Runway To Sidewalk – Beyonce Knowles In Matthew Williamson

Mr and Mrs Carter are so busy with their careers that they are often on opposite ends of the world.

He is currently in Paris promoting his new album whilst Beyonce Knowles is touring in Australia.

On one particularly sunny day Beyonce was spotted out and about wearing a cute Matthew Williamson Spring 2009 cream dress covered in floral embroidery details.

She paired her dress with a pink Alexander McQueen bag and blue suede shoes.

At one show she reduced the audience to tears after paying a touching tribute to a young girl with leukaemia in Sydney, Australia.

The star embraced young fan Chelsea in her arms as she belted out a touching version of her ballad Halo.

Her little fan filled the arena with emotion as she mouth along the words with her superstar idol.

This woman really has a heart of gold.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

"Zombieland" LA Premiere

“Zombieland” LA Premiere

"Fame" LA Premiere

“Fame” LA Premiere

12 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Beyonce Knowles In Matthew Williamson

1. Barbara September 24, 2009 at 16:13 #

i ´m starting to like her more and more.first at VMA´s and now this.yeah,you´re right.she has beatiful heart and soul.

2. Nicole September 24, 2009 at 16:27 #

I love her!! I gotta admit i got a little teary eyed when I saw that video earlier this week!
    The look is really cute:)

3. Ria September 24, 2009 at 16:28 #

i LOVE her…isn’ she the awesomest?she’s genuinely a good person.

4. Mimi September 24, 2009 at 16:31 #

I am actually blown away by this outfit. It suits Mrs Carter so much. So beautiful – love the way she’s picked out the blue and pink of the flowers in her accessories. I really hope that you have her as a contender for BDOTW. This is just perfection.

And yes, she is so kind. Beauty and kindness – a knockout combination.

5. jK September 24, 2009 at 16:37 #

lol. when i looked at the picture, it looks like she is carrying an empty bag.
    after that taylor swift incident and this, she really shows class.

6. Lala/S-R September 24, 2009 at 17:01 #

I started crying after watching that. Woah, she really has a knack for doing that to me. First Flaws and All on Ellen Show, now this this.

Cute dress, by the way.

P.S Why do I have to re-enter my name and email everytime I re-visit the site, FC? That never use to happen.

7. Gaber September 24, 2009 at 17:53 #

Love her PR people.
    Hate how she butchered the dress.

8. Linda September 24, 2009 at 18:49 #

Beyonce, for some reason I have yet to fully understand, always annoys the cr*p out of me. LOL. Like I say, I’m not sure why, but I just can’t like anything she wears.

9. Flora September 24, 2009 at 20:12 #

Mm… not sure. The dress is too cutesy, and needs a bit more of an edge to sharpen it up a bit. I think someone like Ginnifer Goodwin could pull it off, with her boyish crop, but this just makes my teeth hurt. And what the eff has she done to her her? Has she just washed it? Are there different coloured extensions in there? She looks like a dirty poodle.

10. ella September 25, 2009 at 01:50 #

i love this look on her i think she looks great
    and that vid left me in tears when i watched my prayers go out to chelsea and her parents
    beyonce is the kindest singer i know that would do something like this

11. GRACE September 25, 2009 at 15:48 #

I admit that I never think much of celebrities’ acts of kindness because you never know when it’s sincere, but Beyonce’s video had me crying ): Thanks for posting it!

12. Kyutipye September 27, 2009 at 20:07 #

This had me crying. Hope Chelsea gets well.
    I have always been a big fan of Beyonce. You may have noticed that everytime I comment on a post of her, I tend to announce how much I love and respect her. When I saw how she salvaged the VMA mess, I commented that ‘THIS …is why I LOVE her’. and again she shows it here. Thanks for posting the video. I hadn’t seen it yet.
    I love Beyonce!