Who Wore Chanel Better? Demi Moore or Leigh Lezark

The forever young Demi Moore gave us a throw back to the 80s with her big voluminous hair which revealed her pearl earrings at the UK premiere of ‘Flawless’ last year.

She walked the red carpet wearing a black Chanel dress with a peplum at the waist, and white lace sleeves fringed with beads.

Her sophisticated look was paired with black peep-toes and a matching clutch.

MisShapes’ Leigh Lezark attended the 6th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance in New York back in April wearing the same dress.

She decided to team her look with caged ankle boots, and a studded clutch.

This is hard because they both look great, but I think the style of dress is more suited to Demi so she wins for me.

Credit: Wireimage

Todd Lynn Spring 2010

Todd Lynn Spring 2010

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010

15 Responses to Who Wore Chanel Better? Demi Moore or Leigh Lezark

1. bebel September 23, 2009 at 08:23 #

like you said, both look great, but i really disliked demi’s hairdo!

2. Aideen September 23, 2009 at 08:27 #

Ooh so hard to choose, love everything on leigh apart from the boots but the hair on demi is dreadful, so chose leigh. i love the way you have it that you dont know what everyone else has picked until you vote yourself, at least we know its honest!

3. Gaber September 23, 2009 at 09:04 #

I really love how Demi fills up the dress with her curves. And those shoulders!
    So insanely flattering!
    I hate her hair though.

While Leigh doesn’t look bad, she just pales next to Demi.

4. butterfly jones September 23, 2009 at 09:37 #

Leigh Lezark makes it look edgy with the cage shoes. Demi looks nice but I am over the peep-toes.

• lici_u September 23, 2009 at 12:12 #

That is exactly what I was going to say! Thanks, butterfly jones!

• justme September 23, 2009 at 20:59 #

I agree. Those boots make the look interesting.

5. robbie September 23, 2009 at 11:13 #

leigh wins it for me, she makes it youthful but still classy and her boots are nice.

demi makes it to 80s with the that hairstyle.

6. Flora September 23, 2009 at 11:42 #

Leigh, definitely. I think the general rule is, if you can remember a style from the first time round, you shouldn’t wear it again!

7. shubby doo September 23, 2009 at 11:46 #

wow@ demi…which ever fountain of youth demi is drinking from, i need to find just for self preservation purposes. she looks GOOD!

8. Adrien September 23, 2009 at 11:52 #

Demi’s legs look weird don’t they?

9. Ally September 23, 2009 at 12:41 #

Seriously, Demi looks exactly like she did in the early 90s. Which is great b/c she looks like she never ages, but the hair is horrible.

10. Kim September 23, 2009 at 15:15 #

I couldn’t give it to Demi mainly b/c she looks constipated in the pics and the shoes are uninspiring.

11. Linda September 23, 2009 at 15:25 #

Demi went too far with the 80’s hair – aren’t you supposed to work throwback pieces with current trends to make them cool again? When I first saw her pic, I thought it really was 20 years old. Leigh I think is doing it better with the modern day hair and shoes.

12. Parvati September 23, 2009 at 16:52 #

I thought about voting for Leigh Lezark, because I don’t like Demi’s hair here, but I think that Leigh’s booties don’t really suit the lady-like style of the dress, so my vote went to Demi Moore.

13. Joana September 24, 2009 at 15:19 #

It wasn’t an hard choice to make though it looks great on both of them, a classic shoe with a classic dress, is always welcomed!! so this one went to Demi!!