Runway To Heathrow Airport – Victoria Beckham In Balmain & Dsquared²

Victoria Beckham arrived in London to attend Vogue’s Fashion Week Dinner Party yesterday wearing her head to toe black, but she did give us a hint of pink via her nails.

She’s not wearing one of her signature pencil dresses. Instead she opted for a edgy leather look.

We’ve seen her wearing her black leather Balmain Spring 2009 jacket, her Marc Jacobs heels and Jimmy Choo clutch before, but the newest addition to her closet are her Dsquared² Fall 2009 black leather pants.

The rock chick pants are studded around the ankles and have asymmetrical zipper details in various locations.

We’ve seen a lot of prim and proper Posh, what do you think of Rock Chick Posh?

[nggallery id=184]

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

Your Front Row Seat To Burberry Prorsum's Spring 2010 Presentation

Your Front Row Seat To Burberry Prorsum’s Spring 2010 Presentation

My Interview With Antonio Berardi

My Interview With Antonio Berardi

13 Responses to Runway To Heathrow Airport – Victoria Beckham In Balmain & Dsquared²

1. Maddy September 22, 2009 at 20:36 #

I like the idea behind this look, but it’s borderline overkill.
    The worst thing, though, is that it is giving me horrible flashbacks of that infamous all-leather partner looks Posh & Becks have been sporting a few years ago…

2. mm September 22, 2009 at 20:46 #

I love this look on her! This look works well with her chisled, stoic facial expressions. She is truly rockin it!

3. Diana September 22, 2009 at 21:47 #

I like it, but who wears leather pants on an airplane?? It’s very hard to relate to her as a person.. lol.

4. Natalia September 22, 2009 at 21:49 #

I really don’t like this outfit on her. I mean I’m tired of her pencil skirts also but this just gives me nightmares.

5. robbie September 22, 2009 at 21:59 #

she always over does it with outfits, why does she feel the need to add so much stuff to one outfit? if she took the jacket off it wouldnt look as bad.

but someone please demand her to eat something the whole seeing slight rib outlines on her chest is really distracting.

6. marvel September 22, 2009 at 22:05 #

Its kinda pathetic to see this seeing how other celebs do this look perfectly (Kate Moss) and Victoria is trying to emulate that. This looks as if Rihanna vomited on her

7. Linda September 22, 2009 at 22:50 #

Too bony and too overdone. Not pleasant to look at.

8. Joana September 22, 2009 at 22:59 #

she tries way too much!!

and those shoes?! don’t they look a bit like the trib two’s?!

9. M September 23, 2009 at 02:51 #

In response to what everyone has to say about her. No matter what she wears, she’s always in the line of fire. I applaud her for loving fashion and willing to try out various styles. To each his own, she is great at what she does. From sidewalk to designing, love her or hate her, she’s being recognised in the fashion world.

10. belen September 23, 2009 at 05:02 #

i don`t think the leather jacket AND the pants looks good on her together. just… too much leather. And you can see that the pants are too big for her…

11. Flora September 23, 2009 at 10:28 #

Bored of this look too. Just bored of her full stop, really. I am never surprised by anything she wears or does.

12. Anna September 23, 2009 at 12:49 #

LOVE it! The pants are awesome – though I can’t imagine sitting in them on an international flight!!

13. Jess September 23, 2009 at 22:24 #

woah, too much leather. at least is isn’t another boring pencil skirted dress, but I mean… she always overdoes it.