Runway To “The Invention Of Lying” LA Premiere

Last night Jennifer Garner was in LA for the premiere of her new movie “The Invention Of Lying”.

Whilst many stars are already wearing fall pieces – to the annoyance of many of you – Jennifer delights wearing a black strapless Gucci Resort 2010 mini dress.

I like this cute dress and the blue embroidered paillettes which are more visible in the close up, but I’m missing the belt on Jennifer.

I’m also not so crazy about her choice of shoes.

It feels like she left the office to go to a party but forgot to pack her party shoes, so just opted for the shoes she’d worn at the office.

Sassy heels would’ve had me loving this look. Other than that she looks beautiful.

[nggallery id=185]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Antonio Berardi Spring 2010

Antonio Berardi Spring 2010

In Blake Lively's Closet - Balmain Dress & Jimmy Choo Private Sandals

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Balmain Dress & Jimmy Choo Private Sandals

6 Responses to Runway To “The Invention Of Lying” LA Premiere

1. Sonja September 22, 2009 at 14:34 #

She looks good, belt and better shoes would’ve made great. But I like the overall effect.
    Wait, is that Ricky Gervais? This could be good.

2. marvel September 22, 2009 at 15:42 #

I personally like without the belt but I agree on the un-inspired shoes. She looks great for a mother of two

3. Hannah September 22, 2009 at 16:44 #

She looks beautiful as always, but I’m not a huge fan of her current hair color? Remember the preteen years with Sun-In? That’s the vibe I’m getting from those highlights.

4. Jules O'C September 23, 2009 at 08:28 #

Uh, uh this feels so familiar
    no doubt it suits her (plus smth halfway decent from Frida)
    remember the juno premiere with the yellow gucci number? (duh, course u do)
    she was also sporting a floral gucci minidress & looking the most fab since giving birth to her first

• Fashion Critic September 23, 2009 at 10:57 #

LOL, yes I do remember.

5. Maria September 23, 2009 at 09:03 #

Oh thanks for Jen!!
    I think she’s beautiful, her dress is pretty nice! But I’m agree, altough I looove her shoes, I don’t think their appropriate.

Kisses!!