28.09.09

Variety’s 1st Annual Power of Women Luncheon

Anne Hathaway was the brightest star on this red carpet wearing a Lela Rose Spring 2010 sunshine yellow strapless dress with a folded detail on one side.

It’s a bold colour I wouldn’t have thought she would pick, but it works well for her.

Her look is paired with Roger Vivier pumps.

Christina Applegate looked very sophisticated in her green Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2009 belted dress, paired with nude strappy sandals and a nude clutch.

After her stunning Atelier Versace gown at the Emmy’s January Jones opted for ladylike chic at this event.

She wore an elegant black BCBG Max Azria dress to this event, with her glossy blonde hair swept to one side with a diamante headband to complete the look.

Olivia Wilde is wearing a black and white floral Kate Moss for Topshop dress and not a stitch of make-up.

Life’s just not fair.

AnnaLynne McCord should’ve saved this cute gold dress for the Teen Vogue Party.

Christina Aguilera made a rare red carpet appearance, but little appears to have changed.

Her LBD, Louboutin’s, and ruby red pout are pretty standard.

I remember a time when she had a new look every week.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

10 Comments
My Interview With Donatella Versace

My Interview With Donatella Versace

In Kelly Osbourne's Closet - Preen Printed Lightening Dress

In Kelly Osbourne’s Closet – Preen Printed Lightening Dress

10 Responses to Variety’s 1st Annual Power of Women Luncheon

1. mm September 28, 2009 at 16:22 #

Love Anne and Christina Applegate’s looks, beautiful colors. January looks plain to me, not feeling the sleeves of the dress on her

2. YSLGirl September 28, 2009 at 16:32 #

I’m stunned. Christina Aguilera has toned down on the makeup. While she may still be wearing a lot, at least it’s well done and is matching her skin tone!

3. Kim September 28, 2009 at 16:50 #

I like Anne’s look although I would have NEVER chosen black shoes with such a fun color. Also like Christina’s look.

4. Linda September 28, 2009 at 16:56 #

Anne = perfection. Wish C. Applegate had worn black belt and better shoes. J.Jones’ dress has really nice details, points for interesting shoes (even though they may not be the best match for the dress). I agree iwth YSL Girl, C. Aguilera is looking better these days. Not a big change, but a toned down version of her old self.

5. Mea September 28, 2009 at 17:39 #

Christina Applegate chose a great look, but I’m not sure about how it fits on her. January Jones and Anne Hathaway surely win!

6. Dana September 28, 2009 at 17:42 #

I am so smitten with Anne’s look. She looks amazing! BDOTW?

7. bushra September 28, 2009 at 19:00 #

olivia wilde is wearing a dress from kate moss collection for top shop!!!!

• Fashion Critic September 28, 2009 at 19:57 #

thanks a lot sweetie. x

8. Lee September 29, 2009 at 09:12 #

Anne Hathaway is perfection personified!!! Surely BDOTW!!!

Agree with Linda, Christina should have worn a black belt and better shoes.

9. maru October 2, 2009 at 06:23 #

Uh, Olivia is definitely wearing make-up, it’s just in neutral tones.