22.09.09

Your Front Row Seat To Burberry Prorsum’s Spring 2010 Presentation

Unfortunately you won’t be actually in the front row with Anna Wintour and Victoria Beckham, but you will be in front of your computer viewing the live stream.

The show starts at in 30 mins – 6.30pm BST.

After the show there will be a party at which Alexa Chung and Agyness Deyn will be spinning the decks.

Can’t wait to see the pictures tomorrow.

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor - LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor – LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Runway To Heathrow Airport - Victoria Beckham In Balmain & Dsquared²

Runway To Heathrow Airport – Victoria Beckham In Balmain & Dsquared²

18 Responses to Your Front Row Seat To Burberry Prorsum’s Spring 2010 Presentation

1. Bego September 22, 2009 at 19:25 #

thank you SO SO SO MUCH FC for the link, i felt as if i was there at the show, watching it live!!! OMG thank you so much :D

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 19:56 #

You’re very welcome :)

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 22:29 #

I’m just watching it now and seeing your live comment :)

• Bego September 22, 2009 at 22:46 #

hahaha i feel kind of embarrased right now! you’re the expert. but thankyou, i had such an amazing time :D

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 22:47 #

Oh no :( don’t feel embarrassed.

I loved your comments it shows you were really loving the show like I was. I left a comment too and had goosebumps the whole way through the show. It was amazing

2. Boeshane September 22, 2009 at 19:45 #

Oh My God ! The show was incredible ! That collection is the best think ever ! And did you see Emma Watson ? She was the most remarkable with her bright golden dress ! Baily, I love this guy !

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 19:54 #

I just got in and missed the whole thing. :(

Have to watch the play back

3. Ann September 22, 2009 at 19:57 #

Emma looked stunning! One of her best looks. Whole collection was amazing. I know it’s not that important but must say that music was also great.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:00 #

I disagree, music is very important in a show, it sets the whole tone.

You were right to note it.

4. S September 22, 2009 at 20:08 #

Are you going to write about it soon? Would love to know you’re opinion and what Emma Watson wore! She did look AMAZING.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:11 #

I’m going to have to wait for the pictures on Style.com as I was out when the show started.

I will do tomorrow.

5. Ann September 22, 2009 at 20:15 #

I think Emma’s dress was a custom made. Freida Pinto was also there.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:19 #

Yes Freida was also there, the pictures of the celebs are starting to come in slowly.

6. robbie September 22, 2009 at 20:16 #

i swear to god i spotted matthew williamson in front row, or someone who looked just like him, i let him a fanboy squeel whenever he was shown.

took frickin forever for it to start though was about half an hour late lol. really wish more designers would do live streamings of their shows.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:19 #

typically late.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 22:30 #

Just watching it now and it’s definitely Matthew Williamson in the front row

• robbie September 22, 2009 at 23:07 #

im glad i wasnt seeing things.

i just watched it again and cant stop drooling over the trench coat dresses and the shoes.

7. mol September 23, 2009 at 00:52 #

the clothes were so pure and well thought out – and I loved the music which most def set the flow and tone. The glittery trench, magnifico! thks FC for doing this