Runway To Claridge’s Hotel – Victoria Beckham In Dolce & Gabbanaa

Now there’ something you don’t see everyday, Victoria Beckham not wearing a dress from her own collection.

The fashion designer opted for a dress by her designer pals Dolce & Gabbana, with her favourite accessories including black cropped cardigan, Hermes bag and YSL Trib Two’s.

I thought Victoria wearing this dress was a indication that she may be moving onto Milan Fashion Week which started today, but she left London and headed home to LA.

This Fall 2009 white with black web print is available to purchase from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & INF Daily

"Fame" LA Premiere

“Fame” LA Premiere

Who Wore Elizabeth & James Better? Shawn Johnson or Isla Fisher

Who Wore Elizabeth & James Better? Shawn Johnson or Isla Fisher

10 Responses to Runway To Claridge’s Hotel – Victoria Beckham In Dolce & Gabbanaa

1. Harris September 24, 2009 at 20:31 #

I just don’t understand why everyone gives VB such a hard time for only wearing her own designs. No one even thinks twice about Georgina Chapman or Donatella Versace, who only wear their own designs. Most designers only wear their own clothing.

• Fashion Critic September 24, 2009 at 20:39 #

When it comes to VB people talk more about the same silhouette of each piece she wears.

If you have followed VB’s style as long as I have you would understand that its hard seeing her go from Cavalli to Dolce & Gabbana to Berardi to what sometimes feels like the same dress is various dark shades

• Linda September 24, 2009 at 23:07 #

Amen to that!

2. shoeaholic September 24, 2009 at 20:53 #

I love her hair like that!

3. Lisa-kaye September 24, 2009 at 21:55 #

I really dislike this dress, its drab and dowdy and it makes her look years older than she is, and with such a fabulous shoe collection, why the Trib two’s CONSTANTLY?!

4. The one September 24, 2009 at 23:20 #

Ah two of my favourites, Victoria and Dolce&Gabbana.

5. zielona-karuzela September 25, 2009 at 08:21 #

simple chic!I love this dress.

6. Ally September 25, 2009 at 12:49 #

I like the dress but wish she hadn’t pulled a Michelle Obama by wearing the belt over the cardigan.

7. JMC September 26, 2009 at 16:47 #

Thanks again for your help – I appreciate it. And I’m glad to see Victoria in your Look of the Week poll.. She really looked great! She’s had a few cute looks this past week. I hope she continues with it.

8. Cheryl September 28, 2009 at 02:06 #

Trib Twos should get a Tribute and we should move on. Honestly, because there’s just so much “Ladies Who Lunch” going on here, Some colour would have helped, especially with the shoes.