Tinsley Mortimer’s Obsession – YSL Folies Sandals

Tinsley Mortimer was on the same flight as me from New York to London, and I guessed I would see her around London for Fashion Week.

After the Graeme Black Spring 2009 presentation I spoke to Tinsley Mortimer about her YSL Folies heels which she loves so much.

She told me that it hadn’t dawned on her that she wore her YSL heels so often.

Having brought them 2 seasons ago, she had forgotten all about them in her no doubt huge closet.

Upon rediscovering she now loves them so much she can’t bare to be parted from them.

Her stay in London is very brief, but she told me that she will also be attending the Luella and Issa Spring 2010 shows.

She will be skipping Milan, but will be back in Europe for the Paris shows. No doubt front row at Dior.

With her Folies heels she wore a Graeme Black Fall 2009 dress paired with a black belt and a fringed clutch.

Tinsley was busy on her blackberry when another guest took her front row seat wearing the same dress. Oh my.

This seems to be a new trend. First Pink and Sharika and then Blake Lively and Georgina Chapman.

Thanks again to OOooOO I Want One Of Those for taking the picture of me and Tinsley.

Credit: Wireimage

'One Direction: This Is Us' World Premiere

‘One Direction: This Is Us’ World Premiere

Dior Beauty Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of J'adore

Dior Beauty Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of J’adore

11 Responses to Tinsley Mortimer’s Obsession – YSL Folies Sandals

1. robbie September 22, 2009 at 17:11 #

lol i love when celebs wear the same thing at the same event. someone needs to tell taylor that a nice smile wouldnt hurt anyone.

• robbie September 22, 2009 at 18:24 #

damn i meant tinsley she looks a little like taylor momsen though, just less trashy.

2. ber September 22, 2009 at 17:28 #

I feel like I should know who Tinsley Mortimer is after seeing her all over this blog, but I don’t.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:03 #

She’s a socialite, much like Olivia Palmero

3. zoe September 22, 2009 at 18:04 #

FC! i haven’t been able to read your blog as much as i want to. i’ve been so busy. whenever fashion week comes around it’s so crazy, even if you don’t get to travel to all the shows!
    you are sooooooooooo tall! and your hair looks so nice and perfectly tousled! and your skin is glowing! do you like to wear color? i have yet to see you in a picture wearing a bright color. i bet a bright tangerine/coral would look so fab on you.
    tinsley has good reason to love those YSL heels, they are so beautiful.

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 20:02 #

I totally understand, it was hectic regardless. So much goes on it’s hard to keep up.

4. Chiara September 22, 2009 at 18:10 #

Great pic, you look great, tall and elegant.

While the same dress @ a event is dreadful, I can understand two peoples showing at a fashion show wearing the same thing. They try to display the designer and it’s not like he has 100 looks to choose from. That’s just unfortunate :p .

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 19:57 #

thanks Chiara x

5. Karyn September 22, 2009 at 19:38 #

This is going to sound juvenile (well I am, so whatever), but OMFreakin’G!! ure skin is amazing…

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2009 at 19:56 #

Ha…good lighting. If only you could see it up close. x

6. ego September 23, 2009 at 01:37 #

i love to see ur blog…. and this the same dress post is so entertaining.. i mean such a humiliated coincidence,heheheh.. nice to know u, christine :)