miss paxton is just cute
    thanks for your covering this well-dressed evening

1. Fashion Critic Post author

I agree with your Thandie and esp Molly comments.

I never really liked those textured pieces but for the second time like you said she made it work.

2. Leo

Kerry Washington looks amazing. She makes a simple dress look so elegant and “cool” at the same time.

Also loving Rose Byrne, that colour makes wonders to her. Plus, her acessories are fantastic.

3. Ally

Rose Byrne looks amazing in that dress. It could have been a disaster since it matches her skin and hair so well, but she really pulls it off.

Poor Sara Paxton probably won’t be on the redcarpet as much for a while since her show got canceled.

4. nyma

Rose Byrne had the saaame hair for the Emmys too, goes to show how much she loves it. It works here but at the red carpet,it seemed a bit lackluster.

5. mol

These CK dresses are demanding – there is something very waif like and ethereal in the way the first two looks are on the models, and while I’m not sure about the lower bit of Kerry’s dress, she does have this lovely vulnerable, yet still strong look that makes everything work for me. I always watch for her on the red carpet.

6. Nitasha

The dress sure is beautiful, but then anything, even a bin liner would look stunning on Thandie Newton’s buttery, glowing skin. The woman looks like an angel. Gorgeous.

7. Kim

I liked Kerry’s look but once again don’t get the black pumps. Can someone tell why Hollywood acts as if this is the only shoe choice. Is it in some red carpet manual I don’t know about?

1. Fashion Critic Post author

Yep. It’s the same one that says after a year celebs should still wear Trib Two’s.

We should find it and burn it.

8. sydneycheapchic

a BIG wow to Rose Byrne and Kerry Washington… I love both their outfits…

and to Thandie Newton as well but more for her flawless beauty! She can make a garbage bag look beautiful.