Emma Watson was your Best Dressed this week as you fell in love with her custom-made Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 dress, which she wore when she took her front row seat at Burberry’s Prorsum Spring 2010 show during London Fashion Week.

I’m still in love with January Jones who wore an Atelier Versace Spring 2010 strapless gown to the Emmy Awards last Sunday. The gown was both futuristic and elegant.

The whole Atelier Versace collection is now available to view on Versace’s new and improved website – Versace.com.

Credit: Wireimage

Emma Watson In Givenchy - Vogue Foundation Gala

Emma Watson In Givenchy – Vogue Foundation Gala

Variety’s 1st Annual Power of Women Luncheon

Variety’s 1st Annual Power of Women Luncheon

23 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Watson In Burberry Prorsum & January Jones In Atelier Versace

1. Camilla September 27, 2009 at 12:36 #

Good decision, I couldn’t bring myself to like Emma’s outfit, I didn’t really like the shape of the gold dress and I thought the raffia-style belt and shoes just looked odd with it. JJ looked ace, and her make-up was stunning.

Thanks for all your posts over the past couple of weeks by the way, I’ve felt exhausted just getting through them all so I’m sure you’ve put in a LOT of hard work!

Kudos, and thank you.

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2009 at 12:38 #

Thanks Camilla.

Lots of catching up to do over the next few days too.

2. Stuti September 27, 2009 at 13:42 #

Blake Blake Blake. :(

3. julia September 27, 2009 at 14:16 #

to be honest in my opinion emma looked hideous.like a christmas tree ball.January looked stunning…no idea why emma won…

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2009 at 14:30 #

I liked Emma’s dress, but like you wasn’t crazy about it.

4. pat moroney September 27, 2009 at 15:30 #

emma just looked great and natural

• Jessica September 27, 2009 at 17:58 #

Yes, no doubt JJones was super best dressed, But i feel her dress is rather safe and a bit boring. Put that Versace dress on anyone else and they will be best dressed too…

5. Swatky September 27, 2009 at 16:34 #

I also prefer January Jones. Her dress was far better. I loved it. I also loved Olivia Wilde in Marchesa and Victoria Beckham in her own dress.
    Anyway, I must ask you for a favour. Could you please get me some Versace Atelier 2010 pics, cause I cant seem to find it anywhere. Of course, I’m not saying right now, but when you get some spare time… :-)
    And of course, thanks for posts about all fashion shows… I really liked it, and felt I was there myself. :-) Lucky you… :-)

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2009 at 18:17 #

If you go to the Versace website you will see them there

6. Kim September 27, 2009 at 16:37 #

Emma looked a mess to me. I agree with Camilla- the belt especially the shoes- Did.Not.Get!

• The one September 28, 2009 at 13:39 #

I love Emma, but wasnt my favorite, i particularly hate the nude zip detail, paired with the black belt, one of the two should have been done away with or matched.

7. YSLGirl September 27, 2009 at 17:28 #

Emma Watson’s outfit was nice, but nothing special. Really, how the hell did she beat January Jones, who, like you said, looked both elegant and edgy?! I was so sure January was going to get this.

8. Katie September 27, 2009 at 17:49 #

Emma looks perfect!
    So classy!

9. Jessica September 27, 2009 at 17:53 #

Emma looked so beautiful! she has cute legs!
    The Jjones dress is one more mermaid gown…it’s not new…a bit boring….

10. Dorian Gray September 27, 2009 at 18:39 #

I agree with u, January Jones was the best dressed and the new Versace website is so full of wonderful things!! Did u enjoy your Milan fashion days? And Versace?
    However CONGRATULATIONS! You are in Marieclaire Italia October issue (and u look amazing!)
    You’re the 1 (and this blog rules!)

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2009 at 18:44 #

WOooooohhh

That’s amazing.

I will have to look for it now. :)

So exciting.

I’m back in London now, trying to catch up on everything on Style.com

I’ll let you know all about the shows in a future post.

• Dorian Gray September 27, 2009 at 20:50 #

If u haven’t the magazine I can take a pic of the page and sent it 2 u. Let me know :-)

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2009 at 22:04 #

Hey, I’m going to try to get a copy of it this week. If I can’t find it I’ll take you up on your offer.

I wish I had known yesterday I would have got in when I was in Milan.

Thanks so much for letting me know.

• Fashion Critic September 30, 2009 at 22:13 #

I got the magazine but I couldn’t find the article.

Which page is it on?

11. MSmith September 28, 2009 at 01:00 #

Seriously, I can’t believe Emma won over that perfection that was January Jones at the Emmys. WHO VOTED??? Emma looked pretty cute. I won’t even hold it against her that the whole thing looked a bit like a Christmas tree. But Best Dressed of the week? Glad at least the Critics had better sense to pick what’s right.

12. Lee September 28, 2009 at 09:15 #

January Jones for sure!

13. The one September 28, 2009 at 13:40 #

I love Emma, but wasnt my favorite, i particularly hate the nude zip detail, paired with the black belt, one of the two should have been done away with or matched!