Runway To ‘Mr. Nobody’ Premiere – Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane

Christopher Kane is definitely the designer of the week.

In the space of 7 days he has dressed 3 stars on the red carpet after not appearing on the red carpet since Emma Watson made her appearance on Letterman months ago.

Diane Kruger was the latest celebrity to fall in love with Kane’s kooky designs.

She wore a Fall 2009 Christopher Kane forest green silk and black velvet dress with an ultra feminine silhouette which has an urban twist. With all its flounce and velvet this dress stay true to a down town feel.

I much prefer the runway heels to her YSL Fall 2009 black suede and elastic Divine ankle boots but other than that this is another home run for Kruger.

Diane attended the photocall earlier in the day wearing a cold shouldered LBD accented with a studded belt.

She also wore a pair of See by Chloé studded ankle boots which I love and must own.

[nggallery id=176]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Miroslava Duma Front Row @ Fall 2014 Couture Fashion Week

Miroslava Duma Front Row @ Fall 2014 Couture Fashion Week

Julianne Moore Promotes "A Single Man" At Venice Film Festival In Tom Ford

Julianne Moore Promotes “A Single Man” At Venice Film Festival In Tom Ford

11 Responses to Runway To ‘Mr. Nobody’ Premiere – Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane

1. Grégory September 11, 2009 at 21:00 #

How does she do to always look so gorgeous without beeing overdressed (sorry for my pathetic English…:s)? I’m in love with Christopher Kane’s designs he’s so talented, I think his clothes are amazing, special BUT wearable… Love it (and love the YSL booties)!
    Have a nice evening and fun @ NY Fashion Week :)

2. robbie September 11, 2009 at 21:08 #

oh god those shoes are terrible! they look like those casts you get if you hurt yourself. gorgeous dress though.

3. claire September 11, 2009 at 21:43 #

hate her shoes too. they kinda look like hooves :/
    but apart from that, diane is looking her usual lovely self. you can always count on her to look great

4. Linda September 11, 2009 at 21:59 #

The dress is good, but I agree, those YSL shoes really throw off the look for me.

5. Jess September 11, 2009 at 23:14 #

oh this was my fav dress from the collection.
    looks fab on her, damn I’m jealous

6. From Russia With Love September 12, 2009 at 03:40 #

Love it… She seems sooooooo tall)

7. Julz September 12, 2009 at 04:28 #

Diane looks divine!
    I love this look. It’s taken me a while to warm to her, but I think she’s certainly my new girl crush.
    She looks amazing and makes it look effortless

8. Adrien September 12, 2009 at 11:12 #

I adore those shoes! She looks stunning…

9. Monica September 12, 2009 at 13:12 #

Lovely :)

I’m missing pictures from the Mr.Nobody photocall though. Would love your opinion of the outfits. :)

Here are the ladies: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mdHcTYbRfK5/Mr+Nobody+Photocall+66th+Venice+Film+Festival/hqcaiN8X10i

• Fashion Critic September 12, 2009 at 13:48 #

I will update with Diane

10. Flora September 12, 2009 at 22:11 #

Those boots look exactly like the (considerably cheaper) Dr Martens I wore solidly for about six years in the early 90s, except for the addition of the studded leather straps. Diane can get away with these, the rest of us will just look like we’re clinging desperately onto our student days. Having said that, these are probably the first pair of shoes I’ve ever seen on this blog that I could actually wear.