Runway To Fashion East Spring 2010 Presentation

This is the 4th dress Victoria Beckham has worn from her Spring 2010 collection which she presented just 11 days ago, and it’s by far my favourite.

She wore this dress when she attended the Fashion East Spring 2010 presentation during London Fashion Week.

I hope to see it on Net-A-Porter soon.

I love the dove grey colour, the asymmetrical cut-out detail and the black sash around her waist.

Many of you will say the silhouette is very de ja vu, but we will have to accept that this is very much Victoria’s signature style.

I’m sure you will have noticed that Victoria is wearing yet another pair of YSL Trib Two shoes, which match the colour of her dress.

Trib Two’s were presented will all her dresses, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she requested many of them in different colours.

Victoria is posing with Lulu Kennedy who is the founder of Fashion East.

[nggallery id=189]

Credit: Style.com, F*** Yeah Victoria Beckham & Wireimage

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Metropolitan Opera 2009-10 Season Opening Night

Metropolitan Opera 2009-10 Season Opening Night

25 Responses to Runway To Fashion East Spring 2010 Presentation

1. The one September 23, 2009 at 16:16 #

This is also probably my favorite dress from this line, classic VB, yet revamped!

2. Sam September 23, 2009 at 16:17 #

Hey FC, the dress is actually stunning – wow!

What brand are the shades she’s wearing on the other pics?

• Fashion Critic September 23, 2009 at 16:29 #

I think they are the joint collaboration with her and culter and gross

• Sam September 23, 2009 at 16:40 #

Thanks FC – i really love the look, almost as much as i felt when i saw her in the red dress from her Spring 2009 in Milan.

• Fashion Critic September 23, 2009 at 17:21 #

It definitely equals that dress, you are so right

3. nicole September 23, 2009 at 16:34 #

i loved this dress so much when i first saw it and it looks even better on her!! <3 she really is the best brand ambassador

4. Vernie September 23, 2009 at 16:37 #

she looks soooo tired,poor thing…all that flying has taken a toll.they should probably get their own jet now. she looks fab though, and i agree…those ysl trib twos are so boring now.

5. Adrien September 23, 2009 at 16:40 #

I absolutly agree with the signature style… Many people find it boring, I personnaly think that it s very classy and well made.
    She hasn’t change the style of her designs and this is not a bad thing, she offers something else in the fashion industry!
    Ok the dresses are not that “fun” but I don’t think that this is what she wants!
    I could see many people wearing her pieces and obviously many already are…
    Like Jennifer Lopez last week, she looked gorgeous and the dress was well chosen for the occasion!

6. Lei September 23, 2009 at 16:43 #

For the first time in a long time i think Vic looks amazing.. The dress is fab!

7. Pen Pen September 23, 2009 at 16:46 #

I love how she kept her makeup light, looks very very cute …

8. Kim September 23, 2009 at 16:47 #

I would love to see the back of this dress!

• Fashion Critic September 23, 2009 at 17:20 #

I have add a picture of the back to this post

• Tamara September 23, 2009 at 22:11 #

WOW, i love the detail of this dress, how subtle and yet so stunning, love love the back as well

9. Maria September 23, 2009 at 16:47 #

She look a lot much better with less make-up! I dont like those reeeally dark eyes…..

10. The one September 23, 2009 at 16:50 #

Has anyone seen the back of this dress, the V-neck at the back, i love the detail.

11. Harris September 23, 2009 at 17:09 #

she’s fab.

12. Mimi September 23, 2009 at 17:37 #

Her Trib Twos are like her Birkin bags – having one in every colour. She is so unimaginative – sorry I cannot rave about her. Almost OCD in the rigidity of her accessories. And she’s looking so ill and wan and scrawny.

• alyss September 23, 2009 at 19:42 #

Agree with everything. I will never understand her appeal.

13. Parvati September 23, 2009 at 17:42 #

I love this look! The dress is gorgeous, the matching Trib Two’s work perfectly with it and I love her hairstyle!

14. leele September 23, 2009 at 17:56 #

beside the great dress I noticed how beautuful was she that evening without makeup or if she had it was unnoticeable.you’re just a pure perfection victoria,I love you!!!

15. Linda September 23, 2009 at 19:05 #

I have to admit this dress is pretty flattering and the design has a bit of imagination to it. I am so sick and tired of those trib twos, but this is the best V.B. has looked in a long time.

16. Ally September 23, 2009 at 19:23 #

It is my favorite from the collection too. I love the cutouts. What I don’t love is the exposed zipper in the back. I really hate that trend, it makes beautiful clothing look unfinished.

17. Ewurafua September 24, 2009 at 00:22 #

As to how many Trib Two’s VB has, so far I have seen 5. Dove grey suede, dark grey suede, red patent, blue suede and black patent…which I am sure she has numerous as she is frequently wearing them.
    Feel free to contribute to the list….anyone?

18. Tiffany September 24, 2009 at 15:35 #

She loves those YSL shoes

19. Lee September 25, 2009 at 11:06 #

As scrawny and sickly looking as Victoria is – I love her style. It’s classy, chic and understated style. I like most of the outfits she wears… even the Trib Two’s :)