25.09.09

Yasmin Le Bon For Wallis

Celebrities designing is all the rage. We’ve had the good: Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss.

The bad: Lauren Conrad and the ugly Heidiwood by Heidi Montag.

Whitney Eve by Whitney Port is yet to find a category after only debuting 2 weeks ago during New York Fashion Week.

Yasmin Le Bon has teamed up with Wallis to design her own collection called YLB For Wallis.

It made it’s debut 2 weeks ago, and already it’s in the good category for me as Yasmin has been the perfect brand ambassador wearing several pieces from the collection at high profile events – something Whitney Port is yet to do.

At the Herve Leger launch party on Thursday evening Yasmin wore the peradot pleat neck silk mini dress (£80) and bottle green kid fur cape (£90).

On Saturday Yasmin watched the Kinder Aggugini show during London Fashion week wearing the ink velvet suit jacket (£70) and black blouse (£65).

And on Sunday evening Yasmin partied at the Topshop dinner wearing the grey maxi dress (£65).

Who knew fashion this fabulous could be so affordable.

You can view the whole collection which includes dresses, pants, blouses, blazers and stunning jewelry at YLB For Wallis.

Credit: Wallis & Wireimage

Who Wore Balmain Better...Hyun Bin or Yong Jun-hyung?

Who Wore Balmain Better…Hyun Bin or Yong Jun-hyung?

White Ribbon Alliance Dinner

White Ribbon Alliance Dinner

6 Responses to Yasmin Le Bon For Wallis

1. Ling September 25, 2009 at 11:11 #

I’m glad she’s actually wearing the clothes – it shows that she had a lot of input in designing clothes that she actually likes and wears! I love the grey maxi dress but I’m not that keen on the first two pieces – the lime green dress has no shape and the green cape is quite ugly :S

2. Jules O'C September 25, 2009 at 12:38 #

OMG!
    I NEED to get the grey gown
    It gives me butterflies in my belly just to look at Yasmin in it
    *gush*
    argh – has to wait for me til next London trip argh
    btw I also loved Thandie’s grey number – can these women get any more fab?

• Fashion Critic September 25, 2009 at 12:59 #

I agree the grey gown is stunning on her

3. Lee September 25, 2009 at 13:18 #

Hahaha! Had to laugh at that ‘The bad: Lauren Conrad and the ugly Heidiwood by Heidi Montag’ comment. Funny girl Fashion Critic. Those girls could not be any more fake…

LOVE the grey dress… who knew material/colour confined to gym and sleep wear could look so great!

• Fashion Critic September 25, 2009 at 13:28 #

*winks*

4. mol September 25, 2009 at 15:23 #

I’m impressed, I like all the pieces. Jasmin has a lot of style, with her basics and then with the added details and accessories – she makes everything work. The grey dress is a standout – perhaps even deserving of a spot on BDOTW, especially at that price, how inspiring!