Runway To HBO’s Post Emmy Party – Blake Lively In Balmain

Whilst most people attended HBO’s Post Emmy Awards Reception wearing the same dress they had worn on the red carpet, Blake Lively opted to change out of her sexy Versace red dress into a sexy black Balmain dress.

Most of you will be disappointed to see she’s sporting the same hairstyle as you had major issues with her ratty ponytail.

After last year, this look couldn’t please me more.  She’s back.

Like she said to that annoying Atlanta Housewife on E!, she’s 22 and she’s having fun.

If you not going to wear a hot dress like this at 22, when are you going to wear it?

This sexy dress which Daria Werbowy also wore to the Costume Institute Gala is still available to purchase on Net-A-Porter.

She paired her dress with Jimmy Choo Private sandals and a stunning pair of emerald earrings.

Go B.

[nggallery id=186]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

In Blake Lively's Closet - Balmain Dress & Jimmy Choo Private Sandals

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Balmain Dress & Jimmy Choo Private Sandals

Tinsley Mortimer's Obsession - YSL Folies Sandals

Tinsley Mortimer’s Obsession – YSL Folies Sandals

20 Responses to Runway To HBO’s Post Emmy Party – Blake Lively In Balmain

1. Alexandra September 22, 2009 at 15:15 #

that girl is so sexy i just can’t stand it.
    one should go to jail for legs like that!

ok, jealousy much :P she looks amazing, edgy, sexy and powerful – isn’t it a description of archetypical Balmain girl? one of my favourite Balmain looks.

2. Ally September 22, 2009 at 15:24 #

I like the sharp shoulders on some people, and I don’t know what it is but it just feels off on Blake. She is rocking it though. She always looks so happy to be wearing exciting clothes.

3. Jenna September 22, 2009 at 15:27 #

I think she looks good…but the pic from behind and her ponytail. Terrible.

4. Alice[*] September 22, 2009 at 15:35 #

She looks stunning at all.She can afford a look like this, so why not?
    Go B!!

5. robbie September 22, 2009 at 15:36 #

yet more legs and cleavage on show *rolls eyes* and the hair is terrible.

• marvel September 22, 2009 at 17:35 #

If she’s got it, Flaunt it!

6. marvel September 22, 2009 at 15:41 #

I am SO gld she is back!!
    After a few hideous dresses, she has snapped back just when her co-star is starting to shine. She loos like the definition of SEXY!!

7. mol September 22, 2009 at 15:45 #

Sizzling smokin hot!

8. Kim September 22, 2009 at 15:47 #

I can let the pony tail go but not feeling the shoes for that dress. She need strappy or pumps. The shoes feel a bit casual for me and bring the look down.

9. Chiara September 22, 2009 at 15:56 #

Tbh I’m not sure. The hair, the uneasy pose/smile and the shoes don’t work for me. Too bad cause the dress and the earrings are exquisite.

10. Sara September 22, 2009 at 16:11 #

ha ha, that was the first time I saw the back her hair! That is one mess of a ponytail, it looks so sleek in front.

11. katerina September 22, 2009 at 16:30 #

I like her looks very much recently, but I don’t think that those green earings suit this dress, but she is total sexyness in this dress, so you really forget about them:)
    I want such legs! I’ll stop eating sweets and will go to gym everyday, but…

12. nicole September 22, 2009 at 17:24 #

she looks HOT!

13. Bego September 22, 2009 at 17:27 #

She oozes sexyness! and looked fabulous both in this party and at the Emmys with her red Versace. whoever says something different is sooooo jealous… sfd

• Bego September 22, 2009 at 17:29 #

sorry about the sfd! (i was writing too fast i don’t know why i pushed those letters..)

14. Eric September 22, 2009 at 17:35 #

J’adore Balmain, et j’adore Blake Lively. She is gorgeous in this Balmain’s dress.

15. Terry September 22, 2009 at 20:21 #

She’s gorgeous with this Balmain dress on. And I also love her braided ponytail, cute!

16. nyma September 23, 2009 at 03:57 #

I loved the Versace dress! Loved the Balmain, the emerald earrings, the sandals and absolutely the hair ! the girl is on fire! when i saw her on the red carpet, i died, she was killing it!! The make-up, the hair, really made the look not to mention the loooong legs :) There was no competition b//w her n Leighton that evening, Leighton’s make-up let her down :( either way, it was blake’s night, she was my best dressed allll the way :)

• Lee September 23, 2009 at 14:40 #

I love Balmain and Blake’s dress. I agree, she was definitely the best dressed of the night. I agree with Kim about the shoes also, they should have been strappier and her hair should have been loose and wavy, would have made the look sexier.

17. jK September 23, 2009 at 19:31 #

i am glad that her hair is different than her usual messy look. might not be the best, but at least it is different.