11.09.09 Premiere

Toronto Film Festival Round Up

“Jennifer’s Body” Premiere

My first reaction to Amanda Seyfried’s wearing this Valentino Fall 2009 Couture dress was “why is she exposing her bra in a Couture piece?”

But on closer inspection of the runway picture, that’s part of the dress.

I love the colour which doesn’t wash her out, and the haunting dramatic nature of this stunning creation.

The sexy red carpet temptress came out last night, as Megan Fox walked the red carpet wearing a strapless Valentino dress.

I love the dress with its lace bodice wrapped with a layer of black chiffon plus the ruffled detail on the side of her skirt.

I know many of you will never be Team Fox, but she is a knock out for me here.

“Jennifer’s Body” Press Conference

Celebrities love the Stella McCartney Resort 2010 collection more than any other, this is a fact.

Amanda Seyfried was the latest celebrity to fall in love.

She wore a blue and black check wool skirt, with a striped blue and black sleeveless top.

Her look was completed with a pair of Jimmy Choo’s.

Megan Fox looks very pale here, especially her legs.

Her dress is cute, but she tried to make it provocative by accidentally ‘on purpose’ letting the shoulder fall down.

“Creation” Premiere

I’m going to say 2 things about Jennifer Connelly’s look.

Firstly I will echo the statement Heidi Klum’s made on “Project Runway” last night.

The model said that a woman should always wear a bra. The twins should always be supported, perky and lifted. I’m glad Heidi understands and shares my frustration with this issue.

This second thing I will say is everyone has a bad day. I’ll just pretend this never happened.

“Creation” Press Conference

The actress gets herself right back into my good books wearing a RM by Roland Mouret Diablo dress.

The black and white colour block dress is stylish, sophisticated and most importantly helping me erase the previous picture from my memory.

“Broken Embraces” Premiere

Penelope Cruz glowed wearing an aqua RM by Roland Mouret Daphne one shoulder dress.

I love the way it drapes and the colour is exquisite on her.

She pairs her dress with ivory peep toes and a matching clutch.

The actress confirmed today that she is not pregnant.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

In Jennifer Connelly's Closet - RM by Roland Mouret Black & White Diablo dress

In Jennifer Connelly’s Closet – RM by Roland Mouret Black & White Diablo dress

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

15 Responses to Toronto Film Festival Round Up

1. cucumber eyes September 11, 2009 at 23:26 #

foxy looks amazing in valentino… and i press call picture she’s wearing some shimmering tights that’s why her legs look so unnaturaly pale…
    Amanda Seyfried brings nothing to me… she’s kind of plane…
    penelope is divine in that dress…
    and about Jennifer Connelly… i really don’t understand… before you go out you look yourself in the mirror and i really but really don’t understand how the hell she tought it’s fine look to go out in public?!

2. sydneycheapchic September 11, 2009 at 23:36 #

Ooh i love Megan Fox’s Dress.. the one she accidentally ‘on purpose’ (haha btw) let the shoulder down. Do you know who designed it??

• lucas September 15, 2009 at 05:25 #

Its Fall 2009 Zac Posen!! The sleeves on megans dress are shorter than the runway photo though.

3. marvel September 11, 2009 at 23:44 #

I really lik Megan’s and Amanda’s outfits! I’m always on team Megan because A) she is so hot B) her Donna Karren gown is still sared in my mind and C) she is Megan Fox

Yes I know she is not a great actress but the stuff she says in interviews is very refreshing in comparison to other celeb interviews.

4. Linda September 12, 2009 at 01:41 #

I too was so disappointed when I first saw Jennifer Connolly’s boobs -. I never thought that would happen! Btw, how does she get her hair so freakishly shiny?
    Penelope Cruz has never looked better. She rocks this dress looking hotter and more youthful than I”ve seen her in a long time. I’m liking the lightened locks.

5. From Russia With Love September 12, 2009 at 03:36 #

Jennifer’s dress has a typical Balenciaga structure, don’t you think so, FC? But frankly, I don’t even want to know who made this dress, because this is the worst Connelly’s look ever…

6. denise September 12, 2009 at 05:23 #

Ehh, what happened to Jennifer Connelly? She looks aged, tired, outfits are both boring, so not what we’re used to. Like you said though, everyone has a bad day :(.

7. Adrien September 12, 2009 at 11:03 #

I m in love with Jenifer’s black and white look!!

8. ZzaRaZza September 12, 2009 at 13:11 #

OK, I’m not team Megan in any way, but she looks AWESOME here, in both outfits. First is absolutely amazing on her.

9. april September 12, 2009 at 13:36 #

I love Megan Fox in these two outfits especially in the second where she looks like Dita Von Teese! And yes, she’s wearing a pair of sexy white fishnets tigts!

10. Rachel Marie September 12, 2009 at 22:14 #

Better that the Valentino has the bra-like décolletage, no? It is more ladylike. Penelope looks especially fabulous here, great post!

11. miwa September 12, 2009 at 23:22 #

FC I’m pretty sure Megan’s second dress is Zac Posen FW 09.

• Fashion Critic September 13, 2009 at 14:37 #

thanks :)

12. Antonio Emanuele September 13, 2009 at 03:55 #

Megam is wearing Nude Fishnet tights, loved her Valentino Dress, hate the photo call look

13. Lina September 13, 2009 at 06:19 #

Fox’s makeup has improved since the release of Transformers