Who Wore Giles Better? Victoria Beckham or Sara Paxton

Victoria Beckham put her best Gucci thigh-high boot forward at Bergdorf Goodman’s celebration of Fashion’s Night Out earlier this month.

The fashion designer wore a reptile print Giles Fall 2009 dress, a black head band and smoky eyes.

Some of you have said that when Sara Paxton wore the same dress to “The Beautiful Life” party, she didn’t know Victoria Beckham had worn the same dress 2 days earlier.

I would say that was impossible. Victoria’s picture was in every paper, website and blog the following day. There is no way Sara and her stylist didn’t know VB wore it.

Sara looks great in the dress, but nothing in the world will make me like those Alejandro Ingelmo woven slingbacks she’s wearing, they don’t seem to work with anything so Victoria wins this for me.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2010

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2010

Sonia Rykiel For H&M

Sonia Rykiel For H&M

8 Responses to Who Wore Giles Better? Victoria Beckham or Sara Paxton

1. Paulie September 28, 2009 at 10:26 #

I don’t like the shoes either but I’m going with Sara just because she looks healthy.

2. sydneycheapchic September 28, 2009 at 10:50 #

Sara Paxton because I would vote for anything but the tandoori lollipop head look.. I know it’s about the fashion.. but shouldn’t it look appealing?? sorry to all the fanatics but nothing about VB here looks appealing.

3. JacobGH September 28, 2009 at 11:59 #

honestly not crazy about this dress at all but VB looks a total mess. her makeup particularly is atrocious. sara wins on default. shame about her show being canceled after only two eps. i guess we won’t be seeing her on the red carpet all that much

xoxo
    JGH

4. Monkey September 28, 2009 at 13:22 #

VB lost my vote cause of those awful boots and her terrible make up.

5. Catherine September 28, 2009 at 13:36 #

although i hate Sara’s shoes, i think everything else works for her.
    while i don’t like Victoria’s hair or choice of footwear…

6. Parvati September 29, 2009 at 00:52 #

I voted for Sara Paxton. I hate these shoes, too, but everything else is better on her than on Victoria Beckham. I think Victoria’s boots were a bad choice with this dress and her make-up is horrible, so Sara wins this for me.

7. kco8489 September 29, 2009 at 03:18 #

I’m sorry but VB looks overly tan and her make up looks atrocious. In contrast, Sara looks very fresh faced and youthful.

8. Ben September 9, 2010 at 22:38 #

maybe her stylist just sucks