17.09.09

Hervé Léger by Max Azria London Boutique Opens Today

Hervé Léger by Max Azria will open its first UK store in London today, on the eve of London Fashion Week.

The store will be located on Lowdnes Street in Knightsbridge, London.

The store will carry the collection on two levels with a VIP area in the basement.

“When I bought Hervé Léger in 1999, I had one idea in mind: the Hollywood glamour. Femininity is the base of my inspiration and the rebirth of this brand, as I kept the couture spirit of Hervé Léger. I most definitely wanted a boutique in London, the capital of avant-gardism and creativity,” says Creative Director, Max Azria.

Hervé Léger London Boutique
Opens 17th September 09
Lowdnes Street, London, SW1

Credit: Wireimage

Behind The Scenes On Lily Allen's Chanel Coco Cocoon Campaign

Behind The Scenes On Lily Allen’s Chanel Coco Cocoon Campaign

Runway To Capitol Hill - Jennifer Lopez In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Capitol Hill – Jennifer Lopez In Victoria Beckham Collection

6 Responses to Hervé Léger by Max Azria London Boutique Opens Today

1. lici u. September 17, 2009 at 10:53 #

Okay, once again this cute little dresses. Well, I´ve got enough of that look for the next 10 years, sorry folks.

2. Hermione Weasley September 17, 2009 at 11:10 #

Wow, I bet Melissa George will be there!

• Fashion Critic September 17, 2009 at 13:18 #

LOL…so true and Amanda Bynes.

3. Alexandra September 17, 2009 at 21:18 #

the Hollywood glamour? hmm, it’s a shame because for many HL became the equivalent of “trashy”. of course it depends on who wears it but in most cases it is worn badly.

4. bluebell September 18, 2009 at 20:54 #

I have to say I really do admire how much variation they have been able to get out of that whole bandaged look.. Every time I think I don’t want ever want to see another one, someone shows up looking quite good wearing it.

5. Flora September 18, 2009 at 21:21 #

Avant-garde? Isn’t that the polar opposite of Herve Leger?! God, London already has enough high street knock-offs of bandage dresses, we don’t really the need the real thing as well. Plus, to be honest, this kind of thing really needs the LA sunshine to pull it off.

See, that’s why we’re good at the avant-garde look in London – if we had nice weather, we’d be outside sunbathing, not inside making stuff!