14.09.09 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The MTV VMAs?

Since you all seemed to love Beyonce and Whitney so much I added them to this poll.

Credit: Wireimage

Runway To The MTV VMAs Stage - Megan Fox In Antonio Berardi

Runway To The MTV VMAs Stage – Megan Fox In Antonio Berardi

Runway To "Whip It" Premiere - Drew Barrymore In Alexander McQueen

Runway To “Whip It” Premiere – Drew Barrymore In Alexander McQueen

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The MTV VMAs?

1. Pez Globo September 14, 2009 at 18:43 #

I had to read the title twice… best dressed, oh really?
    I think Kristen should win this. It’s a beautiful dress and she looks good in it. Leighton ensemble is fun but I cant stand her make up. erhh… I cant say anything good about the rest.

2. robbie September 14, 2009 at 18:59 #

taylor for the win.

wait whitney doesnt seem to be wearing her own line, wow just like LC surely this would have been a good time to get some publicity for her crappy clothes by wearing them to big event.

3. Chiara September 14, 2009 at 19:15 #

Thank you for adding Beyonce.
    Kirsten was the best dressed for me, but maybe a little too overdressed for the VMAs.
    I’m torn between Alicia Keys and Leighton, thought I don’t like Leighton’s make up…

4. Tanya September 14, 2009 at 19:55 #

Katy Perry!

5. marika September 14, 2009 at 19:56 #

i think there might be bias involved in this coz there’s a lot of twilighters out there. im just sayin :)

• Kim September 14, 2009 at 21:20 #

You might be right! Most improved MAYBE???

• Pamela September 15, 2009 at 00:44 #

I’m not a twilighter but I thought Kristen Stewart was stunning and poised which was a suprise given past showings. She was classic and edgy at the same time. Was the one who stuck most in my mind.

• Edgy September 15, 2009 at 09:16 #

I agree. She impressed me the most and I’m not a Twilighter. She also does have fans that are not Twilighters.

6. Lindsey September 14, 2009 at 20:11 #

seriously, kstew looked “improved” but not the best by far. taylor def owned the night

7. Ally September 14, 2009 at 20:20 #

Kristen’s is a little too ice capades for me. I’m going Leighton.

8. Chiara September 14, 2009 at 20:24 #

Finally I went with Alicia Keys, that’s how I would dress up for the VMAs!

9. Kim September 14, 2009 at 20:43 #

Kristen was stunning in her dress, cute hair do, shoes, make-up, and oh yes, that beautiful face of hers. Taylor was very beautiful too but too done-up for MTV. She should’ve save that dress for the Emmy’s or Oscars.

10. Linda September 14, 2009 at 20:47 #

Kristen was stunning, and the dress suited her. Love the way she’s changed her mullet with the classy bangs!

11. Flora September 14, 2009 at 21:16 #

Leighton was the only person at this event not to make my Worst Outfits of the Year list, so for that reason, she gets my vote! I do love these music events, they’re fantastic for really, really awful fashion. Much more fun than the boring old Oscars!

p.s: Wot, no Lady Gaga at the post event party in her pearl-encrusted wedding cake/ frock/ headdress thingummy?

12. Vera September 14, 2009 at 21:16 #

I voted not for Leighton’s look overall, but for her DRESS. Just love.

13. Anastacia September 14, 2009 at 21:33 #

Leighton wins for me

14. Karen September 14, 2009 at 21:36 #

KStew!! Best we’ve seen her look in a while! Glad to see her “classy side” was back last night! Go Kristen!!

15. Pen Pen September 15, 2009 at 02:26 #

Kristen stole the show. IMO, I always think Taylor Swift is very adorable, however, this is such a boring look and it seems like the dress wore her instead of her owning the dress. (just my 2 cents :D)

16. Pam September 15, 2009 at 03:20 #

Leighton shoes: I really really loved it!!!!! So she win for me.

17. Fay September 15, 2009 at 03:42 #

Kristen Stewart looked fabulous, classy, edgy, and freakin Dang Hot! Did I say how Sexy she looks. Love her at the VMA’S . I’m totally Girl Crushing on Kris Stewart big time!!

18. Camilla September 15, 2009 at 19:36 #

Where is Shakira? I thought she looked great!

19. Kara September 15, 2009 at 21:21 #

I LOVE Taylor, but think she was over-dressed. She should wear that to the next Academy Awards. The long, sparkly gown, updo, dangly diamiond earrings and bright red lipstick was too much. Kristen, while the gown was similar in material, was a mini-dress, fun, flirty and still edgy, especially those studded heels. The makeup also was perfectly neutral but rock inspired with the dark, smoky brown eyeliner and pale liips. She’s my pick, no question.

20. Elina September 16, 2009 at 03:16 #

Kristen stewart, no doubt about it. Taylor was pretty but she didnt stand out. Kristen is the only one that stuck! LOVE her and her shoes are fab! I am totally girl crushing on Kstew right now, and im straight! Classy, yet edgy.

21. Adrien September 16, 2009 at 10:10 #

Leighton by far!

22. Lauren September 17, 2009 at 02:37 #

Kristen KRISTEN KRISTEN…i dont even need to explain why! everybody else looks bad, especially whitney. KRISTEN= CLASSY, SEXY and EDGY!