I don’t think Jennifer Lopez has ever won a BDOTW poll, and she more than deserved it as she showed the world that curves can can look absolutely stunning in Victoria Beckham’s pencil dresses.

I opted for Drew Barrymore in Alexander McQueen.

I’m confident that Drew would have won the readers poll had it not been for the hair, but I kinda think the hair works ONLY on this occasion.

Next up will be the Emmy’s. I pray that the ladies don’t let us down.

I hope to see looks from the Spring 2010 runways of Prabal Gurung and Marchesa tonight.

Credit: LovelyLopez.net & Wireimage

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

2009 Emmy Awards - Best Dressed

2009 Emmy Awards – Best Dressed

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jennifer Lopez In Victoria Beckham Collection & Drew Barrymore In Alexander McQueen

1. Laura September 20, 2009 at 21:45 #

I voted for Drew. I just want to hang this dress in my room and stare at it the whole day.

2. Gasp September 20, 2009 at 22:16 #

Come on! You can’t be serious: those hair are hilarious, shocking, amazingly awful! They totally obscure the stunning McQueen dress!!

3. marvel September 20, 2009 at 22:32 #

SO excited for the Emmys, Im checking yoursite as soon as college finishes!
    The only thing wrong in the pick of Jennifer is that Marc Anthony is in it!

(didnt Jennnifer win a BDOTW for her appereance on teh BEnjamin Button premire, I may be wrong)

TC

• Elza September 21, 2009 at 00:13 #

yeah she did i remember that.

4. thomas monks September 20, 2009 at 22:39 #

i love drews look but what is up with her hair love the dress McQueen is King but i do love everything on Jennifer Lopez

5. Rock*Star September 20, 2009 at 22:39 #

me too. I think she looked fantastic. I ddnt hate the hair. I think it matched the dress. & I loved the lace detail on the top. It looked like if it was painted on her skin!

6. barbara September 20, 2009 at 22:47 #

i totalyy agree with you. i voted for drew, the details on the stunning dress are amazig. and the way she wore it with that terrible hair and make it look not so bad was unexpected . mcqueen is a a true artist.

7. tai'tiana September 21, 2009 at 04:18 #

I am in total agreement with the critics choice. I voted for Drew, that Alexander McQueen dress what beautiful it was a cross between edgy and soft with the neon green and the lace like overlay. Although her hair is off the wall for her I like it very much, she’s been pulling this weird crazy hair like an updated version of hairspray and a touch of amy wine house I love it. kudos.

8. Vera September 21, 2009 at 04:27 #

Well.. I really bet your choice will be Serena – her look was a big good surprise!

9. Jillie September 21, 2009 at 11:39 #

100% …JLo, she looks absolutely FANTASTIC and VERY CHIC in that pencil dress and still show all the gorgeous curves she was graced with!! YOU GO JLO!!….one of a kind!!

10. whitestroke September 21, 2009 at 16:34 #

I voted for Drew myself. ;)

From the first moment I saw that dress I knew whoever wears it would be my BDOTW. Unless they managed to ruin it, which would be a crime.