Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2010

The Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2010 collection didn’t fail to bring us a stunning presentation of mini dresses.

The highlight for me were the denim pieces, as this is a material Azria hasn’t used before. He also used light jersey fabrics to create the iconic bandage dress, which only clung closer to the models slender figures.

To keep us interested the dresses were tie-dyed, patchworked and crochet. One white dress was slashed immediately reminding me of a similar dress Alexander Wang presented last season.

Models almost took a tumble, but thankfully they didn’t hit the deck.

See Amanda Bynes, a colour other than black works.

The actress had a rare moment of not wearing black to walk the red carpet wearing a blush bandage dress, which she paired with a BCBG Max Azria blazer and Herve Leger Black Snake-Embossed leather sandals.

Mischa Barton was the only one to opt for one of the more interesting runway Herve Leger dresses from the Fall 2009 collection.

Her dress was paired with chained heels which Amanda Bynes also wore and a silver cuff.

Hilary Duff bandage dress hugs her in all the right places.

The LDB is paired with nude pumps and a Goyard clutch.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

18 thoughts on “Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2010

1. Boeshane

I love Misha Barton dress. And it kinda works on her.

Hilary Duff look isn’t bad, but there is something I don’t like about it, I can’t tell what.

Amanda hair’s are so boring. Someone should cut them in her sleep so she have no choice but to try a new haircut.

2. Adrien

Can’t you already see Rihanna wearing one of the denim dresses? It poppes immediatly in my head…
    Nice collection, but I get a “deja vu” feeling!

PS: Mischa Barton looks HOT!

3. Ally

I just can’t get behind shredded demin dresses, but I do like the cream dress that is next to last on the top row.

4. Minna

I hate to seem mean, but it looks like Amanda’s put on a bit of weight. I’m gad to see her wearing a different color but I think it was the wrong color choice. It looks like she’s using the black jacket hide a bit of extra plump.

1. Flutterbang

I thought the same thing when I saw her, she does look like she’s added a few pounds and that colour didn’t do her any favours for it.

5. heather ♥

I’m so glad this collection is a departure from the previous ones! Still very herve leger, but a refreshing departure at the same time!

Thanks for all of your amazing fashion week coverage FC! On here and on Twitter! Always love reading what you’ve got to say! I

‘ve got my fingers crossed you’ll do a Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 post! I’ve seen the photos and can’t wait to hear what you’ve got to say!

6. Talita

Mischa is gorgeous in that dress, loved the bracelet.
    Don’t like the way Hillary accessorized the look, the goyard clutch doesn’t work with the dress. Amanda, what can I say? Boring